Public Corruption Arrests In Cleveland

They all need to be arrested.

Check on that. Make it everybody that lives in Cleveland. Just hearing the name Cleveland makes one think of dirt.
:confused::confused::confused:

Chicago and Jackson, Mississippi makes me think of corruption. Cleveland makes me think of Ohio and Ohio makes me think of football.

Chicago: The Daley's and the machine, '68 riots
Jackson: civil rights, 60's
Cleveland: dirt, not Ohio. Cleveland is on Erie and that is just a mudhole.
Ohio: yes football comes to mind. Not much else though and thats pretty sad to say.

Of all the places in the Midwest other than Detroit of course Cleveland just conjures images of a dirty place, Physically and criminally.

imagine that, thousands and thousands of DEMOCRATS arrested over the years, but nothing from the press on it....................

Check on that. Make it everybody that lives in Cleveland. Just hearing the name Cleveland makes one think of dirt.
:confused::confused::confused:

Chicago and Jackson, Mississippi makes me think of corruption. Cleveland makes me think of Ohio and Ohio makes me think of football.

Ohio: yes football comes to mind. Not much else though and thats pretty sad to say.

Of all the places in the Midwest other than Detroit of course Cleveland just conjures images of a dirty place, Physically and criminally.

That's a matter of opinion. Personally I think my life would be much less stressful if all I had to worry about was football. That's just me though.
AND...

:lol: You don't think Detroit is dirty?

That's a matter of opinion. Personally I think my life would be much less stressful if all I had to worry about was football. That's just me though.
AND...

Yes, Detroit is dirtier than Cleveland. Football can be veryyy stresssssful!!!!

AND...

Yes, Detroit is dirtier than Cleveland. Football can be veryyy stresssssful!!!!

Oh, my fault read that wrong. Okay, no disagreements, but again if all that I had to be stressed over was football my life would be great.

Of all the arrests they have made so far, the most chilling to me is the two judges. Of course, the arrest and conviction of the recent 30+ year sheriff was bad as well. It's so easy to imagine cases getting fixed (or worse) and the huge number of lives wrecked as a consequence.

Forum List

Back