Public Schools & Teachers WTF

High School Forced to Delete Patriotic Pic of Soldiers Resting After Hurricane Rescue
The world has gone crazy.

News

Trey Sanchez

screen_shot_2017-09-01_at_5.01.00_pm.jpg

Because the world is completely upside down, a Texas high school was forced to delete a picture it posted on social media praising the hard work of the National Guard for its rescue efforts for victims of Hurricane Harvey.

The picture of servicemen and women lining the empty school hallway taking a much-deserved rest was posted by the Katy High School football team’s Twitter account. It was widely shared across all social media platforms as well as throughout the mainstream media. The picture was captioned: “These are the real heroes.”

Not many details were given why the picture was so offensive to some other than the complaints centered on them sleeping on the floor, but the @Katyfootball account gave a multi-tweet explanation that they had more pressing matters to deal with than a bunch of trolls:

High School Forced to Delete Patriotic Pic of Soldiers Resting After Hurricane Rescue

There are a few facts wrong with your story and the headline. I suggest you get someone to read it to you, and maybe you will understand.

As to teacher unions, and quality education I remember some states did not allow teachers to unionize. Among them were S. Carolina, N. Carolina,
Georgia,Texas and Virginia. Love to see their scores.

As to teacher unions, and quality education I remember some states did not allow teachers to unionize. Among them were S. Carolina, N. Carolina,
Georgia,Texas and Virginia. Love to see their scores.

Texas is overrun with illegals who do not speak English well, so their scores are in the tank just like California and other southwestern states.

Yet many people decide to blame the teachers.

Forum List

Back