Public school children forced to pray to Allah

Proselytizing is only accepted in this country if it's done with Christian faith and ideals.

Because, according to many people in this country, it's supposed to be a Christian only nation.

people are upset because public school kids had religion forced down their throats on a field trip?..

well last year my public high school business class / entrepreneurship program and i went on a field trip to listen to seminars and lecture by people of professions that we were interested in. however we had not been informed that the seminars were being held at a christian college or that half the trip would be spent in the campus church, where we really were forced to listen to creepy people talking about the power of god, the missionary journeys they had embarked on, praise the lord blah blah blah. we were also welcomed to sign up to spread the word of christianity through their whatever program..

i doubt the people freaked out over the mosque field trip would see a problem in that.

How about you read the thread before you start assuming? Many of us have said we wouldn't OUR own churches doing this, stop trying to make it an anti Muslim thing.

Intense, you are failing in your attempt to reframe what I am saying. You cannot dictate what you want in the classroom, whether secular of religious information, based on how you personally feel. That is what you want, and you keep dodging.

You would do it if you could get the numbers to force it, and since you can't, you will go the libertarian route.

Bub, you fail on both lanes, nothing but car wrecks.

You are part of the social compact, and you are being held to that every day. That's just the way it is. I could care less that you don't agree with the philosophy of that.

Intense, you are failing in your attempt to reframe what I am saying. You cannot dictate what you want in the classroom, whether secular of religious information, based on how you personally feel. That is what you want, and you keep dodging.

You would do it if you could get the numbers to force it, and since you can't, you will go the libertarian route.

You are part of the social compact, and you are being held to that every day. That's just the way it is. I could care less that you don't agree with the philosophy of that.

Jokey, you are ridiculous.

im not saying it is an anti muslim thing,
just that no harm was done, and people still freaked out about it.
christians do stuff like all the time but it is never blown out of proportion like this was..

Last edited:

Jake you have no clue as to what I want or don't want. You are delusional.

im not saying it is an anti muslim thing,
just that no harm was done, and people still freaked out about it.
christians do stuff like all the time but it is never blown out of proportion like this was..

Other than this thread, the issue was long over and done with. ;)

You are delusional if any of us fail to understand what you are about. Go to.

You are delusional if any of us fail to understand what you are about. Go to.

Jake, the only thing you prove is your inability to hold an intelligent conversation. Is it worth all the tangents you inject? Pick a Thread? The only consistency in your postings are the mis characterizations, whether deliberate, or just on perpetual auto pilot, does it matter? No.

Intense, you are unable formulate a proposition and carry forward. Now let's see if you can do that. I am waiting. Your consistency has been babbling. Change it, bud.

Intense, you are unable formulate a proposition and carry forward. Now let's see if you can do that. I am waiting. Your consistency has been babbling. Change it, bud.

Jake, You are too exasperating. There are some things just beyond your ability to comprehend. I'm not blaming you, you just can't help yourself. I get it. The thing is, reason does not penetrate your defenses. You just plainly misconstrue, redirect, and fabricate. So what is your favorite school past time? Finger Painting? Nap Time? Eating Paste?

Forum List

Back