public notary committed suicide

woodjack

Jul 1, 2009
Anchorage, Alaska
Tracy Lawrence, Notary Public Who Blew The Whistle On Massive Foreclosure Fraud, Found Dead

I find this story interesting, perhaps it was a suicide but for the police to write it off as not a homicide is strange when they are guessing at the cause of death. I think it stinks to high heaven considering that money involved with this scandal. I like how they say the police are negotiating the surrender of the other culprits.....You see how the police react with a bank robbery or an alleged drug violation or even a somebody supposedly having to many guns according to them...they bring the swat team out.....what these guys did was worse then a bank robbery....yes our justice system is fair...sarcasm...since the police are using guess work to solve this case or close it....perhaps I can guess how much they made to sweep it under the rug.....

could go either way. She was lookin at Jail time for her part in the scheme. But then dead men tell no tales.

yes but it was potential jail time...not definate....1 year and 2k dollars max.....she came forward and then decided to kill herself before a hearing......I would think she would want to set the record straight before she went that route......why else come forward if she was just going to committ suicide prior to the court date? but I guess the outstanding police in nevada did not see anything wrong with that so they are above reproach as most law enforcement officials are, I mean if they say it wasn't homicide then of course they are correct.

I just think this deserves a second look...and seems more worthy at a look then say alien conspiracies or el chupacrbra or bigfoot or truthers crap that is usualy on here.....just saying

"Shot four times in the back of the head. Damndest case of suicide I've ever seen!"

- Investigator

Forum List

Back