Public Schools & Teachers WTF

I said it before and I'll say it again; if I were ever to have kids I would home school them rather than subject them to the utter failure that is public schooling.

:eusa_eh:

There's no fucking way I would pay the state to babysit everyone elses kid while I sweat it out at home with mine.

Plus, I have a job.

Costs me time and money to homeschool....

.....best investment I've ever made.

I said it before and I'll say it again; if I were ever to have kids I would home school them rather than subject them to the utter failure that is public schooling.

There's no fucking way I would pay the state to babysit everyone elses kid while I sweat it out at home with mine.

Plus, I have a job.

We know it costs....

but you'll really never know if it was a good investment.

The only way to know would be to have identical twins and send one to public school and homeschool the other, then give both an ACT test, then wait to see if either ends up in prison.

Plus, I have a job.

We know it costs....

The only way to know would be to have identical twins and send one to public school and homeschool the other, then give both an ACT test, then wait to see if either ends up in prison.

Nonsense.

Not only am I able to see the differences, but when they are with other children, even other adults comment....my older one has won several poetry contests.

They have interests, aren't turned off to learning.

That's one of the values.

Last edited:

We know it costs....

Nonsense.

Not only am I able to see the differences, but when they are with other children, even other adults comment....my older one has won several poetry contests.

You can delude yourself into believing home schooling made a huge difference, but you'll never know if they could have done just as well in public school.

I suppose, like the Federal Government, after you've made the expenditure, you must justify it.

Based on your conservative politics, I find this karma very ironic.

:eusa_clap:

I read through this thread, theres alot of posters that have added to it...some have totally denigrated public education....so I have to ask...just how many of you have come from public education ? and how many were home schooled or went to private paid schools...
For those that came from public education especially the CONSERVATIVES...are you morons ? were you indoctrinated to be liberals ? I dont think so...so what you can get from that is...public education depends alot on the PARENTS and the area....public education in beverly hills is going to be better than bed sty in NYC...wouldnt you agree ?
Morons ? Ummm Don't you realize that times are always a changing ? People came from public education yes, but many of them came from periods where public education was at it's best during their times, and it was being run by great people during their times, but then as time went by and public education began to utterly fail big time, and this for many families and their children, well sadly this is when we all lost track of it all., Now due to many known traggic factors being involved, ((where as one of them was that it was being taken over by true morons)), now we have what we have in this nation now, and it is all as a result of these bad characters/players involved, and these radical cultural changes in which we have experienced now as a result of. It has happened or is happening also in the communities all across America just as well, and it is crippling the well being of the family in America, thus producing what we have right now in America, yet no one knows the way out anymore ?

There is a way out, but the federal government has to get back out of the way or get it's self reformed from it's bad way of thinking before it can get straightened back out again, and until then we are all doomed to more and more future failures for our families and our children, and this will go right on and right on I do believe. The people must seperate from evil as best that it can, and that is the only way forward for this nation to get out of this mess that we keep getting ourselves into. I know, now the left will go and find every radical preacher and false prophet to use against the proper consideration that their is good and evil in this world, and that the people must go towards that which is good again, and not continue towards evil as they have been in these latter times that we all do live in currently.

Last edited:

Plus, I have a job.

We know it costs....

No just look at the stats and woes of the public education system starting somewhere within the last 40 years or more now, and then bring it forward considering everything in the fall out that's been in it's wake since. The investment to seperate from it's wrath may be wort it, at least until we see big changes to come again for it all in a better way..

Oh and you figure that one will end up in prison in life, otherwise if they don't make the standardized grade ? That is profiling and discriminating language coming from a lefty ya know..

Last edited:

We know it costs....

No just look at the stats and woes of the public education system starting somewhere within the last 40 years or more now, and then bring it forward considering everything in the fall out that's been in it's wake since. The investment to seperate from it's wrath may be wort it, at least until we see big changes to come again for it all in a better way..

Oh and you figure that one will end up in prison in life, otherwise if they don't make the standardized grade ? That is profiling and discriminating language coming from a lefty ya know..

You are sadly mistaken, but it is a common mistake.

PC's children, or anyone else's children, do not attend "the public education system." They attend a school. Schools vary widely in quality. Therefore the "stat's and woes," of whatever your referring are irrelevant.

Only the statistics associated with a student's SPECIFIC SCHOOL may have any relevance. Even then, it is possible for very intelligent students to do well regardless of wherever they are educated.

Statistically, those who do poorly in school, or, like yourself, are mildly mentally handicapped often are also incarcerated. The fact that this escapes your basic inventory of knowledge is not terribly surprising.

Last edited:
We know it costs....

You are sadly mistaken, but it is a common mistake.

PC's children, or anyone else's children, do not attend "the public education system." They attend a school. Schools vary widely in quality. Therefore the "stat's and woes," of whatever your referring are irrelevant.

Only the statistics associated with a student's SPECIFIC SCHOOL may have any relevance. Even then, it is possible for very intelligent students to do well regardless of wherever they are educated.

Statistically, those who do poorly in school, or, like yourself, are mildly mentally handicapped often are also incarcerated. The fact that this escapes your basic inventory of knowledge is not terribly surprising.
Oh so now I am mildly handicapped eh? Well I hope that you know, that you are a closeted lefty stereo typical/typing buffoon (i.e. a hypocrite).

Of course you wouldn't want to look at a nation wide stat, because it would lead to the pattern, trends and culture that has formed over the years in all of this mess, in which we have since got going now in this nation, and if studied correctly it could lead to better solutions. I mean if we were to recognize these patterns or trends that had gotten started in the wrong ways, especially those that have become a bad problem in the school system over the years, we could possibly begin to get better results. These problems have left many disastrous destroyed lives in there wake, and of course the few that make it will always be used by the left to win the argument, in which are to be focused on the most always and of course, but for the one's that barely made it, well it was all their fault right, and for the ones who didn't make it, well they were just cursed and simply were throw a way's anyhow right ?

In all of this, the system just keeps getting worse and worse, and it ends up with less and less winners involved, but that's ok with the left as long as no one can figure out who the new winners are statistically, and who the new losers are in the deal statistically, and so you see, when you have a government that has a flawed agenda, and then they have taken that agenda into the public education system in order to change young minds against the knowledge of their parents, well we get what we all get as a result of once the damage is done. Now worse, they have their lefty supporters pushing hard the overall agenda, in which of course they sorely want the trails to become confusing and loaded with distractions until that agenda is fulfilled, and this no matter who gets hurt in the overall deal in which the agenda has targeted for it's relentless attack until big changes are achieved to their satisfaction.

What's the problem, is it that when someone tries to dial in on the problem's, along with the trail that leads to the problems, does the left get all nervous maybe when this happens ? I think it does..

Last edited:
We know it costs....

Nonsense.

You can delude yourself into believing home schooling made a huge difference, but you'll never know if they could have done just as well in public school.

I suppose, like the Federal Government, after you've made the expenditure, you must justify it.

Perhaps it's you rationalizing not doing so....

Understandable.

I know my little one won't mind if I share with you the poem she wrote when she saw the tragedy at Newtown.....

The Bravest One

December 19, 2012

There is a certain teacher, gone now

Who you may already know

Yet she should have been publicized

For her actions against a foe

She hid her students in a closet

To save them from a fatal day

And showed valor I can only hope to possess

As that man took her life away

Bullets aimed at her courageous soul

I talk of her now with anguish and sorrow

She herself will not return,

Yet wanted those kids to see tomorrow

Nefarious people are usually famed

And their names are usually ones you remember

But think about a teacher’s sacrifice

In this month of disastrous December

She deserves a higher place

Than that man who deserved far worse

God bless her for the actions she took

To try and save her students first

Injustice is something ever present

Heroism isn’t something we often find

Keep her family and friends in your prayers

And keep Miss Soto in your mind

To me, worth every minute and every penny homeschooling requires.

Nonsense.

Understandable.

I know my little one won't mind if I share with you the poem she wrote when she saw the tragedy at Newtown.....

The Bravest One

December 19, 2012

Who you may already know

You could be or have actually saved your child from another type of bullet, only it is one that kills far more slowly, and robs the child's soul and identity from them afterwards and/or during the experience.

You teach your children what you want them to be and want them to believe in their life, and that just ticks the feds off that you didn't send them into the meat grinder called the public schools system these days. I mean they can't re-program your kids mind if you don't send them into their hands to do so. It's really that simple, and also your child is like prisoners in a prison system these days, where as they are just body counts for the purpose of funding and paychecks paid to people who have bought into the liberals lies they have agreed to, and now want your child to believe in as well. The system needs these numbers kept high in order to keep it all going in the direction they have it all going in. I look at these attacks as being part of the failures of our entire system and mindset that has been allowed to be created now. Glad you have by-passed the system in this way, but beware of the traps being set along the trails still yet by these confused libs or demons loosed upon this land now.

Understandable.

The Bravest One

December 19, 2012

Who you may already know

You could be or have actually saved your child from another type of bullet, only it is one that kills far more slowly, and robs the child's soul and identity from them afterwards and/or during the experience.

You teach your children what you want them to be and want them to believe in their life, and that just ticks the feds off that you didn't send them into the meat grinder called the public schools system these days. I mean they can't re-program your kids mind if you don't send them into their hands to do so. It's really that simple, and also your child is like prisoners in a prison system these days, where as they are just body counts for the purpose of funding and paychecks paid to people who have bought into the liberals lies they have agreed to, and now want your child to believe in as well. The system needs these numbers kept high in order to keep it all going in the direction they have it all going in. I look at these attacks as being part of the failures of our entire system and mindset that has been allowed to be created now. Glad you have by-passed the system in this way, but beware of the traps being set along the trails still yet by these confused libs or demons loosed upon this land now.

And consistent with the Leftists in power today, their street-theatre-arm, the Occupy Wall Street crowd, actually demanded an end to homeschooling:

"One of the most disturbing items on the list: “Make homeschooling illegal. Religious fanatics use it to feed their children propaganda.” Apparently, OWSers are threatened by truly educated, independent thinkers, as are all communistic societies."
OWS Demands: Forced Unionization, Outlaw Homeschooling, Force Communism

Understandable.

The Bravest One

December 19, 2012

Who you may already know

And consistent with the Leftists in power today, their street-theatre-arm, the Occupy Wall Street crowd, actually demanded an end to homeschooling:

"One of the most disturbing items on the list: “Make homeschooling illegal. Religious fanatics use it to feed their children propaganda.” Apparently, OWSers are threatened by truly educated, independent thinkers, as are all communistic societies."
Exactly, because they blame America for everything that is bad for them now, even if it don't apply they still blame for the agenda in which they are heading up in all of this. If people don't realize by now, about what is going on in this whole bigger picture that is involved, then we are doomed as the American society in which our founders of this nation believed in for us, and for which there was an oath taken to uphold.

Treason should be met with swift punishment or we are through here in America..

Exactly, because they blame America for everything that is bad for them now, even if it don't apply they still blame for the agenda in which they are heading up in all of this. If people don't realize by now, about what is going on in this whole bigger picture that is involved, then we are doomed as the American society in which our founders of this nation believed in for us, and for which there was an oath taken to uphold.

Treason should be met with swift punishment or we are through here in America..

Alas....I feel your last six words are prescient.

Nonsense.

Understandable.

The Bravest One

December 19, 2012

Who you may already know

I thought it was the political left that never let a tragedy pass without taking advantage of it to support thier own agenda.

Welcome to the club.

When you create a three day test where the careers of people are on the line and 9 year olds are being judged you will have cheating.

The concerns over test scores are at the point of phobias.

I heard where one teacher was riding by baseball fields where kids this age were having baseball practice at 9:30 pm (after a full day of testing with tests again the next day) and was almost arrested for trying to run everyone off the field so the kids would have plenty of sleep for the coming tests.

Crazy testing will create crazy situations.

The testing is moronic. What do we want - a nation of people ready for work, or a nation of people ready to take a test?

Yeah, home schoolers can't be that smart because they hardly ever win those national spelling bees. :uhoh3:

Now let's put this all in context shall we?

Of all the schools and teachers that are suspected and caught of cheating or helpijng the students cheat, How many of those schools, teachers and admins were more that 50% Asian/Hindu/etc of the student body/staff...??

Because little do most Americans know, test answers,etc.. are literally GIVEN to Foreigners in this country under the guise of "Enrichment Programs". as a means to integrate them into our society faster. call it a free ride if you will.

It's no wonder an Asian kid can come to America at age 5 and be fluent in english and proficient in Math by age 17. It's by design. These kids are pampered and "propped up" and the Average American parent is none the wiser to what's going on right under their noses.

The principals, teachers and students in Americas biggest cheating scandal in Atlanta, Ga are almost exclusively African-Americans.

Understandable.

The Bravest One

December 19, 2012

Who you may already know

I thought it was the political left that never let a tragedy pass without taking advantage of it to support thier own agenda.

Welcome to the club.
Hey they are not using it, they are in defense mode against the left trying to use it, so you are confused..

If you believe that test scores are so important then you should be a total and unequivocal supporter of teaching ONLY to the test and I mean not one lesson, one day that will not have problems that are exactly the same as those on the test. You cannot have another view on this, can you?

When you create a three day test where the careers of people are on the line and 9 year olds are being judged you will have cheating.

The concerns over test scores are at the point of phobias.

I heard where one teacher was riding by baseball fields where kids this age were having baseball practice at 9:30 pm (after a full day of testing with tests again the next day) and was almost arrested for trying to run everyone off the field so the kids would have plenty of sleep for the coming tests.

Crazy testing will create crazy situations.

The testing is moronic. What do we want - a nation of people ready for work, or a nation of people ready to take a test?

Poopoo, spoken like a true liberal negroid...

Forum List

Back