PubliusInfinitum thinks Obama is a foreigner

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
And NOT a natural born citizen.

Please PubliusInfinitum... enlighten us. Tell us what's wrong with my sig and how Obama is not a natural born citizen.

Yurt said:
no, in a court of law, if the origional exists, the electronic copy would be stricken. prima facie evidence is not conclusive proof david, you had right in the beginning, it is merely evidence, not proof. i guarantee you 100% that if the courts actually allowed standing obama would be ordered to provide the original as HI claims the original exists. see; best evidence rule and prima facie

No, sir. That is NOT an electronic copy. The photographs that I showed you are actual PAPER copies. It is what ALL short form birth certificates from the State of Hawaii look like. In every single legal challenge so far, Obama's SHORT FORM birth certificate has been shown and every single legal challenge has been thrown out due to prima facie.

tell me david, do you agree that citizens do not have standing to demand the best proof possible? why did mccain provide all the proof he could and obama did everything he could to hide a copy of the original?

We have PROOF, Yurt. You and the other Conspiracy Theorists just don't accept it. That's your problem.

Yurt said:
no, in a court of law, if the origional exists, the electronic copy would be stricken. prima facie evidence is not conclusive proof david, you had right in the beginning, it is merely evidence, not proof. i guarantee you 100% that if the courts actually allowed standing obama would be ordered to provide the original as HI claims the original exists. see; best evidence rule and prima facie

No, sir. That is NOT an electronic copy. The photographs that I showed you are actual PAPER copies. It is what ALL short form birth certificates from the State of Hawaii look like. In every single legal challenge so far, Obama's SHORT FORM birth certificate has been shown and every single legal challenge has been thrown out due to prima facie.

tell me david, do you agree that citizens do not have standing to demand the best proof possible? why did mccain provide all the proof he could and obama did everything he could to hide a copy of the original?

We have PROOF, Yurt. You and the other Conspiracy Theorists just don't accept it. That's your problem.

LMAO....you didn't read the statutes did you....i told you to

hey moron...it was NOT thrown out due to proof, BUT FOR LACK OF STANDING....sheesh, do you listen to anything anyone tells you or do you like looking like a fool? what you see IS NOT THE ORIGINAL...it is a COMPUTER generated copy. it does NOT contain all the information in the original, that is a fact, undisputed the world over.

now, let's see if you can wrap your head around this:

prima facie - it is clear you did not look it up as i asked, so i am now forced to do your homework for you. prima facie evidence merely raise a PRESUMPTION of a fact, it is as i said before not conclusive. once someone has established a prima facie case, the burden then shifts to the other party to PROVE the prima facie evidence is false (i'm cliff noting here as it relates to thsi case)....in this case, the courts never allowed the other party to present any evidence to rebut obama's NON-ORIGINAL copy of his birth certificate. the courts threw out the challenges......are you ready

only for lack of standing

so no rebuttal evidence has ever been allowed to counter obama's prima facie case that his birth certificate is valid...

i believe it is valid, however, the issue is, what is he hiding in the original and why is he fighting so hard to HIDE the original, going to so far as TO ORDER IT SEALED.

david, don't make me do you homework again, show some respect...

edit:

and david....why do you think it is called a SHORT form? do ya think maybe cause there is a LONGER form??????

Last edited:
Yep, all of the rumors are correct. The president is a foreign born crypto-Islamic closet commie who performs gay sex acts in exchange for narcotics. I heard it on a conservative blog and on Rushbo; shit must be true.

I'm of the mind ... that this is the worst conspiracy theory ever!

imagine, just imagine had obama not been an asshole and just released a copy of the original, then all those people who think he is nto a citizen can stfu...but no, mr. open and transparent decides to play hide the ball....unlike mccain

quite telling

imagine, just imagine had obama not been an asshole and just released a copy of the original, then all those people who think he is nto a citizen can stfu...but no, mr. open and transparent decides to play hide the ball....unlike mccain

quite telling

Meh, I never had the original copy of my birth certificate, it got destroyed in a basement flood more than 20 years ago. You really think the government would waste so much time hiding the citizenship of someone? Why? To what gain? They could have found a million people with easier to find credentials who "play ball" ... so why would they waste this much effort to hide it for just one? What do they gain from it?

quite telling

Meh, I never had the original copy of my birth certificate, it got destroyed in a basement flood more than 20 years ago. You really think the government would waste so much time hiding the citizenship of someone? Why? To what gain? They could have found a million people with easier to find credentials who "play ball" ... so why would they waste this much effort to hide it for just one? What do they gain from it?

we are not talking about your birth certificate, we are talking about obama's....the state of HI said the original exists and the original has been ordered sealed....do me a favor and read my post to david again....obama is HIDING it, not the government, sheeesh, read what i said

the governor of HI or whoever is in charge of the records over there said ONLY obama could order the birth certificate unsealed or a order a copy.

i am amazed you support the theory that citizens lack standing to verify constitutional eligibility to run for office and the best evidence.........is the original, that is not a dispute, it is a fact

quite telling

we are not talking about your birth certificate, we are talking about obama's....the state of HI said the original exists and the original has been ordered sealed....do me a favor and read my post to david again....obama is HIDING it, not the government, sheeesh, read what i said

the governor of HI or whoever is in charge of the records over there said ONLY obama could order the birth certificate unsealed or a order a copy.

i am amazed you support the theory that citizens lack standing to verify constitutional eligibility to run for office and the best evidence.........is the original, that is not a dispute, it is a fact

Why would the government support hiding it? Do you somehow think he paid off everyone in office? Even those who hate his guts as much as many of us? Seriously? Why would it be hidden?

Why would the government support hiding it? Do you somehow think he paid off everyone in office? Even those who hate his guts as much as many of us? Seriously? Why would it be hidden?

WTF???????????

who said the government is hiding it???

it is under seal, it is not hidden, OBAMA is hiding it by not showing it, NOT THE GOVERNMENT

WTF???????????

it is under seal, it is not hidden, OBAMA is hiding it by not showing it, NOT THE GOVERNMENT

The government has the power to look at it, no matter how "sealed" it is, they looked at it, said it was legit, that's it. So, unless the government has some reason for lying about it, it's legit, period. So again, why would all the people in the government want to hide it?

WTF???????????

The government has the power to look at it, no matter how "sealed" it is, they looked at it, said it was legit, that's it. So, unless the government has some reason for lying about it, it's legit, period. So again, why would all the people in the government want to hide it?

you are clueless or drunk...HI law dictates that ONLY the person named in the birth certificate can release the original or a copy thereof....they are simply obeying the law...obama could say unseal it, release it and this whole nonsense is done, the fact he won't release it allows the conspiracy to fester

what is in the original that obama doesn't want shown?

WTF???????????

you are clueless or drunk...HI law dictates that ONLY the person named in the birth certificate can release the original or a copy thereof....they are simply obeying the law...obama could say unseal it, release it and this whole nonsense is done, the fact he won't release it allows the conspiracy to fester

LOL ... you are seriously deluded. There are plenty of real reasons to call Obama a shit-head, yet idiots have to make shit up ... hell, Bush is more foreign than he is.

LOL ... you are seriously deluded. There are plenty of real reasons to call Obama a shit-head, yet idiots have to make shit up ... hell, Bush is more foreign than he is.

what have these idiots that you refer to made up?

obama promised to be open and transparent, it was a major theme of his campaign....when it came to his birth certificate, he clammed up, mccain, open and transparent....

nice dodge and deflection...apparently it bothers to wonder why obama would not simply take two minutes and release a copy of the original....two minutes

obama promised to be open and transparent, it was a major theme of his campaign....when it came to his birth certificate, he clammed up, mccain, open and transparent....

nice dodge and deflection...apparently it bothers to wonder why obama would not simply take two minutes and release a copy of the original....two minutes

How many other presidents have put their "original" birth certificates on display to the public?

How many other presidents have put their "original" birth certificates on display to the public?

the question should be, how many candidates....he was asked before he was president...

so tell me, how many other candidates have been asked? and did any of those candidates display their original birth certificate and did they voluntarily produce numerous other documents to prove their eligibility to run for office.

i'll give you a hint....MCCAIN

the question should be, how many candidates....he was asked before he was president...

so tell me, how many other candidates have been asked? and did any of those candidates display their original birth certificate and did they voluntarily produce numerous other documents to prove their eligibility to run for office.

Oooh ... one ... and you saw this personally?

saw what personally? are you denying mccain was asked and provided those documents?

saw what personally? are you denying mccain was asked and provided those documents?

Sure, why not, I didn't personally see it, I have no more proof that they exist than you have for Obama ... so yeah. McCain lied about it and the whole government covered it up.

Forum List

Back