Public Disrespect For The President

I respect the office. The man is a bit questionable.

I agree about the office. I question your term 'a bit'. Anyone who deliberately ratchets up 'hate' towards his opposition to create issues so that he can address those issues is scum and does not deserve the honor of leading the country. Fuck him.

No one currently serving as president of this country is doing this, but you would know this if you weren't a partisan hack.
Bullshit. Obama called me and every other person who won't vote for him 'the enemy'.

I agree about the office. I question your term 'a bit'. Anyone who deliberately ratchets up 'hate' towards his opposition to create issues so that he can address those issues is scum and does not deserve the honor of leading the country. Fuck him.

No one currently serving as president of this country is doing this, but you would know this if you weren't a partisan hack.

I disagree.

The Obama campaign team is dictating the "debate" for the GOP party.

I see it...and I think deep down you do as well.

And an FYI...if they didnt? They would not be a good re-election campaign team.

She said "Obama is deliberately ratcheting up hate". He's not doing that, I know it and I think you know this as well.

Bullshit. Obama called me and every other person who won't vote for him 'the enemy'.

Link? I'll be happy to admit that I was wrong, just need to see what you're referring to.

Obama is a U.S. Navy Seal now?
I didn't even think the limp-wrist knew how to operate a BB gun, nevermind personally take out Osama Bin Laden.

Saying that obama got Bin Laden is like saying that Richard Nixon landed on the moon.
After Lil' Dumbya totally-fucked-up HIS "shot".....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtPBTybQ9k]The Hunt For Bin Laden - YouTube[/ame]

.....I'm guessin' the opinion of Obama's team is worth a whole-lot-more than some Teabaggin'-punk, like you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmsIR9BxOwo]CIA Chief Panetta: Obama Made 'Gutsy' Decision on Bin Laden Raid - YouTube[/ame]​

I respect the office. The man is a bit questionable.

Bush started a war based on lies, let a city be destroyed (NO) and CONs hate Obama? He isn't much but thousands have not died so he could PLAY soldier, prance around on a flight deck, and save 375 million from the twenty year NOLA restoration project in his budget sent to Congress. Congress upped the amount, but there was still a shortfall*
*The ACE budget called for around 550 million for the levee restoration project during the first Bush II years. Bush II denied the full requests, in 2002, 2003, 2004. We'll never know if the levees would have failed had the work been on schedule. GHWB & Clinton fully funded the ACE requests in their budgets.

And Katrina hit NO as a Cat. 3, not five.

This President stuck his finger in the face of another world leader and the defense of his behavior by the left was instantaneous.

But a State's Governor points at his face during a face-to-face meeting, and the cacophony from the left is instantaneous outrage.

This President takes VERY many vacations and golf breaks, and the left is silent.

President Bush took some vacations at his ranch (clearing brush) and the left derided him for failure to attend to the Job.

President Bush walks away from a staged meeting but goes to a fake door (mugs for the camera a bit) and the left derides him as an assclown chimp.

President Obama flubs basic head-of-state protocol time and time and again, and the left pounces to his defense against any snide comments.

The fact of the matter is: Bill Maher is a glaringly obvious transparent hypocrite. He knows it, too; so he turned it around and tried to pass it off as a joke. :doubt:

It amazes me that folks on the left take Bill Maher's alleged (but actually witless) "humor" as intelligent political commentary.

Bill Maher is a mediocre shock jock. His political "wit" depends heavily on crude jokes about conservatives that invariably end in adolescent characterization of others.

Bill Maher is a pseudo-intellectual twit.

Have you ever noticed that his fucking ears are on upside down?:lol:

I disagree.

She said "Obama is deliberately ratcheting up hate". He's not doing that, I know it and I think you know this as well.

ratcheting up hate is a bit strong.....ratcheting up a divide? Absolutely.

Now you tell me...is this really a good time to ratchet up a divide?

As you know...I was a business owner (love that "was" part of it)....

I felt very much attacked by the way he and the democratic congresspeople talked about business owners.

We never got kudos for creating jobs, working endless hours, risking all we had to make a go of it.....NEVER GOT RECOGNITION for paying the lions share of governemnt revenue..

No......we were told we werent doing our fair share.

Link? I'll be happy to admit that I was wrong, just need to see what you're referring to.
Obama Calls His Critics "Enemies"

Although, he did say later that he shouldn't have said that. Only after hearing about it ... a lot.

No President who cares more for the country than the party should have ever even had that thought enter their mind, let alone say it, let alone say it in public.

This President stuck his finger in the face of another world leader and the defense of his behavior by the left was instantaneous.

But a State's Governor points at his face during a face-to-face meeting, and the cacophony from the left is instantaneous outrage.

This President takes VERY many vacations and golf breaks, and the left is silent.

President Bush took some vacations at his ranch (clearing brush) and the left derided him for failure to attend to the Job.

President Bush walks away from a staged meeting but goes to a fake door (mugs for the camera a bit) and the left derides him as an assclown chimp.

President Obama flubs basic head-of-state protocol time and time and again, and the left pounces to his defense against any snide comments.

The fact of the matter is: Bill Maher is a glaringly obvious transparent hypocrite. He knows it, too; so he turned it around and tried to pass it off as a joke. :doubt:

It amazes me that folks on the left take Bill Maher's alleged (but actually witless) "humor" as intelligent political commentary.

Bill Maher is a mediocre shock jock. His political "wit" depends heavily on crude jokes about conservatives that invariably end in adolescent characterization of others.

Bill Maher is a pseudo-intellectual twit.

Have you ever noticed that his fucking ears are on upside down?:lol:

No. I rarely take that much note of him. I find him grating and smirky.

I disagree.

ratcheting up hate is a bit strong.....ratcheting up a divide? Absolutely.

Now you tell me...is this really a good time to ratchet up a divide?

As you know...I was a business owner (love that "was" part of it)....

I felt very much attacked by the way he and the democratic congresspeople talked about business owners.

We never got kudos for creating jobs, working endless hours, risking all we had to make a go of it.....NEVER GOT RECOGNITION for paying the lions share of governemnt revenue..

No......we were told we werent doing our fair share.

You're a millionaire? Didn't realize that. If not, then I think we've now stretched the whole "he's ratcheting up the hate" thing a bit far, no?

Like I originally said, he's not doing what that partisan hack CG said. He may be guilty of lesser infractions but thats not what I was responding to.

I didn't even think the limp-wrist knew how to operate a BB gun, nevermind personally take out Osama Bin Laden.
Watching baby Bush "tend" cattle in a pristine shirt, manicured nails, shiny new boots, without a drop of sweat on him was as funny as Dukakis in the tank.

Bush started a war based on lies, let a city be destroyed (NO) and CONs hate Obama? He isn't much but thousands have not died so he could PLAY soldier, prance around on a flight deck, and save 375 million from the twenty year NOLA restoration project in his budget sent to Congress. Congress upped the amount, but there was still a shortfall*
*The ACE budget called for around 550 million for the levee restoration project during the first Bush II years. Bush II denied the full requests, in 2002, 2003, 2004. We'll never know if the levees would have failed had the work been on schedule. GHWB & Clinton fully funded the ACE requests in their budgets.

And Katrina hit NO as a Cat. 3, not five.

Bush did nto start a war based on lies. That is partisdan rhetoric.

Congress gave him approval to go to war based on the intel of a multitude of countries. Unless you are saying that Bush lied about our intel, the President of Austrralia lied about THEIR intel, GB lied about their intel...and so on? Is that what you are saying?

And saying that Bush let a city die is also partisan rhetoric.

But seeing how you feel he "wanted to play army" and "wanted to prance around on a CV deck"......well....no offense...but that sorta speaks volumes about you honey.

Watching baby Bush "tend" cattle in a pristine shirt, manicured nails, shiny new boots, without a drop of sweat on him was as funny as Dukakis in the tank.

CowboyBush.jpg

Your rhetoric and reality do not correspond.

In that thread you call him lair in chief as well as calling him Obama in the title

I disagree.

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun."
Barack Obama

Forum List

Back