Public Schools & Teachers WTF

liberal public schools produce about the dumbest kids in the civilized world and yet liberals support the status quo.

Why didn't you answer my question?

liberal public schools produce about the dumbest kids in the civilized world and yet liberals support the status quo.

Are you going Rain Man on me again Spammer? I asked you a question. You could at least say why you are afraid to answer it.

You can delude yourself into believing home schooling made a huge difference, but you'll never know if they could have done just as well in public school.

I suppose, like the Federal Government, after you've made the expenditure, you must justify it.

:eusa_eh:

Based on your conservative politics, I find this karma very ironic.

:eusa_clap:

Perhaps it's you rationalizing not doing so....

Understandable.

I know my little one won't mind if I share with you the poem she wrote when she saw the tragedy at Newtown.....

The Bravest One

December 19, 2012

There is a certain teacher, gone now

Who you may already know

Yet she should have been publicized

For her actions against a foe

She hid her students in a closet

To save them from a fatal day

And showed valor I can only hope to possess

As that man took her life away

Bullets aimed at her courageous soul

I talk of her now with anguish and sorrow

She herself will not return,

Yet wanted those kids to see tomorrow

Nefarious people are usually famed

And their names are usually ones you remember

But think about a teacher’s sacrifice

In this month of disastrous December

She deserves a higher place

Than that man who deserved far worse

God bless her for the actions she took

To try and save her students first

Injustice is something ever present

Heroism isn’t something we often find

Keep her family and friends in your prayers

And keep Miss Soto in your mind

To me, worth every minute and every penny homeschooling requires.

I thought it was the political left that never let a tragedy pass without taking advantage of it to support thier own agenda.

Welcome to the club.

I haven't seen that kind of contortions since you gave birth to yourself.

When you create a three day test where the careers of people are on the line and 9 year olds are being judged you will have cheating.

The concerns over test scores are at the point of phobias.

I heard where one teacher was riding by baseball fields where kids this age were having baseball practice at 9:30 pm (after a full day of testing with tests again the next day) and was almost arrested for trying to run everyone off the field so the kids would have plenty of sleep for the coming tests.

Crazy testing will create crazy situations.

The testing is moronic. What do we want - a nation of people ready for work, or a nation of people ready to take a test?

Poopoo, spoken like a true liberal negroid...

PooPoo, how about your kids ready for work, mine ready for the test. My kids will end up being your kids boss making 8x more...:whip:

This is capitalism. The best and brightest arent going to teach for wages they would be paid for dealing with american kids multiple endless problems. They will do something that pays them a whole lot better and earns them so much more respect than being looked down upon by americans who do nothing but whine and complain about their kids education. If you dont like the education your kid is getting then its pretty easy...

Quit your job and stay home and educate your own kid or simply shut up.

This is capitalism. The best and brightest arent going to teach for wages they would be paid for dealing with american kids multiple endless problems.

today a classroom generates $400,000 in revenue. The teacher gets $50,000 and the libturds waste the rest.

Pay the teacher 400k for capitalistic results and we'd have the best Republican education in the world!

Why didn't you answer my question?

Are you going Rain Man on me again Spammer? I asked you a question. You could at least say why you are afraid to answer it.
I wouldn't say that it produces the dumbest kids in the world, but I bet it produces some of the most corruptible or corrupt kids in the world once they graduate, that's if they graduate from the experience they endure in the systems in some states now.

I also think that education varies in different states, where as some states still have good systems that haven't been destroyed by government dictatorship and bad liberal influence as of yet, but they had best beware, because it will eventually reach them soon also, and their worlds will crumble next under the weight of it all.

I wouldn't say that it produces the dumbest kids in the world, but I bet it produces some of the most corruptible or corrupt kids in the world

dear, the international comparison tests show that our libturd union schools produce about the dumbest kids in the world, not the most corruptible. Sorry!

Perhaps it's you rationalizing not doing so....

Understandable.

I know my little one won't mind if I share with you the poem she wrote when she saw the tragedy at Newtown.....

The Bravest One

December 19, 2012

There is a certain teacher, gone now

Who you may already know

Yet she should have been publicized

For her actions against a foe

She hid her students in a closet

To save them from a fatal day

And showed valor I can only hope to possess

As that man took her life away

Bullets aimed at her courageous soul

I talk of her now with anguish and sorrow

She herself will not return,

Yet wanted those kids to see tomorrow

Nefarious people are usually famed

And their names are usually ones you remember

But think about a teacher’s sacrifice

In this month of disastrous December

She deserves a higher place

Than that man who deserved far worse

God bless her for the actions she took

To try and save her students first

Injustice is something ever present

Heroism isn’t something we often find

Keep her family and friends in your prayers

And keep Miss Soto in your mind

To me, worth every minute and every penny homeschooling requires.

I thought it was the political left that never let a tragedy pass without taking advantage of it to support thier own agenda.

Welcome to the club.

I haven't seen that kind of contortions since you gave birth to yourself.

Perhaps I should speak more slowly for you:

You are justifying home schooling using Newtown.

The Left is justifying Gun control using Newtown.

Sadly, there is no blog from which you can cut-and-paste a response, therefore I suppose the best I should expect more nonsensical weak attempts at insult.

I said it before and I'll say it again; if I were ever to have kids I would home school them rather than subject them to the utter failure that is public schooling.

My dad was a public school teacher before he died. He had to retire because of his illness (this was 1992) and when I asked him if he regretted not teaching, he said, "No. It was getting pretty bad."

The principals, teachers and students in Americas biggest cheating scandal in Atlanta, Ga are almost exclusively African-Americans.[/QUOTE]

I think that is true. I live in ATL and this cheating scandal was news for MONTHS.

It is true that the superintendent of schools was African American.

It is true that the superintendent of schools was African American.

Well I suppose it make sense since blacks have been subject to liberal programs so much. It's more about getting over on the system under liberalism than contributing to it.

Its a pity too since before liberalism the black marital rate was almost as high as the white rate and the prison population was not nearly so disproportionate. Liberalism has a lot to answer for!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back