Pttsburgh 27, Phoenix 23

the Arizona/Phoenix/St. Louis/Chicago cardinals still havent won a title since 1947.

Hell, if the Cardinals made it this year, maybe my Lions will make it next year......:rofl: :rofl:......I almost posted that with a straight face

I actually enjoyed the game... bot teams were adjusting and playing well..

Now for the part I did not like at all.. the refs were WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too ticky-tac in their penalty calls... they were right in calling the holds against the Cardinals' left guard.. they were right on the holding/takedown call in the endzone resulting in the safety... but there were completely wrong in their ticky-tac, even the slightest touch calls on 'roughing' etc.. those were way out of line.. it's not like a 270 pound person going full tilt, with being slightly off balance after being tripped up etc, can stop on a dime.. IMHO those kind of calls should have intent... there was no intent to smash the QB or kick holder... those calls indeed changed the game

Now I give Pittsburgh credit, they came back and did what they had to do to win.. but I think a better REF job might have resulted in a different outcome

I watched the puppybowl for a while.

It was okay, but there were too many rookies for a really interesting game.

Forum List

Back