Public Library doesn't plan to carry Woodwards book of lies

West Virginia library says it won't carry new Woodward book: 'We have other Trump books'

Good! There are PLENTY of books my library system doesn't carry including new books! Want it so badly go buy the damn thing!
That's fine. It will just increase Woodward's sales if everyone has to buy their own copy.

So did you try to check it out and discovered they didn't have it?
I don't live in WV,I live in Georgia and the local library system has 3 copies including my local library but I have no interest in reading lies and fantasy.

How do you know that Woodward's book is "lies and fantasy"?

You're in Georgia.

This explains a lot.

I was in D.C. in college during Watergate. I remember the "Saturday night massacre." Everything that Woodward and Bernstein reported turned out to be true. Nixon and his troop finally were exposed to be the liars.

Don't believe what right-wingers try to feed you.
Maybe they were right then maybe they were wrong I wasn't born yet but have read some on it including Buchanan's book which says things aren't cut and dry as they seem with Nixon. Woodward now works for the WashPo owned by a EXTREME anti Trumper Bezos...so anything he says is suspect on top of the fact that SEVERAL people have said he is lying about what was said.
I don't think that he is lying. Remember that those now in the White House have no credibility to speak of. So SEVERAL WHOM? I would believe what the Washington Post says way before I would believe the trashy whores at 1600. Look: the orange whore, the sex pervert "vice president," huckabee-sanders little lying bitch, and more. None is worth anything. They are dirt.

West Virginia library says it won't carry new Woodward book: 'We have other Trump books'

Good! There are PLENTY of books my library system doesn't carry including new books! Want it so badly go buy the damn thing!
That's fine. It will just increase Woodward's sales if everyone has to buy their own copy.

So did you try to check it out and discovered they didn't have it?
I don't live in WV,I live in Georgia and the local library system has 3 copies including my local library but I have no interest in reading lies and fantasy.

How do you know that Woodward's book is "lies and fantasy"?

You're in Georgia.

This explains a lot.

I was in D.C. in college during Watergate. I remember the "Saturday night massacre." Everything that Woodward and Bernstein reported turned out to be true. Nixon and his troop finally were exposed to be the liars.

Don't believe what right-wingers try to feed you.
Maybe they were right then maybe they were wrong I wasn't born yet but have read some on it including Buchanan's book which says things aren't cut and dry as they seem with Nixon. Woodward now works for the WashPo owned by a EXTREME anti Trumper Bezos...so anything he says is suspect on top of the fact that SEVERAL people have said he is lying about what was said.
I don't think that he is lying. Remember that those now in the White House have no credibility to speak of. So SEVERAL WHOM? I would believe what the Washington Post says way before I would believe the trashy whores at 1600. Look: the orange whore, the sex pervert "vice president," huckabee-sanders little lying bitch, and more. None is worth anything. They are dirt.
According to you which means nothing to anyone but yourself.

Only 20% of West Virginia adults are classified as "low level readers"? That means 80% of West Virginians are high level readers doesn't it? I'd make a bet that more than 20% of adults living in California can't even read English if they can read at all.

Only 20% of West Virginia adults are classified as "low level readers"? That means 80% of West Virginians are high level readers doesn't it? I'd make a bet that more than 20% of adults living in California can't even read English if they can read at all.
Exactly why I told the person that posted that image to read the fine print lol.

More than 1 person from the administration refutes what he lied about..nuff said. I will believe TWO highly decorated military veterans over a media whore ANY DAY.
Not saying you, but that would be a hard philosophy for some to reconcile when you compare the words of high-ranking military veterans to the lying media whore, l'il daddy trumpkins.

Uhhh, no. That does not mean that.

This should be evidence to you that the right is hiding the truth and if they had the power, they wouldn't allow freedom.

Today I was hearing about how Fox News is being sued for slandering Dominion but in Australia Fox tried suing this other news agency because it is exposing Fox as being part of the plot to overthrow our 2020 election. So this news agency is not backing down. It's putting out all the evidence and letting the public decide. Did Fox News try to help in the insurrection?

Fuck yea they did. You won't hear that in the West Virginia media. The media is not liberal you idiots. Not the lying media you listen to.

Forum List

Back