Public Schools & Teachers WTF

Because little do most Americans know, test answers,etc.. are literally GIVEN to Foreigners in this country under the guise of "Enrichment Programs". as a means to integrate them into our society faster. call it a free ride if you will.

It's no wonder an Asian kid can come to America at age 5 and be fluent in english and proficient in Math by age 17. It's by design. These kids are pampered and "propped up" and the Average American parent is none the wiser to what's going on right under their noses.

No, idiot, your ignorant, fevered little conspiracy theory won't work here either. One more time: YOU ARE WRONG. Damn, you're fucking stupid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx7Z5B3wWmE&NR=1&feature=endscreen]Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever, you keep talkin' - YouTube[/ame]

Bitch, chasing me around this site trying to say I'm wrong don't mean I'm wrong. I've posted breadcrumbs for your dumbass to follow, now go follow them and find out for yourself, you tired ass psycho fucker you. :cuckoo:

The only way I can see out of this is more competition from charter and private schools. That, and reduce the power of public school teacher unions. It's ridiculous, they care more about the paychecks and benefits than they do about the kids.
And this is also the case through out government, so don't stop there.

The only way I can see out of this is more competition from charter and private schools. That, and reduce the power of public school teacher unions. It's ridiculous, they care more about the paychecks and benefits than they do about the kids.

Sadly, the people just stopped there by electing Barry again.

Sadly, the people just stopped there by electing Barry again.

:eusa_eh:

Huh?

WTF does the presidential election have to do with this thread?

Obama was prez when Wisconsin weakened teacher unions. The States, not the Feds, are responsible for either allowing teacher unions to exist or not. Regardless, there is very little correlation between academic achievement and whether a teaching union exists.

Students Forced to Stand for 'Black National Anthem'

12/6/12
Selwyn Duke

Students at Capital High School (CHS) in Charleston, West Virginia have been regularly forced to stand during the playing of a song known as "The Black National Anthem."

The song, "Lift Every Voice and Sing," was played in the morning right after the American national anthem and the Pledge of Allegiance, and students were forced to stand for all three. While the law currently states that no child can be compelled to stand for any kind of pledge, controversy only arose at CHS after two students and a parent complained about having to stand for the "Black National Anthem" (BNA).

To make matters worse, Clinton Giles, the black principal of CHS who made the requirement, allegedly ridiculed a child for his refusal to stand during the BNA. As the Daily Mail (the link to the original article is no longer valid) wrote:

---

Read more: Blog: Students Forced to Stand for 'Black National Anthem'

12/6/12
Selwyn Duke

Students at Capital High School (CHS) in Charleston, West Virginia have been regularly forced to stand during the playing of a song known as "The Black National Anthem."

The song, "Lift Every Voice and Sing," was played in the morning right after the American national anthem and the Pledge of Allegiance, and students were forced to stand for all three. While the law currently states that no child can be compelled to stand for any kind of pledge, controversy only arose at CHS after two students and a parent complained about having to stand for the "Black National Anthem" (BNA).

To make matters worse, Clinton Giles, the black principal of CHS who made the requirement, allegedly ridiculed a child for his refusal to stand during the BNA. As the Daily Mail (the link to the original article is no longer valid) wrote:

---

We must all become Americans, as in one nation, color blind, living under God with liberty and justice for all, and we should do this all under one flag or it's not going to end well for all of us I don't think, and this because of us continually being offended and seperated in these ways in America now, and it is all being done by the radicals and racist whom seemingly are getting stronger and stronger these days in America.

12/6/12
Selwyn Duke

---

holy shit ^

I said it before and I'll say it again; if I were ever to have kids I would home school them rather than subject them to the utter failure that is public schooling.

the sad thing is that education cant be outsourced so liberal Democrat unions are dominant in the educational industry and causing the usual destruction that they caused in other industries before international competition exposed the second rate work they were doing.

It was one thing, however, when Democrats allowed unions to destroy our manufacturing industries but it is another when Democrats allow their liberal unions to destroy our children!!

So five states do not allow teacher unions, Georgia, North and south Carolina, Texas and Virginia. The schools in those states must be setting the scores on fire, and how can schools in other states even try to compete with those five states? Might want to check their scores?

Really?

ATLANTA--The state's largest teacher's union is refusing to endorse incumbent legislators who supported the governor's education reform commission -- including union past president and state Sen. Faye Smith of Milledgeville.

"That is a reflection of our dissatisfaction with their voting record for teachers last year," said Ralph Noble, newly elected president of the 35,000-member Georgia Association of Educators (GAE).

Now let's put this all in context shall we?

Of all the schools and teachers that are suspected and caught of cheating or helpijng the students cheat, How many of those schools, teachers and admins were more that 50% Asian/Hindu/etc of the student body/staff...??

Because little do most Americans know, test answers,etc.. are literally GIVEN to Foreigners in this country under the guise of "Enrichment Programs". as a means to integrate them into our society faster. call it a free ride if you will.

It's no wonder an Asian kid can come to America at age 5 and be fluent in english and proficient in Math by age 17. It's by design. These kids are pampered and "propped up" and the Average American parent is none the wiser to what's going on right under their noses.

All within context

Now let's put this all in context shall we?

Of all the schools and teachers that are suspected and caught of cheating or helpijng the students cheat, How many of those schools, teachers and admins were more that 50% Asian/Hindu/etc of the student body/staff...??

All within context

So, you're still an ignorant, punk-ass little pothead whose weak little mind is eagerly drawn to the most asinine conspiracy theories? Got it.

Dishonest Educators

January 9, 2013
By Walter Williams

Recently, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s blog carried a story titled “A new cheating scandal: Aspiring teachers hiring ringers.” According to the story, for at least 15 years, teachers in Arkansas, Mississippi and Tennessee paid Clarence Mumford, who’s now under indictment, between $1,500 and $3,000 to send someone else to take their Praxis exam, which is used for K-12 teacher certification in 40 states. Sandra Stotsky, an education professor at the University of Arkansas, said, “(Praxis I) is an easy test for anyone who has completed high school but has nothing to do with college-level ability or scores.” She added, “The test is far too undemanding for a prospective teacher. … The fact that these people hired somebody to take an easy test of their skills suggests that these prospective teachers were probably so academically weak it is questionable whether they would have been suitable teachers.”

Dishonest Educators

Good grief!!!
And people want to arm these idiots and put them in front of their kids!!!??
Unbelieveable!!!!!!

Good grief!!!
Unbelieveable!!!!!!

how smart do you have to be to shoot a lunatic who is about to shoot you?

the sad thing is that education can't be outsourced so liberal Democrat unions are dominant in the educational industry and causing the usual destruction that they caused in other industries before international competition exposed the second rate work they were doing.

It was one thing, however, when Democrats allowed unions to destroy our manufacturing industries but it is another when Democrats allow their liberal unions to destroy our children!!

If we are going to use a federal test to test kids then the teachers should be told exactly what concepts are going to be tested upon. As a parent if my kid is taking a test they should know exactly what concepts are going to be on the test. It is the duty of the party forcing the kids to take the test to tell the kids and parents exactly what will be on the test. As a parent i can help work with my kid on those concepts. How do I know exactly what to study if I am not told what kind of problems are going to be on the test or what rote memorization facts I need to memorize if I am not told these are going to be on the test? The whole thing makes absolutely no sense and the punish a good teacher because a kid scored low on one test is frankly dumb.

Good grief!!!
Unbelieveable!!!!!!

how smart do you have to be to shoot a lunatic who is about to shoot you?

the sad thing is that education can't be outsourced so liberal Democrat unions are dominant in the educational industry and causing the usual destruction that they caused in other industries before international competition exposed the second rate work they were doing.

demorats03.gif

I read through this thread, theres alot of posters that have added to it...some have totally denigrated public education....so I have to ask...just how many of you have come from public education ? and how many were home schooled or went to private paid schools...
For those that came from public education especially the CONSERVATIVES...are you morons ? were you indoctrinated to be liberals ? I dont think so...so what you can get from that is...public education depends alot on the PARENTS and the area....public education in beverly hills is going to be better than bed sty in NYC...wouldnt you agree ?

For those that came from public education especially the CONSERVATIVES...are you morons ? were you indoctrinated to be liberals ? I dont think so..

dear, the point is, many were and are.

.so what you can get from that is...public education depends alot on the PARENTS

certainly conservative parents can help but the liberal state has an open campaign to separate kids from parents so they get a proper liberal education. Stalin and Hitler did this as well.

and the area....public education in beverly hills is going to be better than bed sty in NYC...wouldnt you agree ?

sure, and??????????????????????????

Forum List

Back