"Public Health" Propaganda

I don't either....They've been lying out their asses from the jump.

Why the fuck are you carrying the water for a quack who not only has been wrong about everything, but has now been exposed as a stone liar?
Because water is a necessity for life and Fauci is a great man doing the best he can

I am objective and after objectively looking at the situation I have determined that the stolen election claims are political propaganda and we are best to move on with life
Read my signature. You think that means nothing? Look at the late night ballot drops with outrages percentages for Biden, look at the ratios being the same across different precincts, look at the two semis full of ballots crossing state lines. Look at the actual fraud on a video from GA.

Looking at that and knowing the DOJ dismissed all that does not make you objective, it makes you stupid.

On one side of the argument we have literally every single organization, national, international, research, or response, and they all give the same advice regarding COVID. On the other side we have insane conspiracy theory dot com spreading tons of disinformation and of course, the willing dupes who run around screaming that they have the knowledge and the truth. Sure, they’ve never driven through a medical school but they have the internet and their fellow nuts are happy to share what they’ve learned.

So yes, you’re an idiot.

View attachment 537070

View attachment 537069

Of course, everyone who isn’t certifiable knows the truth. And that is why you’re excluded from that group. Idiot.
^^^^^^^
Doesn't understand the difference between a bacteria and a virus.

^^^^^^^
Doesn't understand the difference between a bacteria and a virus.

Both bacterial and viral particles are carried on droplets of spittle. Those droplets are blocked by masks.

When you speak, tiny droplets of this spittle fly out of your mouth. Totally natural, and really can’t be prevented. There are some letters that require it. For example, T. When you say anything with T in it you let fly with a small amount of spittle. If you are infected with a virus, the virus particles fly out with that spittle. They survive for a few minutes max as the spittle dries. In direct sunlight they don’t last that long, UV rays are awesome eh?

I remember the hysterics like yourself, and our dear OP Lastmender, who were shouting and screaming that we had no evidence that UV rays would destroy COVID. Well we knew how UV rays destroy things. They break apart the DNA of the virus. It works every single time. But to placate those people who were screaming that we had no proof, they conducted testing to see if COVID was somehow endowed with SPF protections. It wasn’t, of course.

That’s what pissed you all off to begin with. The treatment and initial plans were taken off the shelf for any and all viral infections. As we learned more, we adjusted that response.

blablablablablabla

You've been presented the avalanche of evidence, yet still insist on remaining the low-info coincidence theorist.

I posted links in this thread that show Masks work. So do masks work?

I posted the timeline and procedures followed in development of the Vaccine. So is the vaccine safe and effective?

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fauxi is a serial lying fucking quack, who has never treated a real patient in his life.

You're a hack's hack, s0n.
Why would he need to treat patients? Are you aware of what his job is?

Read my signature. You think that means nothing? Look at the late night ballot drops with outrages percentages for Biden, look at the ratios being the same across different precincts, look at the two semis full of ballots crossing state lines. Look at the actual fraud on a video from GA.

Looking at that and knowing the DOJ dismissed all that does not make you objective, it makes you stupid.
Those claims were not dismissed, they were reviewed and addressed. Also regarding your signature... Each sworn affidavit should be investigated and taken seriously. If fraud was found then it should be punished if the person was found to be lying then they should be punished as well. I know several cases of fraud were discovered and the people punished. For example a guy voted for Trump using his dead mothers ballot. This was caught and he was punished.

None of that adds up to a stolen election. Yet you are on here daily lying and saying the election was stolen. Shame shame I know your game

Forum List

Back