Psychopathic death cultist Bolton to use Iranian terrorgroup against Iran

So, we should listen to YOU instead of listening to what THEY tell us? Lol. Oh okay.

islam-demands-death-for-homosenals-no-free-speehi-rmaliberaland-women-20973988.png
This is really nonsense and totally out of topic by the way.

No, it isn't. It is completely topical. I will listen to what they tell me they are feeling, and not what you tell me they are feeling. Lol.
No, we are about the ME here.

What does that even mean? Who is "we"?
We, who discuss this Iran related topic. Iran has no West islamization plans and the presence of Islamist extremists in the West is a result of the respective countries immigration policies.

They cry about Iran being an Islamic country but their allies in the region are the real Islamist extremists.

wrong capt. Blei------Iran supports world wide islamization

This is really nonsense and totally out of topic by the way.

No, it isn't. It is completely topical. I will listen to what they tell me they are feeling, and not what you tell me they are feeling. Lol.

We, who discuss this Iran related topic. Iran has no West islamization plans and the presence of Islamist extremists in the West is a result of the respective countries immigration policies.

They cry about Iran being an Islamic country but their allies in the region are the real Islamist extremists.

Nonsense.

Nonsense.

oh---so when Achmadinejad presented the position of IRAN before the UN general assembly -----he LIED?

Nonsense.

oh---so when Achmadinejad presented the position of IRAN before the UN general assembly -----he LIED?
What did he say?

Nonsense.

What did he say?

from memory he commented on the coming "Mahdi" (the kid about to jump out of the well in qom SOON) and
announced ISLAM IS THE RELIGION FOR THE WHOLE
WORLD. which is not only consistent with the OIC POV--
but-------also-----functionally, with baathism ------it's
UNIVERSAL ISLAM-----the real stuff. It is the stuff that
allows Iranians to tolerate Syrians----and even Lebanese
arabs. Sheeeesh----are you STILL DIM?

Nonsense.

What did he say?

from memory he commented on the coming "Mahdi" (the kid about to jump out of the well in qom SOON) and
link?

Nonsense.

What did he say?

link?

find it yourself-------your "DO BUSY WORK" deflection is
pathetic

Nonsense.

What did he say?

link?

pathetic
I already did. Nothing found.

What did he say?

link?

pathetic

incompetent

What did he say?

link?

pathetic

incompetent
Probably something "mistakenly" translated falsely.

link?

pathetic

incompetent
Probably something "mistakenly" translated falsely.
\
right---like the ever mistranslated Koran. I have relatives fluent in farsi

The simple fact of the matter is that Iran is run by a bunch of religious nutty mullahs who run an imperial army that makes it's own citizens "disappear" when they disagree with their religious/governmental policies. It is nothing more than your typical dictatorship with huge religious undertones that contribute to their paranoia and keeping their own people from any type of progress whatsoever.

They're a good bit freer than what you think in Iran.

The women don't have to cover up..

They had Christmas trees last Christmas..

They have to worry about ISIS bombing them.

Iran isn't the bad boogeyman the Western AP makes them out to be.

The simple fact of the matter is that Iran is run by a bunch of religious nutty mullahs who run an imperial army that makes it's own citizens "disappear" when they disagree with their religious/governmental policies. It is nothing more than your typical dictatorship with huge religious undertones that contribute to their paranoia and keeping their own people from any type of progress whatsoever.

LOL @ Christmas trees in Iran. only an idiot would cite the token Christmas trees in a country in which one cannot place a cross atop a church. -----depends on what you call
"cover-up" .....not that I care

How many nations has Iran attacked since the Mullahs took over? ZERO

How many nations has the US government attacked since the Mullahs took over in Iran? I lost count.

LOL @ Christmas trees in Iran. only an idiot would cite the token Christmas trees in a country in which one cannot place a cross atop a church. -----depends on what you call

That you posted..means I'm on the right track.

:04:

That you posted..means I'm on the right track.

:04:

good point-----I enjoy the posts of utterly clueless jerks

As if this Christian Nation doesn't have a US national religion of Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality that does the same, as all these emulate the burning Bush's "man is God" 9/11 second coming in so many school shootings.........

As if this Christian Nation doesn't have a US national religion of Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality that does the same, as all these emulate the burning Bush's "man is God" 9/11 second coming in so many school shootings.........

:uhh: This is just a bunch of insane ramblings that you put together apparently. Crazies abound.

Forum List

Back