Publish but pay

Should they pay for the security?

• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
You have no freedom ‘to not be insulted.’ .

This is the clean debate zone.
If I were to insult you, my long list of infractions would get one extra red square.
Does that mean my constitution right to insult you is being stamped upon?

Perhaps you could comment.

If I an free to insult you, the movie has the same freedom.
If not, how do you explain the movie maker's right?

This post makes zero sense. I have no idea what you are getting at.

This board is a privet entity. You might have the right to speak and that speech might be offensive but you have no right whatsoever to use another’s medium to communicate it. IOW, you have no rights whatsoever when it pertains to this board.

You have no freedom ‘to not be insulted.’ .

This is the clean debate zone.
If I were to insult you, my long list of infractions would get one extra red square.
Does that mean my constitution right to insult you is being stamped upon?

Perhaps you could comment.

If I an free to insult you, the movie has the same freedom.
If not, how do you explain the movie maker's right?

Yes -- moviemakers, comedians, and idiots on USMB all have the right to insult you..

MOST of the time -- there's a latent hidden purpose to the insult. It's to make you laugh, or THINK or reconsider your positions. If the INSULTER had a valid purpose -- their "art" is successful.. If however (in the case of this worthless film) it HAD no purpose and wasn't justified -- the INSULTER is SUPPOSED to vanish and remain obscure..

What you need to realize IndoFred -- is that MASSIVE PROTESTS vindicate these failed INSULTERS and make them famous. They have no support for their work in the Western Culture. Except the angry Muslim mobs..

The "Piss Christ" dude and the artist that made the Mother Mary out of elephant dung would be living in an obscure cardboard box if politicians had never discovered that taxes went to support this work.. They are only famous because their ENEMIES made them famous...

Forum List

Back