Public Education, Our Biggest Outlay of Money; Just Where Does It All Go?

Not only do these people have the power to vote, but they are your future leaders of the country!

Employees who get pay and benefits no private citizen gets unless they’re in professional sports or Hollywood.

You just failed the test too since you really think public school teachers make what professional athletes or successful actors make. Are you a product of homeschooling?

BTW I taught Sunday School yesterday and noticed that most of the 6-8 year olds there were who are homeschooled are much, much behind in reading and writing than the public school students. Not the first time I've noticed that either.

My guess is that the parents fail to appreciate that without the peer pressure to not look like the class dumbass some children are not going to be as motivated to learn.

Busting Broncos Into Becoming Cash Cows for Corpie Cowboys

There's also pressure dragging down smart kids, because students are manipulated into denigrating these threats to Investor Supremacy so that superior minds will develop an inferiority complex.

In my experience, the academic negative side of peer pressure comes along at later ages than 5-8 year olds at the classroom level. That said, I do know a parent who tried to make sure her child was as dumb as dirt because her school system only paid for pre-school if the child was a minority or found deficient on their evaluation. Otherwise, parents had to put them in paid pre-school if they wanted a babysitter.

Prometheus Unchained, Once A-Students Become Alpha Males

The powerful enemies of manly geniuses block your understanding of your own experience. From the earliest age, the smart kid is isolated and not allowed to benefit the un-gifted kids.

To get the taxpayers' money's worth from education, divide the class into teams with a parity of intelligence. Quiz frequently. The first-place team gets Friday off, the last-place team has to come in on Saturday. Only then will High IQs have social clout during childhood and adolescence.

Geniuses owe nothing to business and society, because owing means "being paid in advance." Soon they will get tired of the rulers' and their serfs' insults and gratitude. Then, as has happened in punctuated equilibrium since 5,000 BC, they will cease to contribute to their exploiters and beneficiaries. What they really should do to stop this dizzying spiral of history is use their brains to wipe out the ruling class, which orchestrates all this.

Employees who get pay and benefits no private citizen gets unless they’re in professional sports or Hollywood.

You just failed the test too since you really think public school teachers make what professional athletes or successful actors make. Are you a product of homeschooling?

BTW I taught Sunday School yesterday and noticed that most of the 6-8 year olds there were who are homeschooled are much, much behind in reading and writing than the public school students. Not the first time I've noticed that either.

My guess is that the parents fail to appreciate that without the peer pressure to not look like the class dumbass some children are not going to be as motivated to learn.

There's also pressure dragging down smart kids, because students are manipulated into denigrating these threats to Investor Supremacy so that superior minds will develop an inferiority complex.

In my experience, the academic negative side of peer pressure comes along at later ages than 5-8 year olds at the classroom level. That said, I do know a parent who tried to make sure her child was as dumb as dirt because her school system only paid for pre-school if the child was a minority or found deficient on their evaluation. Otherwise, parents had to put them in paid pre-school if they wanted a babysitter.

The powerful enemies of manly geniuses block your understanding of your own experience. From the earliest age, the smart kid is isolated and not allowed to benefit the un-gifted kids.

To get the taxpayers' money's worth from education, divide the class into teams with a parity of intelligence. Quiz frequently. The first-place team gets Friday off, the last-place team has to come in on Saturday. Only then will High IQs have social clout during childhood and adolescence.

Geniuses owe nothing to business and society, because owing means "being paid in advance." Soon they will get tired of the rulers' and their serfs' insults and gratitude. Then, as has happened in punctuated equilibrium since 5,000 BC, they will cease to contribute to their exploiters and beneficiaries. What they really should do to stop this dizzying spiral of history is use their brains to wipe out the ruling class, which orchestrates all this.

Geniuses aren't revolutionaries. They are rather lazy.

Still trotting out this juvenile and ridiculous idea? Did you get an advanced degree in moron?

Geniuses aren't revolutionaries. They are rather lazy.
Les Préludes

They are depressed and enervated by the way the King Ape plutocrats insult them, humiliate them, push them around, and exploit them. All the unjustifiably oppressed are in that condition because they won't man up and take the upper class down.

This, from the composer Franz Liszt:
Man hardly gives himself up for long to the enjoyment of stillness....
When the trumpet sounds the alarm, he hastens to the dangerous post, whatever the war may be that calls him to its ranks, in order at last to recover in the combat a full consciousness of himself and the entire possession of his energy.

Still trotting Did you get an advanced degree in moron?
A Little More On Into Graduate School

All diplomas are degrees of separation from reality.

Still trotting Did you get an advanced degree in moron?
A Little More On Into Graduate School

All diplomas are degrees of separation from reality.

At least you are consistent. None of your posts make any sense to those not on mind-altering substances.

And THIS ^^^^^ is why you should stay off drugs.

Forum List

Back