Psychiatrist Says Islam Is A Mental Disorder

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among "Time Magazine's 100 Men and Women Whose Power, Talent or Moral Example is Transforming Our World" :clap2:

Wafa Sultan - The 2006 TIME 100 - TIME
When I examined the Koran, the hadiths and the Islamic books under my microscope, I came to the absolute conviction that it is impossible--IMPOSSIBLE-- for any human being to read the biography of Muhammad and believe in it and yet emerge a psychologically and mentally healthy person.

Do you remember the way that Muhammad killed Asma bint Marwan? His followers tore her body apart limb from limb while she was breastfeeding her child. When they returned to him shouting, "Allah Akbar," he said: "Two goats would lock horns over her." As you know, goats lock horns over the most inconsequential thing. For Muhammad, however, the killing of a woman while breastfeeding was too trivial an incident for goats to lock horns over. Is this a prophet of God?

The language of Islam is a negative, dead language, replete with violence, anger, hatred and racism. Man is a product of his language, the outcome of the negative and positive language to which he is exposed in his lifetime. If his life is dominated by negative language, he will emerge as a negative, reckless and non-productive person who rejects everything. This is why the negative language of Islam has failed. It has failed to produce people with a positive outlook. It has produced negative people. If we take a look at Islamic societies, we see what that negative man [Muhammad] did.

Islam is a political doctrine which imposes itself by force. Any doctrine whatsoever that calls to kill those who do not believe in it is not a religion. It is a totalitarian doctrine that imposes itself by force.

Read about the life of Muhammad. What do you find there? Nothing but his raids and and his wives. I shudder when I hear the hadith: A woman's paradise is under her husband's foot. The Islamc teachings have become dreadful in the skulls of the Muslims. I see no alternative butr to open these skulls and to clean the life-threatening cancerous cells in these brains.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g4cMjpiBpA]Islam & Mental Illness (Arabic with Subs.) - YouTube[/ame]

All religion except Buddhism is a mental condition.

Buddhism is actually peaceful and changes itself for science.

I like Buddhism and a few others as well... but even modern Buddhism isn't entirely up front either. It's a mystery, like Christianity, it's a mystery religion. Christians assume they have it all figured out, but they haven't even found the tip of the iceberg. :)

• Banned
The same could be said for other religions particularly the middle eastern ones like Judaism and Christianity. :p

Founding Father of the United States of America John Adams
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization
Amazon.com: Roots Of American Order (9781882926992): Russell Kirk, Forrest McDonald: Books

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books

• Banned
All religion except Buddhism is a mental condition.

Buddhism is actually peaceful and changes itself for science.

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Time Magazine: Among the 100 Men and Women Whose Power, Talent or Moral Example is Transforming Our World
All the useful scientific books that you have today are theirs [the Jews] the fruit of their free and creative thinking. The Jews have come from the tragedy of the Holocaust and forced the world to respect them with their knowledge not with their terror, with their work not their crying and yelling.

Humanity owes most of the discoveries and science of the 19th and 20th centuries to Jewish scientists. 15 million people scattered throughout the world united and won their rights through work and knowledge.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLOicfZ_bAI]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Wafa Sultan - YouTube[/ame]

Let's just face it man, getting closer to god really means becoming more insane. :p

And you are as far from religion as you can get and an example of a sane and mature individual?

In the interest of full disclosure:
(Public Profile - About me)

About BadJesus
Location - Kicked out of heaven, thrown out of hell
Interests - sex, drugs, rock n roll
Occupation - I'm a loser baby, so why don't ya kill me
Signature - I don't have any beliefs or allegiances. I don't believe in this country, I don't believe in religion, or a god, and I don't believe in all these man-made institutional ideas.
-- George Carlin

Let's just face it man, getting closer to god really means becoming more insane. :p

And you are as far from religion as you can get and an example of a sane and mature individual?

About BadJesus
Signature - I don't have any beliefs or allegiances. I don't believe in this country, I don't believe in religion, or a god, and I don't believe in all these man-made institutional ideas.
-- George Carlin

I'm as far from religion as one can probably get, actually did you know that the word religion implies "spiritual bondage" and is the opposite of spirituality? :eusa_shhh: Don't tell anyone...

About BadJesus
-- George Carlin

I'm as far from religion as one can probably get, actually did you know that the word religion implies "spiritual bondage" and is the opposite of spirituality? :eusa_shhh: Don't tell anyone...

I'm an atheist, but unlike you, I don't make it my religion nor do I proselytize by attempting to destroy the "faith" of others with ridicule. Every one to their own. If I can't show respect to the beliefs of of others how can I expect respect to be shown for my own?

Spirituality is a personal frame of mind seperate from religion, that's a given, but I've never related spirituality to hatefulness and intolerance, if that's what you are expounding on.

About BadJesus
-- George Carlin

I'm an atheist, but unlike you, I don't make it my religion nor do I proselytize by attempting to destroy the "faith" of others with ridicule. Every one to their own. If I can't show respect to the beliefs of of others how can I expect respect to be shown for my own?

Spirituality is a personal frame of mind seperate from religion, that's a given, but I've never related spirituality to hatefulness and intolerance, if that's what you are expounding on.

Where did I ever state that I was an atheist? I know what I AM. :lol:

1.5 billion muslime psychopaths can't be a good thing.

The same could be said for other religions particularly the middle eastern ones like Judaism and Christianity. :p

Oh yea, the inevitable attack on Christianity to ignore the fucked up reality that is Islam.

All of the Abrahamic religions are a mental disorder... go sacrifice your first born to your bloodthirsty war-lord in the sky. :lol:

Oh yea, the inevitable attack on Christianity to ignore the fucked up reality that is Islam.

All of the Abrahamic religions are a mental disorder... go sacrifice your first born to your bloodthirsty war-lord in the sky. :lol:

That's not a Christian tenet to kill the first born though. You will find plenty of f'd up tenets in the Koran.

That's not a Christian tenet to kill the first born though. You will find plenty of f'd up tenets in the Koran.

Christians pick and choose depending on which way the wind is blowing from the Old Testament and the New Testament which are pretty much two opposing belief systems the way they've ignorantly interpreted it all... The religion of total hypocrisy... Create your own Christianity is what they do... besides if they actually understood those tall drug induced tales about the sun and becoming the "most high" that were never really about worshipping anything to begin with, well then they'd want nothing at all to do with it in the first place. :lol:

Forum List

Back