Psychiatrist Says Islam Is A Mental Disorder

(SARCASM)

This thread is a pro-judaic, anti-islamic rant!

Do we really need such threads? If you are not afraid to board a plane with a guy wearing a turban or a lady in a hajib, then of course you do.

If there weren't any sneaky muslims that taught me that Allah Akbar meant good is great, I would have sworn it meant "kill all the non-muslims NOW!"

Even so, why the pro-judaic take? Here are a couple of questions that can show you how Judaism is not the true basis for Western culture.

1)What Alcoholic beverage is produced by Jews that the West enjoys?

2)What sports did the Jews introduce to the Western World?

3)Besides the "boring" missionary position, what sexual position does Judaism advocate?

4)Name an offensive word created by Jews that the West uses to offend people?(Gentile is a laughable "slur" and actually not considered offensive. If you are called a gentile, does that mean your manhood was not cut? Sounds to me that it is better to be a Gentile!! Is not "Non-Gentile" an insult, then??)

Apparently Jews do not contribute to that which makes Western society great. Of course they contribute to science and philosophy but what about the life of the average western joe??

No liquor, no alcohol, no sexual positions and no curse words only signifiy that Jews are sideliners! Steadily watching and rarely participating with the rest of us!

I bet right now some Jewish person is calling me an ignorant gentile. To him, I say, I am glad to be one! That extra meat helps!

All of the Abrahamic religions are a mental disorder... go sacrifice your first born to your bloodthirsty war-lord in the sky. :lol:

That's not a Christian tenet to kill the first born though. You will find plenty of f'd up tenets in the Koran.

Christians pick and choose depending on which way the wind is blowing from the Old Testament and the New Testament which are pretty much two opposing belief systems the way they've ignorantly interpreted it all... The religion of total hypocrisy... Create your own Christianity is what they do... besides if they actually understood those tall drug induced tales about the sun and becoming the "most high" that were never really about worshipping anything to begin with, well then they'd want nothing at all to do with it in the first place. :lol:

Actually, liberal detractors are constantly exploiting some new age Bible that's been twisted by nut balls. You'll find that the King James Bible is quite enlightening, quite clear and quite moral; whereas in the Koran there is a clear theme of racism, misogyny, abuse, murder, genocide, etc not only as accepted outcomes but as preached doctrines against the infidels.

I'm willing to discuss whatever you think is messed up about Christianity. But if you're willing to pretend that the Bible and the Koran are the same thing then you are just not being honest with yourself or me and that is backward thinking.

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among "Time Magazine's 100 Men and Women Whose Power, Talent or Moral Example is Transforming Our World" :clap2:

Wafa Sultan - The 2006 TIME 100 - TIME
When I examined the Koran, the hadiths and the Islamic books under my microscope, I came to the absolute conviction that it is impossible--IMPOSSIBLE-- for any human being to read the biography of Muhammad and believe in it and yet emerge a psychologically and mentally healthy person.

Do you remember the way that Muhammad killed Asma bint Marwan? His followers tore her body apart limb from limb while she was breastfeeding her child. When they returned to him shouting, "Allah Akbar," he said: "Two goats would lock horns over her." As you know, goats lock horns over the most inconsequential thing. For Muhammad, however, the killing of a woman while breastfeeding was too trivial an incident for goats to lock horns over. Is this a prophet of God?

The language of Islam is a negative, dead language, replete with violence, anger, hatred and racism. Man is a product of his language, the outcome of the negative and positive language to which he is exposed in his lifetime. If his life is dominated by negative language, he will emerge as a negative, reckless and non-productive person who rejects everything. This is why the negative language of Islam has failed. It has failed to produce people with a positive outlook. It has produced negative people. If we take a look at Islamic societies, we see what that negative man [Muhammad] did.

Islam is a political doctrine which imposes itself by force. Any doctrine whatsoever that calls to kill those who do not believe in it is not a religion. It is a totalitarian doctrine that imposes itself by force.

Read about the life of Muhammad. What do you find there? Nothing but his raids and and his wives. I shudder when I hear the hadith: A woman's paradise is under her husband's foot. The Islamc teachings have become dreadful in the skulls of the Muslims. I see no alternative butr to open these skulls and to clean the life-threatening cancerous cells in these brains.

Yes islamic ideology uses the worst aspects of human nature as doctrine. Islam is a societal cancer attacking muslims as victims. Muslims should be treated humanely if possible or whatever it takes to stop them from harming or infecting others

Dr. Wafa Sultan isn't mentally healthy.

Do Muslims believe Mohammad was sinless? Who's to say the **** didn't deserve to be dismembered? Historically, Atheists have been far more oppressive than Muslims.

Oh yea, the inevitable attack on Christianity to ignore the fucked up reality that is Islam.

All of the Abrahamic religions are a mental disorder... go sacrifice your first born to your bloodthirsty war-lord in the sky. :lol:

Who did God force into sacrificing their first born?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-VA3lIAedM&feature=relmfu]Unbelievably Messed-Up Bible Stories 8 - God Tempts Abraham - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back