pub says fair pay act is a "nuisance".

Friess has gone to Romney after Santorum dropped out. I RESPECT Romney, and have not associated him with people like Friess. I noted Obama's silly "hand to hand fighting" comment also.

So when Obama does it it is "silly" when a Republican does it is a threat and should be condemned. I got that right, you hypocrite?

And I repeat the man said he will support Romney now that Santorum dropped but he also said he wants to fade into the background. Care to provide a link to a source where he has given money to Romney? A link to a source where Romney has appointed him to any position or accepted him into his campaign group?

He holds no position that I know of, I have READ he supports Romney with money. Friess cannot remember which PAC's he has donated to:

Santorum

Romney Nets Big Donor Foster Friess, Multiple Endorsements After Santorum Drops Out - International Business Times

You have stated he is a Romney benefactor and made the claim Romney must do something about his METAPHORICAL statement. Yet right in the piece you cite it states he is a Santorum supporter that gave to Santorum and that will now support Romney but wishes to fade into the background.

Further you have stated and implied that somehow this metaphorical statement is a threat of some kind and should be roundly criticized while giving a pass to similar statements by the President.

HYPOCRITE.

So when Obama does it it is "silly" when a Republican does it is a threat and should be condemned. I got that right, you hypocrite?

And I repeat the man said he will support Romney now that Santorum dropped but he also said he wants to fade into the background. Care to provide a link to a source where he has given money to Romney? A link to a source where Romney has appointed him to any position or accepted him into his campaign group?

He holds no position that I know of, I have READ he supports Romney with money. Friess cannot remember which PAC's he has donated to:

Santorum

Romney Nets Big Donor Foster Friess, Multiple Endorsements After Santorum Drops Out - International Business Times

You have stated he is a Romney benefactor and made the claim Romney must do something about his METAPHORICAL statement. Yet right in the piece you cite it states he is a Santorum supporter that gave to Santorum and that will now support Romney but wishes to fade into the background.

Further you have stated and implied that somehow this metaphorical statement is a threat of some kind and should be roundly criticized while giving a pass to similar statements by the President.

HYPOCRITE.

He went from Santorum to Romney. His statements are appalling. BOTH the "aspirin between the knees" comment and the latest "hope his teleprompter is bullet proof". I give Obama few "passes" and think he has done a LOUSY job on the economy. I voted for McCain.

Santorum

HYPOCRITE.

He went from Santorum to Romney. His statements are appalling. BOTH the "aspirin between the knees" comment and the latest "hope his teleprompter is bullet proof". I give Obama few "passes" and think he has done a LOUSY job on the economy. I voted for McCain.

And yet you are "appalled" by a simple metaphorical statement, one that the piece in question makes sure to INFORM it was metaphorical. But Obama calling for fighting hand to hand is just "silly".

HYPOCRITE.

And yet you are "appalled" by a simple metaphorical statement, one that the piece in question makes sure to INFORM it was metaphorical. But Obama calling for fighting hand to hand is just "silly".

I do not see Freiss' statement as you do; again, I find Romney BETTER than this supporter. Freiss was termed a benefactor in the article posted. :eusa_shhh:

WHO, in their right mind, would vote for these jerks?

Fellow conservatives and republicans who have contempt for working Americans. Conservatives and republicans who believe that those who work for others are, weak, cowards, and failures – a strong, brave, successful person would own his own business, be his own boss, be the master of his own fate

"Will, you know, will repealing it be a priority? If you came back and said, you know, that's really the thing that's hurting my business the most. My guess is there are other things that we can do that have a higher priority in terms of what I, what I believe might need to be done. I think you know we need to create -- that thing is a nuisance. It shouldn't be the law," replied Hoekstra.
Indeed, “hurting my business the most,” in that Hoekstra can’t mistreat his employees, pay them poor wages, or make them work long hours. If an employee doesn’t like his working conditions, a conservative would argue, he may seek employment elsewhere, he’s at ‘liberty to contract.’

What conservatives fail or refuse to understand is that to subject American workers to the cruel and capricious whims of an employer is illegal and un-Constitutional, one can not be compelled to flee an abusive employer in the hope of finding a more benevolent one.

That the law is a ‘nuisance’ indicates it’s working, that it’s preventing Hoekstra and other unscrupulous employers from abusing their employees.

I do not see Freiss' statement as you do; again, I find Romney BETTER than this supporter. Freiss was termed a benefactor in the article posted. :eusa_shhh:

And you demand Romney make a statement or act in someway. Do you also demand that of Obama? I mean look at some of the groups and people that support him, what they have done and said. And the defense of course is that he is not directly responsible for those actions or words.

HOWEVER Obama has repeatedly made statements like is fighting hand to hand. Romney has when?

And you demand Romney make a statement or act in someway. Do you also demand that of Obama? I mean look at some of the groups and people that support him, what they have done and said. And the defense of course is that he is not directly responsible for those actions or words.

HOWEVER Obama has repeatedly made statements like is fighting hand to hand. Romney has when?
Santorum and Newt are the only two Republicans that have made inappropriate statements, in my opinion. Romney and Paul have been head & shoulders above the rest in THIS campaign.

Pete Hoekstra On Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act: 'That Thing Is A Nuisance'

Poor GObP/repubs ... women are just so damn inconvenient, aren't they.

WHO, in their right mind, would vote for these jerks? Surely, you all know women. some of you may even have a woman for a mother. And yet, you would vote Republican even though you know its a vote against the women and the poor, children and elderly.

Can't wait for the rw's to whine that this came from HuffPo even though, as always, that doesn't mean its not true.

He DID say it and, try as you might, you cannot deny that.

The last person that should ever be trusted or entrusted with determining fair is a dem/liberal

The Fair Pay Act is one of those happenings in government that sound good, it should be good, but in reality, is not going to work very well. However, referring to it as a nuisance is quite correct. It is another one of those nuisance laws that employers have to deal with like a myriad number of other nuisance laws. To claim that this law singles out women for special protection is discriinatory and wrong. It can be used by men. It can be used against women business owners.

Shit...............when Mittens was asked about it, he had to wait almost a full day before saying that he supports fair pay.

While promising to take affordable health care away from poor women.

Maybe if more of these things are not easily available to women they will stay home and raise their children.

You're part of the keep 'em pregnant and barefoot, tied to the stove crowd, ain't ya?

Santorum

HYPOCRITE.

Hey stupid, here ya go..........................

NEIL CAVUTO, HOST OF "YOUR WORLD": Wait a minute. Is the Mormon grabbing a cold one?

Fox on top of the certain millionaire warming to Mitt.

Welcome, everyone. I am Neil Cavuto.

And lickety-split, Foster Friess is now with Mitt, the legendary investor who pumped nearly $2 million into the Santorum campaign now showing the love for the governor. Friess says he will do all he can now to make Romney the next president of the United States.

Don't let this guy's warm and friendly grandpa charm fool you. Friess' impeccable timing and dough helped make Rick Santorum a winner, not only in Iowa, but launched one of the more improbable presidential campaigns in American history.

Read more: Foster Friess shifts his support to Romney - Interviews2 - Your World with Cavuto - Fox News

Foster Friess shifts his support to Romney - Interviews2 - Your World with Cavuto - Fox News

What's more, it's from a FOX reporter named Cavuto, who I hear that you wingnuts trust implicitly.

Try again Retarded Grungy Shithead.

Forum List

Back