PubG have you played it?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Game is a blast and it's not even completed yet.

100 players parachute onto an island that has a playable area that continually shrinks until only one player is left standing.

Basically the Hunger Games of video games.

I have considered trying it out, but I'm wary of shelling out $30 for a game that's still early access. I may change my mind, or just wait until the game is finished.

I have considered trying it out, but I'm wary of shelling out $30 for a game that's still early access. I may change my mind, or just wait until the game is finished.

I started playing two days ago. Love it! NO instructions, all tips and hints come from Internet searches. I go to Youtube first, at this point.

Last Man Standing. Or woman, in my case. Of course, a lot of guys, espec. if they are doing videos of their play, use female avatars, so you never know. My first time in, I made two kills, and what a rush! Because they are (sort of) real people. First day I got down to 17 people left.

This is not a game with a story: this is a short (too often real, real short, if you know what I mean........oops, I got killed again) game that you repeat often. I played 7 games in two hours the first day. The idea is to get better at it: you aren't going to win every time.

I started playing two days ago. Love it! NO instructions, all tips and hints come from Internet searches. I go to Youtube first, at this point.

Last Man Standing. Or woman, in my case. Of course, a lot of guys, espec. if they are doing videos of their play, use female avatars, so you never know. My first time in, I made two kills, and what a rush! Because they are (sort of) real people. First day I got down to 17 people left.

This is not a game with a story: this is a short (too often real, real short, if you know what I mean........oops, I got killed again) game that you repeat often. I played 7 games in two hours the first day. The idea is to get better at it: you aren't going to win every time.

Check out this unbelievable kill shot -->> This legendary PUBG crossbow shot may never be topped | PC Gamer

>>>>

Check out this unbelievable kill shot -->> This legendary PUBG crossbow shot may never be topped | PC Gamer

>>>>

Nice. I got access to a crossbow yesterday; passed it up.

I like the video of the guy taking out the parachuters. You'd have to be fast on the ground.

Forum List

Back