Pub default: 1/3 of workers - no paid sick days- pathetic!

I think this flu season we should all remember that for the last 6 or so disastrous years the Democrats have been the majority party and love to brag about it, except when they have f..ed things up to the point of embarrassment, then they blame the minority party. If it were not for the shame their parents must feel the left wing would have no shame. If the left wing didn't borrow morality from the right wing, to use as a club, they would have no morality.

Man you fuking rethugs are stupid. Dense to. All he said was if you have no paid sick leave, you got to go to work, sick. Thereby spreading YOUR illness to the other workers of the company. And costing the company even more for loss of productivity when even more workers end up sick.

And you fuking rehtugs think that's a good thing. Wtf is wrong with you people. Why do you want sick people working in the cubicle or production line next to not sick people.
Are you to stupid to understand how illness's like the flu are spread? Evidentally so.

Your reading comprehension is lacking. I am not saying people should not get sick time I am saying if the country is messed up as implied then the majority, not the minority, party should get the majority of the blame. How long are the democrats going to not compromise at all and yet blame the minority party for what they have brought onto the country? How long are you going to believe them????

I have not taken a sick day in about 15 years and then it was 1/2 a day. So your whinning to me because the majority party has let down the working man, as they always do, ain't gonna work.

Employers should offer sick days, however they should encourage the employees not to misuse them such as being paid for unused sick days.
It just makes good business sense.

I realize that the flu season started early this year but I find it amazing how the sick time went up around the holidays when folks didn't have vacation left. Maybe just a coincidence.

What is needed is a national law .

= the liberal 'solution' to every problem in the world (including the ones that no one but liberals are smart enough to know are problems).

No, it isn't the solution to every problem, but it is to this one. This is a national health issue and requires addressing on the national level.

Man you fuking [sic] rethugs [sic] are stupid. Dense to [sic]. All he said was if you have no paid sick leave, you got [sic] to go to work, sick. Thereby spreading YOUR illness to the other workers of the company. And costing the company even more for loss of productivity when even more workers end up sick.

And you fuking [sic] rehtugs [sic] think that's a good thing. Wtf is wrong with you people. [sic] Why do you want sick people working in the cubicle or production line next to not sick people. [sic]
Are you to [sic] stupid to understand how illness's [sic] like the flu are spread? Evidentally so.

It's "too," you idiot. Learn English or get the hell out of my country, fool.

If only the improper us of "too" was their only problem.

What is needed is a national law .

= the liberal 'solution' to every problem in the world (including the ones that no one but liberals are smart enough to know are problems).

No, it isn't the solution to every problem, but it is to this one. This is a national health issue and requires addressing on the national level.

Under what part of the Constitution is this the responsibility of the federal government? It is, a State's concern if anything.

Last edited:
Man you fuking [sic] rethugs [sic] are stupid. Dense to [sic]. All he said was if you have no paid sick leave, you got [sic] to go to work, sick. Thereby spreading YOUR illness to the other workers of the company. And costing the company even more for loss of productivity when even more workers end up sick.

And you fuking [sic] rehtugs [sic] think that's a good thing. Wtf is wrong with you people. [sic] Why do you want sick people working in the cubicle or production line next to not sick people. [sic]
Are you to [sic] stupid to understand how illness's [sic] like the flu are spread? Evidentally so.

That's your retort? To fuking funny. You must be an English major. Ain't that fuking special.

But anytime you want to throw me out, let me know skippy. In the mean time, and I really mean this from the bottom of my American heart; fuk you. I really mean that. Really.
Hopefully, your reading comprehension is not disabled. Is that a spitz for your avie? I had a spitz one time. Had to put him down for being so stupid. Seems like you could benefit from same.

If only the improper us of "too" was their only problem.

I pointed out some, but not all, of his other errors as well.

If only the improper us of "too" was their only problem.[/QUOTE]

LOOK OUT DUDE. The English police are on your door. You didn't put the letter "E" in your word "use". You must not be American. According to the big white dog anyway.

That's your retort? To fuking funny. You must be an English major. Ain't that fuking special.

You must be an illiterate fucking moron. That's not so special.

Under what part of the Constitution is this the responsibility of the federal government? It is, a State's concern if anything.

Promoting the general welfare. No sick leave means sick people going to work making more people sick resulting in...

Flu Season peaks early with stronger strain

Employers should offer sick days, however they should encourage the employees not to misuse them such as being paid for unused sick days.
It just makes good business sense.

I realize that the flu season started early this year but I find it amazing how the sick time went up around the holidays when folks didn't have vacation left. Maybe just a coincidence.

you're a moron

this isn't holiday time and we're in the midst of an epidemic.

i certainly wouldn't want one of you wingers (who are so paranoid that you don't want flu shots, anyway) working anywhere near me right now.

loon.

As an employer why should I pay you for NOT coming to work? I pay you to perform a service for me, if you are not performing that service, it's not pay I'd be giving you, it's charity, and I'm in the Home Improvement business, not the charity business.
They think it's okay for Nancy Pelosi to sneak in a couple of billion in tax payers' money for her family, (i.e. Solyndra bankruptcy money for investors, etc.) but it's not okay for a small business owner to take home more money for his 80-hour weeks than someone who works 37.5-hour weeks.

Funny how they expect to get money gushing from a limited US Treasury, hm with you footing the bill but having no wherewithal to pay it with due to unsustainable deductions.

It's criminal to bilk workers, but that's what the DNC is after--every last nickel from every last earner, put into their personal pockets and making sure conservatives get nothing for the double time they do to pay taxes.

i think you should remove yourself from rightwingnuthackworld and try to stick to the topic. i know you don't work. but do you think those of us who do should have to go to work sick or either not have money to pay bills or, worse, be threatened with the loss of a job?

Why the hell do you think I as an employer should pay you to do nothing? I'm not a freakikng charitable organization. I'm not in business to pay you for staying home. You agree to offer me your services in exchange for my money. Why the hell should I GIVE you my money if you are not perfoming the service I pay you for? Personally I don't care about your personal problems, by defintion they are YOUR problems not mine, hence the word personal in front of problems.

Forum List

Back