Psychologists blast Rush Limbaugh for mocking traumatized Kerry voters

Rob Gordon, AHA executive director, said Limbaugh’s radio musings caused the charity to receive hundreds of calls and letters from gloating Republicans. But he said he also received a small batch of letters and e-mails from people who said they understood why some Kerry voters would need therapy.

mmmff! ahem... fff-ffff-ffffff!

“The people here in Palm Beach County now in therapy or support groups are the canaries in the mine shaft,” Gordon said. “There could be thousands of others, even Republicans, who need to be in therapy over this election.”

Ah, screw it!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I think this whole thing is a crock and I'm frankly insulted by it. Anyone who thinks they need a shrink over the results of the election needs a healthy dose of life. You wanna know who needs therapy? My friend, who has convinced himself that he's a girl. He needs therapy. Several of my friends in Chi Alpha (college Christian group) and I are trying to cope with the death of one of our own that happened just two days ago. WE need therapy. Another of our Chi Alpha students, his girlfriend, was driving the car. Physically, she's fine, but SHE needs therapy. It's a slap in the face to all of us who truly need therapy that these crybabies are doing this. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find all of my friends, whose loss of a good friend must pale in comparison to the trauma of these liberals, so we can all have another good cry at the visitation.

Sorry to unload this all on all of you, but I've been unloading this on everybody I know, as that is some of the best therapy I can think of.

Bonnie said:
I heard Rush talk about that today and boy I have to say Libs will do anything including corrupting the mental health proffession in an attempt to discredit Conservatives and give credibility to their whiney ideology of intent over substance.

Bonnie, I have to say that the mental health profession is already corrupt with radical left wing ideas. Sure, there are good ones and ones that are sincere.... but not many. It's a job that is non-results oriented. This is just standard operating procedure for those clowns.

KarlMarx said:
Bonnie, I have to say that the mental health profession is already corrupt with radical left wing ideas. Sure, there are good ones and ones that are sincere.... but not many. It's a job that is non-results oriented. This is just standard operating procedure for those clowns.

Good point, almost makes me not want to into that profession, but alas maybe my common sense will rub off.......... sigh?? :rolleyes:

Hobbit said:
I think this whole thing is a crock and I'm frankly insulted by it. Anyone who thinks they need a shrink over the results of the election needs a healthy dose of life. You wanna know who needs therapy? My friend, who has convinced himself that he's a girl. He needs therapy. Several of my friends in Chi Alpha (college Christian group) and I are trying to cope with the death of one of our own that happened just two days ago. WE need therapy. Another of our Chi Alpha students, his girlfriend, was driving the car. Physically, she's fine, but SHE needs therapy. It's a slap in the face to all of us who truly need therapy that these crybabies are doing this. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find all of my friends, whose loss of a good friend must pale in comparison to the trauma of these liberals, so we can all have another good cry at the visitation.

Sorry to unload this all on all of you, but I've been unloading this on everybody I know, as that is some of the best therapy I can think of.

Sorry to hear about that, Hobbit. I'll keep you all in my prayers.

Bonnie said:
Good point, almost makes me not want to into that profession, but alas maybe my common sense will rub off.......... sigh?? :rolleyes:

Bonnie, the conservative therapist..... there is hope for the profession after all!!!! :)

Bonnie said:
I heard Rush talk about that today and boy I have to say Libs will do anything including corrupting the mental health proffession in an attempt to discredit Conservatives and give credibility to their whiney ideology of intent over substance.

im not sure that a majority of the mental health professionals arent already corrupted by the left. See the left does doesnt beleieve in evil (unless you are talking about people with values, those guys are evil) in order to explain away evil they come up with the idea that everyone who does things most people would agree is evil they justify it with mental health problems. Hence a woman call kill her five kids and there is nothing wrong with that she is just sick.

KarlMarx said:
Bonnie, the conservative therapist..... there is hope for the profession after all!!!! :)

yeah and maybe my influence will rub off on the legal profession...who the heck am i kidding.

I agree with Hobbit's point. Men coming home form combat after seeing horrible things may need therapy. Alcoholics,abused children,battered wives need therapy. These people are pathetic pukes that don't have real problems and frankly,I think,are looking for some attention. They are sending a pathetic message out,that if you don't win,the whole world is going to collapse around you. Loooooooosers!!!

:asshole: 's

KarlMarx said:
It gets better.....

Ohio To Go Through Statewide Vote Recount After All

Which is worse? A big cry baby or a sore loser?

Let me see if I've got this straight. Badnarik and Cobb have raised $150,000 - mostly from small donations - to finance a statewide recount. But the actual cost will be $1.5 million. This means that Ohio taxpayers will be making up the difference. Great. I want my money's worth. I want full disclosure on those provisional ballots - those rattling skeletons Kerry's handlers were thinking about when they said, "Drop this, John".

This might be worth the price after all.

Hobbit said:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts at what must be a horrible time for you. I know it's scant comfort, but you have really put this whole ridiculous liberal mindset into perspective. There's a real world out there, with triumph and tragedy that has real meaning beyond, "I'm so stressed - my candidate didn't win!"

May God comfort you and your friends.

KarlMarx said:
Another famous milestone in the annals of cry-baby-dom!!!!! Now the shrinks are trying to protect their phony-baloney jobs!!!!

Post Election Selection Trauma is a real problem, Florida clinicians say

Perhaps the real problem isn't PEST (Post Election Selection Trauma) but Bush Hater Syndrome!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonder if we could get Rush to give these poor souls a "refererral" to this board.

I'd LOVE to be a member of that support group.

Forum List

Back