Public Shame

My husband just got back from the liquor store and said they have 8x10 glossies of everyone they've caught shoplifting. I love it!

I've contacted the ACLU. They'll be there shortly to deliver a cease and desist order to protect the shoplifter's rights.

My husband just got back from the liquor store and said they have 8x10 glossies of everyone they've caught shoplifting. I love it!

I've contacted the ACLU. They'll be there shortly to deliver a cease and desist order to protect the shoplifter's rights.

They'll probably sue the pants off the liquor store owner, sick but true.:(

That's the only reason why I don't shoplift.

That...and I have a conscience and morals and I follow the law.

They have a banner that's says "these people have tolen from this store" When you think about it, they prob. Just got a slap on the wrist from the courts.

I especially enjoy reading the names of deadbeat dads in the paper. Nothing bothers me more than parents who neglect their children.

They have a banner that's says "these people have tolen from this store" When you think about it, they prob. Just got a slap on the wrist from the courts.

I especially enjoy reading the names of deadbeat dads in the paper. Nothing bothers me more than parents who neglect their children.

There's an auto parts store in a rough part of town that has pictures of registered sex offenders in the area at the front of the store. The owner says he's providing a public service to the community.

And because the sex offenders keep stealing his spark plugs.

Last edited:

lol.... I love it!

but... You sent your hubby out in this blizzard??!!??

:eek::lol:

Hey man, it was for booze on a Saturday night. Can you blame her?

I'd only go if we were down to the 5-year old bottle of triple sec and rootbeer schnapps... not a good mix...

Me? I stocked up on Friday night on the way home from work...;)

We live at the shore Probably have abou 8 inches but its still coming down. Roads are in bad shape..We"re leaving a party now Only about 20 people showed out of 100.

Forum List

Back