Public Enemy # 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I'm kinda mixed on my choice..

It could be the Democrats in State Congresses doing the "Monty Python" and playing run away.. run away ..run away...great example for the children

or the Public Unions playing the pity card..

Last edited:

It could be the Democrats in State Congresses doing the "Monty Python" and playing run away.. run away ..run away...great example for the children

I think I can help you out on this one, Lumpster...Philosopher Pogo had this one way back when...

"We Have Met The Enemy and He Is Us"

I think it is this guy personally.... :dunno:

flava-flav.jpg

I think I can help you out on this one, Lumpster...Philosopher Pogo had this one way back when...

I'd prefer... We Have Met The Enemy and he/she Is Them... actually..:lol:

Hey, don't obfuscate!

I know, I know.." how often do I get a chance to use obfuscate in a sentence...."

Hey, don't obfuscate!

I know, I know.." how often do I get a chance to use obfuscate in a sentence...."

I don't mind looking through the dictionary when I read your posts, honestly..it's good for me...:lol:

Forum List

Back