Psychic Warrior by David Morehouse

F

FlutePlayer

This was a great book. It discussed Morehouse's remote viewing experiences. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes reading.

It sounds like an interesting book, I`ve always been interested in the paranormal, especially things such as remote viewing. When I was younger, I tried to do this myself, I never managed to get the hang of it - although I did scare the shit out of myself a few times. Since then, I`ve stuck with Tarot Cards, nowhere near as creepy.

Very good book. I tried remote viewing on a friend of mine. I had never seen his house nor his bedroom. After the try at remote viewing I described his room in full detail and even exclaimed "WOW! I never knew you to be the drafter type with a draft table and all!" He was really freaked out so I played it off like it was afluke dream I had...Neeless to say we didn't have much of a friendship after that. I think I scared him..:(

My ex and I had the same dream once. The dream was very violent, and involved him choking someone on the the other side of a closed door. It bothered me so much, I told him when he called from out of town. He was shocked when I told him about it, and went on to tell me he had the same dream, only I was on the other side of the door, while he was trying to kill a friend that he had a falling out with. It still gives me the creeps.

Forum List

Back