Public Toilets

gop_jeff said:
I just have a hard time understanding why people would treat a public toilet any different than their own toilets at home. That was the reason for the thread... not to start a thread for fecophiliacs!
Well ya did it now...didn't ya?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

speaking of fecophiliacs....

if i walk into a public bathroom and choose a stall that someone has laid a nice brown one in and hasnt flushed... i walk out and choose a stall until i see one with a completely empty toilet.

anyone here flush it and then use the same toilet? (why I want to know this information is unknown to me.... the sinus pills must be affecting my thought process...)

lilcountriegal said:

if i walk into a public bathroom and choose a stall that someone has laid a nice brown one in and hasnt flushed... i walk out and choose a stall until i see one with a completely empty toilet.

anyone here flush it and then use the same toilet? (why I want to know this information is unknown to me.... the sinus pills must be affecting my thought process...)

I will flush it, but I will use a different toilet.

I know in an academic sense that others have used the toilet before me... but I don't need a reminder!

lilcountriegal said:

This is extremely dangerous. You may as well inhale VX gas!

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a990416.html

In 1975 Professor Gerba published a scientific article describing the little-known phenomenon of bacterial and viral aerosols due to toilet flushing. The more you learn about it, the scarier it sounds. According to Gerba, close-up photos of the germy ejecta look like "Baghdad at night during a U.S. air attack." The article ominously depicts a "floor plan of experimental bathroom with location of gauze pads for viral fallout experiments." A lot of virus fell on those gauze pads, Gerba found, and a lot of bacteria too. In fact, significant quantities of microbes floated around the bathroom for at least two hours after each flush.

See if you flush someones doo-doo, it aerosols the dissolved poo stuff and you might either inhale or swallow it as it gets in your mouth and nose.

And that's GROSS!

If you ever have to flush a full load in a toilet act like it's a grenade and run like hell out of the stall once you flush. Then wait for the air to clear and come back in a few minutes to do your business.

And keep your toothbrush in the medicine cabinent unless you want to brush your teeth with poop particles!

Hygeine, friends!

-=d=- said:
I have a shy bladder...it's not easy to pee if I'm at a urinal and someone walks in. If i walk in, and a guy is at a urnial, I'll use the 'stall' to pee. I also don't do well when people try to talk to me whilst I do my business.

http://www.flasharcade.com/game.cgi?urinal

Its almost humorous how open me and my friends are about stuff like that. During the wrestling season, we would be ordered to weigh in everyday after practice. So we would all stand in a big clump in our undies untill the coach would call us, carrying on regular conversations. Also with running, too. Some people change from their pants to their skimpy running hot-pants in the middle of everyone. Its quite funny, funny haha, not funny queer. Dont get the wrong idea.

Forum List

Back