pub says fair pay act is a "nuisance".

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Pete Hoekstra On Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act: 'That Thing Is A Nuisance'

Poor GObP/repubs ... women are just so damn inconvenient, aren't they.

WHO, in their right mind, would vote for these jerks? Surely, you all know women. some of you may even have a woman for a mother. And yet, you would vote Republican even though you know its a vote against the women and the poor, children and elderly.

Can't wait for the rw's to whine that this came from HuffPo even though, as always, that doesn't mean its not true.

He DID say it and, try as you might, you cannot deny that.

Shit...............when Mittens was asked about it, he had to wait almost a full day before saying that he supports fair pay.

Shit...............when Mittens was asked about it, he had to wait almost a full day before saying that he supports fair pay.

His new benefactor spoke out on the President, I have not seen Romney's response to THIS yet:

Foster Friess: I hope Obama's 'teleprompters are bulletproof' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Yeah, but what else could you expect from that idiot? He's the same jackass that said if women didn't want to be pregnant to stick an asprin betwixt their legs.

And people wonder why the GOP has such a problem now with the women voters.

But............if you think about it, that's exactly what Romney is doing, because when the GOP was nailed for not caring about women's issues and health care, Romney decides to get some sketchy "facts", and use that to say Obama is the one putting out the war on women.

I hope the voters are smart enough to see through this.

And, that's not the only thing, lots of times the GOP gets caught doing something stupid, they try to turn it around and blame it on Obama.

If you're female and vote for Romney this time around, you're really voting against yourself, because Romney doesn't have a strong position on Ledbetter, has already said he'd get rid of Planned Parenthood, as well as other things.

His new benefactor spoke out on the President, I have not seen Romney's response to THIS yet:

Foster Friess: I hope Obama's 'teleprompters are bulletproof' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Yeah, but what else could you expect from that idiot? He's the same jackass that said if women didn't want to be pregnant to stick an asprin betwixt their legs.

And people wonder why the GOP has such a problem now with the women voters.

But............if you think about it, that's exactly what Romney is doing, because when the GOP was nailed for not caring about women's issues and health care, Romney decides to get some sketchy "facts", and use that to say Obama is the one putting out the war on women.

I hope the voters are smart enough to see through this.

And, that's not the only thing, lots of times the GOP gets caught doing something stupid, they try to turn it around and blame it on Obama.

If you're female and vote for Romney this time around, you're really voting against yourself, because Romney doesn't have a strong position on Ledbetter, has already said he'd get rid of Planned Parenthood, as well as other things.

Yep, same guy. But he has big money, so Santorum gave him a pass. I wonder what Romney will do about THIS "comment"?

As usual, the rw's are blaming President Obama for Hillary Rosen's words, even though she is employed by CNN and has no direct tie to the president.

While conveniently and hypocritically ignoring an implied threat to our president's life.

As usual, the rw's are blaming President Obama for Hillary Rosen's words, even though she is employed by CNN and has no direct tie to the president.

While conveniently and hypocritically ignoring an implied threat to our president's life.

Friess isn't the kind of guy that will Romney with women, or many men, I believe. He is a loose cannon.

Wow, you nutters are in full spin mode.

Stay at home moms "never worked a day in their lives".

Carry on dipshits....

He was a Santorum supporter and it is painfully obvious to even a 7 year old he meant it metaphorically as was admitted ON THE PROGRAM.

Remind us again how when Obama said there would be hand to hand fighting if the Republicans won in November that was just metaphorical but this isn't?

But of course when Obama said there would be hand to hand fighting if Republicans won in November that was metaphorical right?

He was a Santorum supporter and it is painfully obvious to even a 7 year old he meant it metaphorically as was admitted ON THE PROGRAM.

Remind us again how when Obama said there would be hand to hand fighting if the Republicans won in November that was just metaphorical but this isn't?

Another stupid metaphor but Friess is also the guy who suggests "aspirin between the knees" as birth control. I thought Romney was better than this; his "benefactor" stinks.

Another stupid metaphor but Friess is also the guy who suggests "aspirin between the knees" as birth control. I thought Romney was better than this; his "benefactor" stinks.

You are outright LYING. First you claimed it was somehow bad for the man to make a metaphorical statement while ignoring the ones Obama makes and now you are claiming a Santorum supporter that said he wants to fade into the back ground is a Romney Benefactor.

Does this mean since the Black Panthers support Obama I can call them his Benefactors AND demand to know why Obama is allowing them to break the law and preach race war?

Pete Hoekstra On Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act: 'That Thing Is A Nuisance'

Poor GObP/repubs ... women are just so damn inconvenient, aren't they.

WHO, in their right mind, would vote for these jerks? Surely, you all know women. some of you may even have a woman for a mother. And yet, you would vote Republican even though you know its a vote against the women and the poor, children and elderly.

Can't wait for the rw's to whine that this came from HuffPo even though, as always, that doesn't mean its not true.

He DID say it and, try as you might, you cannot deny that.

:fu:

You are outright LYING. First you claimed it was somehow bad for the man to make a metaphorical statement while ignoring the ones Obama makes and now you are claiming a Santorum supporter that said he wants to fade into the back ground is a Romney Benefactor.

Does this mean since the Black Panthers support Obama I can call them his Benefactors AND demand to know why Obama is allowing them to break the law and preach race war?

Friess has gone to Romney after Santorum dropped out. I RESPECT Romney, and have not associated him with people like Friess. I noted Obama's silly "hand to hand fighting" comment also.

Friess has gone to Romney after Santorum dropped out. I RESPECT Romney, and have not associated him with people like Friess. I noted Obama's silly "hand to hand fighting" comment also.

So when Obama does it it is "silly" when a Republican does it is a threat and should be condemned. I got that right, you hypocrite?

And I repeat the man said he will support Romney now that Santorum dropped but he also said he wants to fade into the background. Care to provide a link to a source where he has given money to Romney? A link to a source where Romney has appointed him to any position or accepted him into his campaign group?

So when Obama does it it is "silly" when a Republican does it is a threat and should be condemned. I got that right, you hypocrite?

And I repeat the man said he will support Romney now that Santorum dropped but he also said he wants to fade into the background. Care to provide a link to a source where he has given money to Romney? A link to a source where Romney has appointed him to any position or accepted him into his campaign group?

He holds no position that I know of, I have READ he supports Romney with money. Friess cannot remember which PAC's he has donated to:

Santorum

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/326...ops-out-romney-foster-friess-endorsements.htm

Last edited:

Forum List

Back