Public Toilets

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
Some questions about public toilets:

1. Is there something about public toilets that makes them harder to flush than the toilets at home?

2. Is there a Men-In-Black memory erasers in front of toilets that causes people to forget to flush them?

3. Does anyone flush the toilet at home before they start urinating? Because damn if I don't see everyone in public do that very thing. Did my parents teach me wrong to wait until I'm finished to flush?

Oh no here we go with the public toilet subject...
They are plain nasty and I try to hold it til I get home ! :banned:

If I am at another's house, or there are others in the restroom, I flush before and after - to save them from having to hear me 'go'. :) I also flush mulitple times 'during' to save them from having to smell me, if I'm dropping #2. :)

If I pee clear, sometimes I dont flush iot. If its pure yellow, then yeah. After bombing targets, I usually kicked the handle with my foot to flush it, I would never touch one of those things. Then I get out of there as fast as I can in case it starts overflowing or something.

-=d=- said:
If I am at another's house, or there are others in the restroom, I flush before and after - to save them from having to hear me 'go'. :) I also flush mulitple times 'during' to save them from having to smell me, if I'm dropping #2. :)

TMI

gop_jeff said:

1. Is there something about public toilets that makes them harder to flush than the toilets at home?

2. Is there a Men-In-Black memory erasers in front of toilets that causes people to forget to flush them?

3. Does anyone flush the toilet at home before they start urinating? Because damn if I don't see everyone in public do that very thing. Did my parents teach me wrong to wait until I'm finished to flush?

Okay, let's talk about an ancillary subject - washing one's hands.

Everyone I know washes their hands AFTER using a urinal.

I find that puzzling. I think you should wash your hands BEFORE unzipping and pulling little willie out. Here's why:

First, I DON'T know where my hands have been.

Second, my daddy taught me not to pee on my hands.

Third, I DO know where little willie has been.

Why should I handle him with dirty hands?

gop_jeff said:

1. Well, you need to define public toilet: portapotty, outhouse, MacDonald's rest room, office, Waldorf-Astoria(kinda public, the one in the lobby and restaurant), etc..

2. People can be dumb, rude, careless and lazy. Sometimes one of the above, sometimes all. I'm always suspicious of Will Smith, though, after a plethora of bad rap songs and movie choices :bat: He was quite entertaining as the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

a. sometimes I flush towards the end and try to time it so the last drop of pee hits before the final swoosh! i like to live on the edge.
b. I say do whatever you have to do to feel comfortable using a bathroom shared by thousands if not millions of people. Some of them are probably dirty and germ-ridden.
c. Always flush after you are finished, unless it is number one and you have a septic tank or you are conserving water. No matter what your parents taught you ;-)

Merlin1047 said:

I find that puzzling. I think you should wash your hands BEFORE unzipping and pulling little willie out. Here's why:

A friend of mine once responded to my inquiry about his pre- and post- pee handwashing rituals: "I wash my hands before because who knows what germs might be on them. I don't wash them after because my dick is not dirty." I think that his logic is brilliant. The rest of us have it bass ackwards.

edit: so yeah, I think you're on the right track

Semper Fi said:
If I pee clear, sometimes I dont flush iot. If its pure yellow, then yeah. After bombing targets, I usually kicked the handle with my foot to flush it, I would never touch one of those things. Then I get out of there as fast as I can in case it starts overflowing or something.

I have an island up on the St. Lawerence River on the NY/Canadian border.
My uncle has a great sign at his place:

If it's yellow,
Let it mellow.
If it's brown,
Flush it down!

We'r eall on septic tanks up there and you don't want that sucker filling up sooner than possible.

Another favorite:

In these isles
Of sun and fun
We never flush
For number one.

nycflasher said:
I have an island up on the St. Lawerence River on the NY/Canadian border.
My uncle has a great sign at his place:

So are the islands next to each other, yours and your uncle's? How big are they? I found it interesting to see that some of the islands are no bigger than your average city lot. How do you clean/empty a septic tank on a tiny little island?

Jackass said:
I have seen #2 and NO TP!!! What the hell is up with that?!?!?!

:scratch:

Maybe a kid.. It must be a male thing.... :nine:

Merlin1047 said:
Okay, .....Everyone I know washes their hands AFTER using a urinal. I find that puzzling.

Your point is well made & I couldn't agree with you more. BUT the reason one should wash their hands after flushing is because sometimes,without knowing, there is a fine mist that sprays upward from the bowl. It's just better to be safe.

-=d=- said:

A courtesy flush. You're awesome. :thup:

Nothing worse than walking into your own bathroom after a guest has been in there and your eyes tearing up.

Sandy73 said:
Oh no here we go with the public toilet subject...
They are plain nasty and I try to hold it til I get home ! :banned:

See I nailed this thread !! I knew it would become this way ! :teeth:

Merlin1047 said:

Then shouldn't you wash before and after. Using a public toliet, when you flush, you're touching the same thing that how many men just touched after holding their little willie. Eww eww ewww, Wash your hands!!! LOL!! Unless you use your foot to flush like I do, LOL!!!

I just have a hard time understanding why people would treat a public toilet any different than their own toilets at home. That was the reason for the thread... not to start a thread for fecophiliacs!

Forum List

Back