Public school children forced to pray to Allah

O!

M!

G!

When I saw the video of those boys getting down on their knees and praying to Allah, it brought a tear to my eye. It was as if I was watching someone being raped right before me...only this was WORSE!

I don't think that I can go on anymore, knowing now that those innocent boys are now TERRORIST!

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
I can't believe they made it out of the mosque without being beheaded!!!

If my son had done that, I would have washed him in 100% bleach for 20 minutes and then powerwashed him until his top layers of skin came off.

WTF? Children learning about different cultures. The humanity.

I would also like to see where the children were forced. I am also sure their parents had to sign permission slips.

I can't believe they made it out of the mosque without being beheaded!!!

If my son had done that, I would have washed him in 100% bleach for 20 minutes and then powerwashed him until his top layers of skin came off.
Is power washing the same thing as pressure cleaning? Ouch, painful for him but definitely called for.

:clap2:

And if it happened again...testicles meet vice!

I would be suing the last penny out of that school district if my child had been on the field trip. Teaching culture is one thing, teaching religion is a different matter.

I love the subtle brainwashing. Notice that the girls are segregated out.

I would be suing the last penny out of that school district if my child had been on the field trip. Teaching culture is one thing, teaching religion is a different matter.

I'd sue too!

Yeah, my taxes would go up...but now I'd have all that money to pay for the increase in taxes.

I would also like to see where the children were forced. I am also sure their parents had to sign permission slips.

I wonder what your reaction would be had the students been taken to a Christian church, lied to about history and then separated by sex and participated in prayer.....

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

All you would had to do is, not sign the permission slip. ;)

You didn't watch the video. The permission slips said nothing about the children participating in prayer...and the parents weren't told afterward.

This is simply unacceptable. And I'd say that if the field trip was to a synagogue or to a church.

I wonder what your reaction would be had the students been taken to a Christian church, lied to about history and then separated by sex and participated in prayer.....

And you know what I could have done, if I didn't want my child to go? Not sign the permission slip.:eek:

And I wouldn't have cared, just like my parents didn't care when we did the same thing when learning about the Native American culture, or the Japanese culture in school. At the Japanese culture center, we even learned some of their religious practices. YOu guys act like the school forced the parents to sign the permission slip or bring their children to school that day.

And PS Againshelia, my son was going to a christian school until about two weeks ago. And will be in catholic school next year. So I doubt I would have a problem with it. ;)

And you know what I could have done, if I didn't want my child to go? Not sign the permission slip.:eek:

And I wouldn't have cared, just like my parents didn't care when we did the same thing when learning about the Native American culture, or the Japanese culture in school. At the Japanese culture center, we even learned some of their religious practices. YOu guys act like the school forced the parents to sign the permission slip or bring their children to school that day.

Were you asked to pray to their ancestors? No, I thought not. The trip was a lie from start to finish. It was to teach them about culture but instead they were lied to about history and then forced to separate where the boys were invited to pray but the girls were not.....The permission slip was a LIE!!! How many parents do you think would have signed it if the truth were revealed ahead of time? If they were told that the kids would be told that women had the right to vote under Islam but not under our forefathers? (a lie) If they were told that the boys would be encouraged to pray with the Muslim men while the girls would be separated?

I would have no problem with my child going to a Mosque to see the architecture, to learn about their culture, but this was not that...watch the video...

Forum List

Back