Public Service Announcement...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Here is a public service announcement from Big Black Dog...

Valentine's Day is on Monday, February 14th. That's only 6 days from now. Guys DO NOT forget to get your wife and/or girlfriend (or both) something nice for Valentine's Day. If you do, you'll be sorry. Ladies, you don't have to shop. You already have what we want!

That is all.

Here is a public service announcement from Big Black Dog...

Valentine's Day is on Monday, February 14th. That's only 6 days from now. Guys DO NOT forget to get your wife and/or girlfriend (or both) something nice for Valentine's Day. If you do, you'll be sorry. Ladies, you don't have to shop. You already have what we want!

That is all.

They already have a Jeep Wrangler Limited Edition?

2010-Jeep-Wrangler-Mountain-Front-Side-View-588x391.jpg

Last edited:
What if she already has a vacuum cleaner?

You should never ever give a lady a present that plugs into the wall outlet. However, spring is coming and a new push lawn mower might be a good choice... Just saying.

You should never ever give a lady a present that plugs into the wall outlet. However, spring is coming and a new push lawn mower might be a good choice... Just saying.

Not necessarily true. Some gals like the longivity of certain wall plug appliances over the battery power variety.......if you catch my drift. :eusa_whistle:

Not necessarily true. Some gals like the longivity of certain wall plug appliances over the battery power variety.......if you catch my drift. :eusa_whistle:

They make battery powered cloths irons??!!

I guess they could use some new thong undies from Fredericks. They are 20% off in price and material.

Notice this model has two handy pockets in the front.

46764_itm.jpg

Forum List

Back