public rallies behind cop killer?????

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
i have not eaten ben and jerrys in over a decade due to donations made by one of them to support a cop killer...what has become of people to have a public rally to support a murderer...the facts are clean cute in both cases. no body ever likes a cop till they need one...but anyone who would kill a cop will kill anyone...

i hate to post a source from here..but it tells the truth:

Ben Cohen of Ben & Jerry's Ice cream, schemes to "increase profits" by supporting a cop-killer.

now for the story in question:

ALAMEDA COUNTY (KRON) – Many law enforcement officials are openly expressing dismay that the public held a rally for gunman Lovelle Mixon in Oakland.

KRON 4’s Mark Jones spoke to Alameda County Sergeant J.D. Nelson who is outraged, “I just don’t understand how people in the community can support an individual, a criminal, who was a carjacker, who raped a 12-year-old and murdered four people. How people can rally behind him, I think it’s terrible, just terrible. Our hearts go out to the Oakland police department and to have people rally for that person who is responsible for their murder is disgusting.”

On Saturday Mixon opened fire on two officers during what appeared to be a routine traffic stop, leading to a gun fight in which two more officers died before police killed him.

full article:

http://www.kron.com/News/ArticleVie...raged-at-Rally-for-Oakland-Gunman/Default.asp

The BART issue has obviously caused a significant amount of aggravation. Specific interactions between civilians and police will always be viewed within the wider context of their general relationship, especially when a grievance of sorts is involved. Such is the nature of conflict between different levels of all forms of hierarchy, for that matter.

I heard this guy was a suspect for raping a child too?

You know me, I don't trust the corporate media, so the first thing I thought was, "they might have made that up about the guy because then no one would feel sorry for him"

It wouldn't be the first time.

But I get the feeling the people who protested are just angry because one of theirs got killed. They would have forgiven that kid for anything he did. And they hate cops, the system, etc.

I heard this guy was a suspect for raping a child too?

You know me, I don't trust the corporate media, so the first thing I thought was, "they might have made that up about the guy because then no one would feel sorry for him"

It wouldn't be the first time.

But I get the feeling the people who protested are just angry because one of theirs got killed. They would have forgiven that kid for anything he did. And they hate cops, the system, etc.

Ohh, I can guess what ethnicity they are.

ravi, they are dancing around it...ben and jerry's as company are not making the donations but the owners as individuals do ...now i figure their money comes from product sales of their company....so i decline to buy their product.

ravi, they are dancing around it...ben and jerry's as company are not making the donations but the owners as individuals do ...now i figure their money comes from product sales of their company....so i decline to buy their product.
You're certainly entitled to do that.

Here, Bones, read this, the title is screwed up but it is a statement from Ben and Jerry's:

Support Home Page

Except the man has had several trials and the evidence is so solid it is pointless to have another. He deserved to fry for the cold blooded murder of that cop and he won't.
You realize this article is four years old, right? How silly you people get.

the article on ben and jerrys is 4 yrs old..the other just happened...i posted one to show this is not a new thing...it has been going on for a while...

Let's see: A child rapist, an armed robber and a killer of 4 INNOCENT COPS! Hey ignorant assholes, he deserves NO Sympathy. In fact he deserved death. In fact he deserved long and painful death, this devil got off easy.

I haven't ate BJ's ice cream in a long time and this is more reason to give them a:

Middle_finger.jpg

Dozens march for Mixon, against police
condemn the police and honor Lovelle Mixon, who was killed by Oakland police after he fatally shot four officers Saturday.

"OPD you can't hide - we charge you with genocide," chanted the demonstrators as they marched along MacArthur Boulevard, near the intersection with 74th Avenue where Mixon, 26, a fugitive parolee, gunned down two motorcycle officers who had pulled him over in a traffic stop. He killed two more officers who tried to capture him where he was hiding in his sister's apartment nearby.

The protest was organized by the Oakland branch of the Uhuru Movement, whose flyers for the march declared, "Stop Police Terror." Many marchers wore T-shirts featuring Mixon's photo, including a woman identified by march organizers as Mixon's mother. The woman declined to comment and gave her name only as Athena.

Lolo Darnell, one of Mixon's cousins at the demonstration, said, "He needs sympathy too. If he's a criminal, everybody's a criminal."

Asked about police allegations that Mixon was suspected in several rapes, including that of a 12-year-old girl, marcher Mandingo Hayes said, "He wasn't a rapist. I don't believe that."

If a man who's a rapist (of a 12yr old no less) and murderer isn't a monster I don't know who qualifies.

Only dumbshits would call this animal a "hero".

Forum List

Back