Psychotic 9TH Circuit Court Appoints Special Prosecutor To Override Trump's Pardon Of Sheriff Arpaio

You still have not said anything of any substance, which most likely is to be expected of you immature types. You are prattling pure stupidity. And you have absolutely no right to tell another American to "stay on the sidelines." Get over it.

You are on the sidelines....asswipe.

You lost. That you are still butthurt to accept it isn't my problem.

Suck on it.

And go fuck yourself.
Translation: ”Ignore me, I’m just here to troll.”

Actually, it translates more like.

Donald is in the WH.....Not HIllary.

The GOP the house......the dems didn't gain much.

The GOp kept the senate......the dems won't own that for a decade.

Niel Gorsuch was appointed........

So......it sounds like.....

YOU LOST.

Do you dispute any of those statements above.
What I challenge is that you’re living in the past. Almost every election since Trump was sworn in had favored Democrats.

Plus, Trump’s tax cuts are blowing up the deficit. FY2018 ends about 5 weeks before the election and the GOP-led Senate you brag about.... along with the GOP-led House you brag about.... along with the GOP-led Executive branch you brag about — is going to have to explain to the American people why they’re posting the world’s biggest deficit in history, during a good economy, and can’t blame the Democrats, who, as you pointed out, are sitting on the bench — now go vote.

:dance:

I have no illusions as to what will take place in 2020.

And I don't see myself bragging on Trump...do you ? Please show me where.
"Actually, it translates more like.

Donald is in the WH.....Not HIllary."

You are on the sidelines....asswipe.

You lost. That you are still butthurt to accept it isn't my problem.

Suck on it.

And go fuck yourself.

YOU LOST.

What I challenge is that you’re living in the past. Almost every election since Trump was sworn in had favored Democrats.

Plus, Trump’s tax cuts are blowing up the deficit. FY2018 ends about 5 weeks before the election and the GOP-led Senate you brag about.... along with the GOP-led House you brag about.... along with the GOP-led Executive branch you brag about — is going to have to explain to the American people why they’re posting the world’s biggest deficit in history, during a good economy, and can’t blame the Democrats, who, as you pointed out, are sitting on the bench — now go vote.

Whatever you want loser boi.

YOU LOST.

Whatever you want loser boi.
:boohoo:

The 9th Circuit, in a 2-1 decision, acknowledged there’s no precedent for what it’s doing.

That's not a surprise. This leftist kangaroo court does unconstitutional shit constantly and gets overruled by the SC.

you took the second postert
The 9th Circuit, in a 2-1 decision, acknowledged there’s no precedent for what it’s doing.

That's not a surprise. This leftist kangaroo court does unconstitutional shit constantly and gets overruled by the SC.

you nailed it.could not have said it better myself.

Means nothing....the 9th Circuit has no standing in a presidential pardon....if they have new evidence or a new grievance on the Sheriff they need to produce it...they can't because they don't...this is just judicial butt hurt noise on your dime....A very expensive tax payer funded anti Trump legal maneuver that will yield absolutely nothing...
Perhaps a case can be made against the judges of the 9th, with respect to squandering of taxpayer money.

Gotta get the courts. They're running the show now. Your vote doesn't count anymore. Let's just hope & pray Trump can appoint 1 or 2 more Justices to the Supreme Court. If he does that, the Communist/Globalist assholes are flucked for many years to come. It's all about the courts. I'm really praying for Trump.

Forum List

Back