Pub machine tells you NOTHING. Here! and change the channel...

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2011
NY 26th FINALLY DEM!
You do understand Obama is making health insurance affordable AND guaranteed (CAN"T cut you off).Free Medicaid for up to 140% of poverty line ($14k single, 28K family of four, then subsidized up to 88k family of four? CHEAPER THAN THIS GD PUB MESS WE HAVE NOW.? I didn't think so....

usually when things are more affordable, they go down in price. They aren't. So there is clearly a disconnect between what's going on and what you are trying to do.

And if what you do does the exact opposite of what you are trying to do by doing it, wouldnt it be wise to stop doing it and reevaluate doing what you were originally doing?

You do understand Obama is making health insurance affordable AND guaranteed (CAN"T cut you off).Free Medicaid for up to 140% of poverty line ($14k single, 28K family of four, then subsidized up to 88k family of four? CHEAPER THAN THIS GD PUB MESS WE HAVE NOW.? I didn't think so....

How you going to pay for it ?

This I gotta here.

You made your moving plans yet ? Cuba is waiting. And so are we (to be rid or your sorry ass).

Despite what the Pub Propaganda machine has brainwashed into you, it's constitutional, and Kennedy is NOT bought off. Health Care will continue to cost 15% more every year until this is implemented.

The corrupt Pubs' bought off minions have a hundred ways of tricking your ignorant azzes LOL. a tidal wave of BIG LIE.

This I gotta here.

You made your moving plans yet ? Cuba is waiting. And so are we (to be rid or your sorry ass).

You're ALREADY paying for freeloaders, in the most expensive way possible for the whole system. ER care instead of family doctor, preventive care, transparent competition, low cost clinics, care guidelines against malpractice, etc etc.

My father the MD was for this since 1940, took a lot of crappe from idiots. Another 20 years of Pub "system", and the country will go bankrupt.

Despite what the Pub Propaganda machine has brainwashed into you, it's constitutional, and Kennedy is NOT bought off. Health Care will continue to cost 15% more every year until this is implemented.

The corrupt Pubs' bought off minions have a hundred ways of tricking your ignorant azzes LOL. a tidal wave of BIG LIE.

THERE IS NOTHING CONSTITUTIONAL in the individual mandate.

Your inability to comprehend simple concepts has been demonstrated numerous times.

You are just a worm wanting others to pay your way.

This I gotta here.

You're ALREADY paying for freeloaders, in the most expensive way possible for the whole system. ER care instead of family doctor, preventive care, transparent competition, low cost clinics, care guidelines against malpractice, etc etc.

My father the MD was for this since 1940, took a lot of crappe from idiots. Another 20 years of Pub "system", and the country will go bankrupt.

Talk about change the channel. Everything I read says this is B.S.

Please move to Cuba.

This I gotta here.

Please move to Cuba.

Then everything you read is Pub Propaganda- I'm stunned...that is the WHOLE POINT here.

Patientent Protection and Affordable Care Act - Wikipedia, the free ...
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), informally referred to as
Obamacare, is a United States federal statute signed into law by President ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patient_Protection_and_Affordable_Care_Act - Cached - SimilarThe Health Care Law & You | HealthCare.gov
The Affordable Care Act provides new coverage options and tools you need to
make informed choices about your health. Learn more at HealthCare.gov.

The Health Care Law & You | HealthCare.gov - Cached - SimilarRead the Law | HealthCare.gov
The Affordable Care Act puts in place comprehensive health reforms that
enhance the quality of health care for all Americans. Read the law at HealthCare.
gov to ...

Read the Law | HealthCare.gov - Cached - SimilarTimeline of the Affordable Care Act | HealthCare.gov
What's Changing and When. ... Use this timeline to learn about what's changing
and when. Changes to note: 50% discount for name-brand drugs in the ...

Timeline of the Affordable Care Act | HealthCare.gov - Cached - SimilarWhat is the Affordable Care Act? | Health Care and You
The Affordable Care Act is a health care law that aims to improve our current
health care system by increasing access to health coverage for Americans and ...

What is the Affordable Care Act? | Health Care and You - Cached - SimilarOfficial Sources Agree: The Affordable Care Act Reduces the Deficit ...
Apr 9, 2012 ... Today, we are reading about another brand of “new math” in describing how the
Affordable Care Act will affect our nation's Federal budget ...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/.../offici...educes-deficit - Cached - Similar

Last edited:
Funny, the mandate was constitutional when the lying greedy Pubswine were pretending they were for that...how dumb can you get, dupes?

No it wasn't. doesnt matter what party suggests something. If it's unconstitutional, it's unconstitutional

Please move to Cuba.

Then everything you read is Pub Propaganda- I'm stunned...

ent Protection and Affordable Care Act - Wikipedia, the free ...
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), informally referred to as
Obamacare, is a United States federal statute signed into law by President ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patient_Protection_and_Affordable_Care_Act - Cached - SimilarThe Health Care Law & You | HealthCare.gov
The Affordable Care Act provides new coverage options and tools you need to
make informed choices about your health. Learn more at HealthCare.gov.

The Health Care Law & You | HealthCare.gov - Cached - SimilarRead the Law | HealthCare.gov
The Affordable Care Act puts in place comprehensive health reforms that
enhance the quality of health care for all Americans. Read the law at HealthCare.
gov to ...

Read the Law | HealthCare.gov - Cached - SimilarTimeline of the Affordable Care Act | HealthCare.gov
What's Changing and When. ... Use this timeline to learn about what's changing
and when. Changes to note: 50% discount for name-brand drugs in the ...

Timeline of the Affordable Care Act | HealthCare.gov - Cached - SimilarWhat is the Affordable Care Act? | Health Care and You
The Affordable Care Act is a health care law that aims to improve our current
health care system by increasing access to health coverage for Americans and ...

What is the Affordable Care Act? | Health Care and You - Cached - SimilarOfficial Sources Agree: The Affordable Care Act Reduces the Deficit ...
Apr 9, 2012 ... Today, we are reading about another brand of “new math” in describing how the
Affordable Care Act will affect our nation's Federal budget ...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/.../offici...educes-deficit - Cached - Similar

All propaganda......whitehouse.gov?

How about YourNoseUpObamasAss.Com ?

Funny, the mandate was constitutional when the lying greedy Pubswine were pretending they were for that

Wrong. Now you are just becoming a parody of lame self.

Oh, it's wrong because your lame azz says so LOL! See what Newt, Dole, Heritage, Romney, etcetcetcetc have said for 20 years, dingbat LOL

You're terminally ignorant, brainwashed, and intellectually lazy...a dupe.

Forum List

Back