Public School Board President Rapes Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Big D
Prop 187 did not take away emergency medical care to illegal aliens, but it nice to see how you can call the millions and millions Californians "unethical and immoral" as the GOVERNMENT stabs them ALL in the back.

See, you are a uninformed spinless jellyfish, you just wait for the government to tell you how to think.

Well now you see if I was an illegal and this had stood up, which it didn't, I would've used the emergency room has my primary physician. You guys are so fucking stupid! But hey keep staying stuck on 10 years ago while the rest of us move on.

Originally posted by OCA
Well now you see if I was an illegal and this had stood up, which it didn't, I would've used the emergency room has my primary physician. You guys are so fucking stupid! But hey keep staying stuck on 10 years ago while the rest of us move on.
What are you babling about? How you can act like a sneeky little mexican?
What have you moved on to? California is a bigger shithole today then ten years ago.

For a sleepy American public and a politically correct Congress, the colonization of America by a foreign country proceeds quietly, pervasively, methodically and perversely. Forty-six Mexican consulates operate and dictate in major cities across our country. Mexico’s President Fox visits and makes demands. They’re pouring over our borders like water over a broken dam.

Our resources are being drained at $56 billion annually. Immigrants send $15 billion back to Mexico. They send $25 billion back to South America and $16 billion back to Asia. Our annual trade deficit exceeds $400 billion. Over $100 billion in cash flows out of our borders for drugs. We pay billions for illegals in our medical systems, schools and ESL classes. According to Professor Borgas of Harvard, American workers lose $133 billion in wages to illegal aliens taking over American jobs.

“Immigrant advocacy groups no longer promote legal immigration, citizenship, learning English or any other assimilation into this country. Hispanic-rights groups talk of reoccupation and repatriation of the southwestern United States,” wrote Linda Bentley in “Paving the Way to Aztlan: With Propaganda, Politics, Racism.”

Do you want America to be split up? Do you want Texas to become a state of Mexico? Do you want America to become as corrupt as Mexico? Do you want the filth, squalor and diseases of Mexico to become a part of America’s reality? Do you want to give up California to Aztlan? Do you want America to become a part of the Third World?

Keep doing nothing about this immigration invasion and you’ll get your wish.
http://www.washingtondispatch.com/article_9455.shtml

What are you babling about? How you can act like a sneeky little mexican?
What have you moved on to? California is a bigger shithole today then ten years ago.

For a sleepy American public and a politically correct Congress, the colonization of America by a foreign country proceeds quietly, pervasively, methodically and perversely. Forty-six Mexican consulates operate and dictate in major cities across our country. Mexico’s President Fox visits and makes demands. They’re pouring over our borders like water over a broken dam.

Our resources are being drained at $56 billion annually. Immigrants send $15 billion back to Mexico. They send $25 billion back to South America and $16 billion back to Asia. Our annual trade deficit exceeds $400 billion. Over $100 billion in cash flows out of our borders for drugs. We pay billions for illegals in our medical systems, schools and ESL classes. According to Professor Borgas of Harvard, American workers lose $133 billion in wages to illegal aliens taking over American jobs.

“Immigrant advocacy groups no longer promote legal immigration, citizenship, learning English or any other assimilation into this country. Hispanic-rights groups talk of reoccupation and repatriation of the southwestern United States,” wrote Linda Bentley in “Paving the Way to Aztlan: With Propaganda, Politics, Racism.”

Do you want America to be split up? Do you want Texas to become a state of Mexico? Do you want America to become as corrupt as Mexico? Do you want the filth, squalor and diseases of Mexico to become a part of America’s reality? Do you want to give up California to Aztlan? Do you want America to become a part of the Third World?

Keep doing nothing about this immigration invasion and you’ll get your wish.
http://www.washingtondispatch.com/article_9455.shtml

Nice propoganda

Originally posted by OCA
Nice propoganda
Ya, everyone is just flocking to live around hispanics, shit even hispanics don't want to live near themselfs, thats why they risk their lives just to get out of their own country they created and control.

Ya, everyone is just flocking to live around hispanics, shit even hispanics don't want to live near themselfs, thats why they risk their lives just to get out of their own country they created and control.

Keep biting the lure, that fisherman almost has you in the boat :D

Originally posted by OCA
Keep biting the lure, that fisherman almost has you in the boat :D
I bet thats what you like to tell little boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back