Psychoanalysts on Gay marriage

WW, me and the boys believe conservative86 to either be a false persona or a complete moron. There were some other suggestions, but these two about sum it up.

RWA, yes, it seems that way.

What cracks me ups is that this person thinks I'm a raving liberal - rather funny after all of the accusations that I am an agent of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy on the other boards.

Originally posted by wonderwench
RWA, yes, it seems that way.

What cracks me ups is that this person thinks I'm a raving liberal - rather funny after all of the accusations that I am an agent of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy on the other boards.

My favorite one is "jew conspirator"!

Originally posted by conservative86
My religious "absolutism" you are denouncing simply can be found in tradition. When this country was a great place, people like YOU would be found radical. If the concept of homosexuality were to be universally accepted, the human race would be killed off in 150 years. If you don't believe God telling you its wrong, believe nature.

Just because a thing is traditional doesn't make it either right or good. As I said, your dogma is more suited to Torquemada, than the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth

Now, just where do you get this time frame of "150 years"? Since only around 10% of humans are homosexual, I don't think that there would be any serious impact on human fecundity. Or are you implying that if same-gender marriage is recognized, the entire human race will turn homosexual overnight? Your numbers are a fabrication of your own, or that of some half-baked crackpot you've been reading or listening to.

The venom in your postings leads me to think that you need look into some serious soul searching. The most rabid homophobes are those who are most insecure about their own sexual orientation.

Forum List

Back