Psychoanalyst explains that whiteness is a malignant & parasitic like condition

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Psychoanalyst Explains That “Whiteness” Is a “Malignant and Parasitic-like Condition”
A prominent psychoanalyst is currently on a speaking tour in which he argues that simply being white is a mental condition that one acquires by being born Caucasian. The presentation, entitled “On Having Whiteness,” is being given by Dr. Donald Moss and is targeted toward other psychoanalysts and social workers who can earn continuing education credits for attendance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's got the mental virus apparently................ it's known as TARD syndrome.

How strange that millions and millions of people around the world are packing their suitcases this very minute so that they can sneak into the United States and Europe in order to live with those "malignant and parasitic" beings.

Too bad that so-called "psychoanalyst" cannot be sent to live in one of those places where there are none of those "malignant and parasitic" beings.

Liberalism is the mental illness. And I’m guessing Trump is not his president.

Psychoanalyst Explains That “Whiteness” Is a “Malignant and Parasitic-like Condition”
A prominent psychoanalyst is currently on a speaking tour in which he argues that simply being white is a mental condition that one acquires by being born Caucasian. The presentation, entitled “On Having Whiteness,” is being given by Dr. Donald Moss and is targeted toward other psychoanalysts and social workers who can earn continuing education credits for attendance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's got the mental virus apparently................ it's known as TARD syndrome.
I checked and Dr. Donald Moss is WHITE, of course. What a dipshit.

My balls itch quite a bit but my whiteness allows me to not scratch them while in public.
Dbanj-1.png

I have a theory about this guy...he's in a bet to see who among his colleagues can say the absolute stupidest thing and get taken seriously.

Regardless, it just shows psychology isn't a science.

Forum List

Back