Psycho Democrat Party Terror Groups Arrested

OK, the strung-together videos in the OP were of an Anarchist group and a "Black Power" group.

Neither of which have anything to do with the democratic party, or the left for that matter.

The one group that could even be considered "leftist" would be the apparently communist protesters, shown briefly, protesting capitalism, and they were not the ones fighting the police.

Which makes the point of the OP a complete fabrication.

The second video is some riot somewhere, LA after the Rodney King beating perhaps.

And, again, that has nothing to do with "Democrats" or "Leftism" in general.

But hey, keep on trying to push your bullshit narrative. Don't let the truth get in your way or anything.

I returned from Nam and went to my alma mater, UC Berkeley ...... proudly spiffed out in a bemedalled uniform, and a cane. It wasn't long when I was by the Campanile, when I was spat upon by two drugged out hippies with their skanky females attempting to spray me with soda pop ...... while most of those that passed by had smiles of encouragement. I just stood there in shock. To this day I almost tremble with uncontrolled anger at the thought of missing an opportunity of beating the shit out of that human garbage. DO YOU THINK THOSE ARSEHOLES WERE ANTI-LIBERALS OR DEMS ?!?!?

That wasn't anything compared to the parade led by the anti-American bitch Hanoi Jane Fonda ... with her wannabe clone, the future Dem Senator, and Dem Candidate for the Presidency of America....the Pathological Liar and Vietnam Veteran back-stabber Hanoi John Kerry in tow. In that parade, I personally witnessed Old Glory being ripped apart and doused with urine and feces.....as well as some of those that wore the uniform of the United States of America that happened to be along the way.

WERE THOSE "PATRIOTIC AMERICAN ARSEHOLES" ANTI-LIBERALS OR WERE THEY FUCKING DEMS ??????

WERE THOSE FUCKING ARSEHOLES FUTURE "TEA BAGGERS" OR WERE THEY YOU FUCKING OBAMARRHOIDAL PISSANTS ?!?!?

You had a bad experience, get over it. As to your slurs of Kerry, he served in swift boats, you have to volunteer for that duty. He was also decorated 5 times by his country. When you spit on his service you spit on your own. as for your rages I suggest therapy.

I returned from Nam and went to my alma mater, UC Berkeley ...... proudly spiffed out in a bemedalled uniform, and a cane. It wasn't long when I was by the Campanile, when I was spat upon by two drugged out hippies with their skanky females attempting to spray me with soda pop ...... while most of those that passed by had smiles of encouragement. I just stood there in shock. To this day I almost tremble with uncontrolled anger at the thought of missing an opportunity of beating the shit out of that human garbage. DO YOU THINK THOSE ARSEHOLES WERE ANTI-LIBERALS OR DEMS ?!?!?

That wasn't anything compared to the parade led by the anti-American bitch Hanoi Jane Fonda ... with her wannabe clone, the future Dem Senator, and Dem Candidate for the Presidency of America....the Pathological Liar and Vietnam Veteran back-stabber Hanoi John Kerry in tow. In that parade, I personally witnessed Old Glory being ripped apart and doused with urine and feces.....as well as some of those that wore the uniform of the United States of America that happened to be along the way.

WERE THOSE "PATRIOTIC AMERICAN ARSEHOLES" ANTI-LIBERALS OR WERE THEY FUCKING DEMS ??????

WERE THOSE FUCKING ARSEHOLES FUTURE "TEA BAGGERS" OR WERE THEY YOU FUCKING OBAMARRHOIDAL PISSANTS ?!?!?

You had a bad experience, get over it. As to your slurs of Kerry, he served in swift boats, you have to volunteer for that duty. He was also decorated 5 times by his country. When you spit on his service you spit on your own. as for your rages I suggest therapy.

Ignorant Obamarrhoidal fool: According to the book "Unfit for Command" by Capt O'Neill and Corsi.....the book that labeled Kerry a liar and a fraud and is a result of the letter testifying to same signed by the 200 Swiftees. Fewer than 10% of the Swift Boaters could not be contacted for remarks one way or another. The letter included almost all of Hanoi Kerry's commanding officers, including THE Swift Boat commanding officer Rear Admiral Roy Hoffman, USN (retired) whose recommendation is actually the title of the book and who labeled Kerry a liar and a fraud.

Contrary to your bullshit, Kerry petitioned his draft board for a deferment. The North Vietnamese and Viet Cong didn't have battleships, submarines or aircraft carriers. The Navy had a chance of stateside and inactive duty .... but Kerry didn't get his choice. He was assigned to the Swift Boat command and was surprised when LATER it involved combat and vociferously tried to get out.

WHAT ARE THE FACTS ABOUT JOHN KERRY ???

First, let's compare McCain with Kerry. Despite the fact that McCain turned out to be a wussy Republican Presidential candidate, McCain was a TRUE Nam hero as compared to HANOI Kerry, the backstabbing Pathological Liar.... the Hanoi Jane Fonda wannabe..... who marched in her parades where Old Glory was ripped apart, urinated and smeared with feces. Uh huh.......Hanoi Kerry.....the same.....the erstwhile Dem Candidate for the Presidency of the United States of America......and CONTINUOUSLY elected by the DEM PARTY TURDS to represent them and the DEMS in the Senate of the United States of America.

It is an irrefutable fact that MCCain could've had a cushy job having his father as the Commanding Admiral, Pacific theatre. Yet, MCCain VOLUNTEERED not only for combat, but for the most dangerous assignments. As compared to Hanoi Kerry who got into service after fruitless efforts to dodge this service to his country with all sorts of deferrments. Poor Kerry, couldn't dodge it like his Dem counterpart, Fearless Willy Clinton who bugged-out to England, then to Communist Russia where Clinton marched in Anti-Vietnam parades when his compatriots were getting wounded, tortured, and dying.

It so happens that Kerry also BUGGED-OUT after only FOUR MONTHS and used as an excuse this THREE fake purple hearts two of which were self-inflicted, not under enemy fire, and the third Purple Heart was his dubious "fanny wound" which questionably earned him the bronze star. This is detailed in the abovementioned book IN GREAT DETAIL.

John Kerry's subsequent acts were nothing short of contemptible. John Kerry, in front of a Congressional Committee, FALSELY SMEARED his fellow Swift Boat officers as "murderers of women and children". Fortunately these brave American Heroes RETALIATED.....and ANNIHILATED John Kerry's run for the Presidency.....yet NOT his Political Career because of the powerful Lib Controlled National Media.

The FACTS are described in the book: "UNFIT FOR COMMAND" written in GREAT DETAIL by Swift Boat Captain John O'Neill, who actually took over Kerry's very own boat. It was co-authored by Dr, Jerome R.Corsi. The book has all the authenticity any reasonable person would want in that of the 20 Swift Boat Officers who served alongside John Kerry, and bunked with him in the same ship, there was ONLY ONE officer who did not testify that John Kerry was UNFIT FOR COMMAND.

Consider this fact when attempting to decide the veracity of the qualifications of a fellow worker in any work place......and then multiply this by a factor of TEN because in the military the SURVIVAL of one's life is at stake.

BTW, John Kerry's photo STILL hangs, not as OUR Hero.....but as our ENEMY'S HERO in our ENEMY'S "War Remnants (Memorial) Museum in Ho Chi Minh City.

Now, not YOU, an Obamarrhoidal POS, but any rational human being can judge if John Kerry's monicker HANOI KERRY is just.

Last edited:
* Democrats destroy town with May Day Bash Video
* Searchlight, NV - Senator Harry Reid Supporters threw eggs at Tea Party bus caravan
* It was fear of Democrat violence that caused Ann Coulter's speech to be canceled this week.
* It was a Democrat who bit the finger off a man who disagreed with him on health care.
* It was Obama-loving Amy Bishop who took a gun to work and murdered co-workers.
* Joseph Stack flew his plane into the IRS building after writing an anti-conservative manifesto.
* It was Democrats who destroyed AM radio towers outside of Seattle.
* It's Democrats who burn down Hummer dealerships.
* It was Democrats SEIU union thugs who beat a black conservative man who spoke his mind.
* It's doubtful that a conservative fired shots into a GOP campaign headquarters.
* Democrats lied saying Tea Party threw a rock through their 30th Floor window. Really? A 300ft vertical throw?
* Obama's friend Bill Ayers used terrorism as a tool for political change. SDS is still radical, with arrests in 2007 & storming the CATO Institute in 2008
* It was a Democrat who was sentenced to two years for bringing bombs and riot shields to the Republican National Convention in 2008.
* It was a Democrat who threatened to kill a government informant who infiltrated her Austin-based group that planned to bomb the RNC.
* It was Democrats who assaulted police in Berkeley.
* It was Democrats who intimidated and threw rocks through the windows of researchers.
* The two Democrat Black Panthers who stood outside polls intimidating people with nightsticks were probably not right-wingers.
* Every time the G20 gets together, it's not conservatives who destroy property and cause chaos.
* It was the Democrat Black Panthers who called both Bush Presidents "RACIST".
* It was Democrats who Destroyed, Rioted & Attacked at the first & second Bush Inaugurations.
IMG_5894.JPG

saveearthkillbush.jpg

bush-kill-1.jpg

kill-bush1.JPG

KillBush_Kids_180.jpg

giveusfree.jpg

120-2044_IMG.JPG

143-4350_IMG.JPG

143-4360_IMG.JPG

120-2074_IMG.JPG

118-1848_IMG.JPG

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNjK4HktXEw"]Bush Inauguration 2001[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK5E2KYLPTY"]An indoctrinated little kid wants to kill Bush[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw2pRnBgeBU&feature=related"]Democrat Terrorist in Action[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPitl4pJpXA&NR=1"]Democrat John Edwards "We're going to hang George Bush"[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg5BCSZ55pQ"]Violent Democrats protest RNC[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeDjJf02fac"]Oakland Riot[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKHlzp-bf3U&feature=related"]Democrats![/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHVR9cpYJVg&NR=1"]Students Attack Tuition Protest[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBdbTVUeay8&feature=related"]Psycho SEIU Democrats beating black man[/ame]

You can bet your bippy that the Obamarrhoidal Slime will crawl back into their respective sewers because there's no way they can refute the IRREFUTABLE !!!!!!

UNQUALIFIED VICTORY FOR THE TRUTH !!!!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Protest of S.F. layoffs earns arrests for 18

SAN FRANCISCO -- Police arrested 18 members of the Service Employees International Union on Monday night after they blocked rush hour traffic on Market Street about a block from Civic Center Plaza to protest job cuts in the face of San Francisco's budget deficit.

Protesters, trying to prevent 500 city workers from being laid off, reassigned or given smaller paychecks

I have had it with all the negative threads & media about the Tea Party. The Tea Party is trying to rescue this country from the criminals running it off a cliff. The Democrats commit far more & worse anti social, attacks, destructive, terroristic acts yet no one complains.

It is high time to start railing against the Democrat Party hypocrites.

Democrat party? :lol:

The teabaggers are negative.

Yeah--we get a little "negative"--if that's the way you want to refer to it--with stealing future generations HOPE of being able to get ahead in life--because YOU want everything for free and paid for by them.

A 12.4 TRILLION dollar deficit has really gotten the hairs on the back of our necks to rise.

$tea party health care bill.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf7DlNMx7kM&feature=player_embedded]Obama Supporters Vandalize Paint "Burn This Racist City" Attack Police[/ame]

I have had it with all the negative threads & media about the Tea Party. The Tea Party is trying to rescue this country from the criminals running it off a cliff. The Democrats commit far more & worse anti social, attacks, destructive, terroristic acts yet no one complains.

epic%20fail%20plane.jpg

Yeah--we get a little "negative"--if that's the way you want to refer to it--with stealing future generations HOPE of being able to get ahead in life--because YOU want everything for free and paid for by them.

A 12.4 TRILLION dollar deficit has really gotten the hairs on the back of our necks to rise.

View attachment 10213

then you liars should have said something when baby bush was the first leader in history to cut taxes during wartime, piss away a surplus and run up a deficit.

It's "time"??? Have you been in a coma?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQJFv9SMSMQ"]TRANSIT BUS FIGHT[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuK3e6GeZnU&feature=related"]Say It Again Pinky[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2s1f_DEHqY"]Proper Child Rearing[/ame]

View attachment 10213

then you liars should have said something when baby bush was the first leader in history to cut taxes during wartime, piss away a surplus and run up a deficit.

What do you say to those of us who were saying stuff about bush running up the debt, opposing his medicare part d, opposing his signing the bailouts, opposing the patriot act, and more who also feel the same way as oreo?

Just curious as I fit my discription.

Forum List

Back