Psychiatrist Says Islam Is A Mental Disorder

Banu Qurayza were not in war with Muslims. Mahomet changed the qibla to Jerusalem to get the Jews to convert. Mahomet mass murdered the Jews, also in Khaybar, because they did not convert to his bogus cult. Mahomet also expelled the Jewish Banu Qaynuqa and Banu Nadir.

What Qibla has to do with this ? And for your info , Qibla has changed from Jerusalem to Makka not the opposite !

There are no Palestinian lands. Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel for 3000 years. So-called Palestinians are Arabs who invaded Israel thousands of years after Jews established sovereignty over Israel.

Didn't fight the indigenous people with Moses?

Anyway
According to Wikipedia, Jerusalem was built by the Canaanites, who are Bedouin Arabs, and then captured by the Egyptians and then again by Jebusite how is arab too and then by the Jews under the name of holy fighting!
So why take in lands of others under the name of Promised Land is OK, but for Palestinians they can't defend their homes because you had a Jewish kingdom how is ended thousands of years ago by the way !

Winston Churchill...
"So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population.

You can't make killing people and kick them out of there homes , you can't make it right gust because they are more then you !

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Banu Qurayza were not in war with Muslims. Mahomet changed the qibla to Jerusalem to get the Jews to convert. Mahomet mass murdered the Jews, also in Khaybar, because they did not convert to his bogus cult. Mahomet also expelled the Jewish Banu Qaynuqa and Banu Nadir.

What Qibla has to do with this ? And for your info , Qibla has changed from Jerusalem to Makka not the opposite !

Qibla changed from Jerusalem to Mecca when the Jews rejected Mahomet's fake religion. After, Mahomet persecuted the Jews and ethnically cleansed the Jews from Arabia

Anyway
According to Wikipedia, Jerusalem was built by the Canaanites, who are Bedouin Arabs

Bullshit. Canaanites were not Arabs. Palestinians are just Arabs from Arabia.

Eminent Middle East Historian Bernard Lewis...
By [Arabs] bypassing the Biblical Israelites and claiming kinship with the Canaanites, it is possible to assert a historical claim antedating the biblical promise and possession put forward by the Jews. This line of argument isaccompanied by the common practice in Arab countries, in textbook, museums and exhibitions of minimizing the Jewish role in ancient history or, more frequently, presenting it in very negative terms.

In terms of scholarship as distinct from politics, there is no evidence whatsoever for the assertion that the Canaanites were Arabs.

Eminent Archaeologist and Historian, former Fulbright Scholar Eric Cline...
The claims that modern Palestinians are descended from the ancient Jebusites are madewithout any supporting evidence. Historians and archaeologists have generally concluded that most, if not all, modern Palestinians are probably more closely related to the Arabs of Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Jordan and other countries than they are to the ancient Jebusites, Canaanites or Philistines.

Rashid Khalidi, professor of Middle East history and director of the Center for International Studies at the University of Chicago and advisor to various Arab groups...
There is a relatively recent tradition which argues that Palestinian nationalism has deep historical roots. As with other national movements, extreme advocates of this view anachronistically read back into the history of Palestine over the past few centuries a nationalist consciousness and identity that are in fact relatively modern. Among the manifestations of this outlook are a predilection for seeing in peoples such as the Canaanites, Jebusites and Philistines the lineal ancestors of the modern Palestinians.

Last edited:
OK Mr.JStone
No problem I will not go with you in that the Canaanites were Arabs , although it is clear and you're trying desperately to avoid it

But suppose they are not Arabs, Canaanites will remain as residents of Palestine native, and then the Jews would be murderers and invaders in the name of Jehovah ... Do you agree with me?​

OK Mr.JStone
No problem I will not go with you in that the Canaanites were Arabs , although it is clear and you're trying desperately to avoid it

But suppose they are not Arabs, Canaanites will remain as residents of Palestine native, and then the Jews would be murderers and invaders in the name of Jehovah ... Do you agree with me?​

Canaanites ceased to exist a long time ago. Jews are the only People from Canaan and Israel who remain in existence today.

OK Mr.JStone

The Canaanites were twice cursed by the Lord. The first time was when Canaan's father Ham committed an offense against Noah. The Lord declared that Canaan and his descendents would be the servants of the others. The second time was after the Lord gave Ham, the continent of Africa. Canaan did not go with his father and instead, stole land near modern day Israel. He and his descendents were again cursed by the Lord (Book of Jubilees). There is hope for the Canaanitess, though. When the Canaanite woman went to Yeshua for a miracle, He told her He was there to save the Jews. She told him that even dogs could expect scraps from the Master's table. He blessed her for her faith and her miracle was granted.

If we are going to be selective about which history we choose to acknowledge, we must be prepared to accept that history is longer than 100 years.

OK Mr.JStone

Canaanites ceased to exist a long time ago. Jews are the only People from Canaan and Israel who remain in existence today.

I didn't ask you if they are here or not
I ask you, what you've done ,killing and occupation the land of the Canaanites is it acceptable? Or not, because you are the chosen people of Jehovah!

OK Mr.JStone

I didn't ask you if they are here or not
I ask you, what you've done ,killing and occupation the land of the Canaanites is it acceptable? Or not, because you are the chosen people of Jehovah!

You have any extra-biblical evidence Jews killed the Canaanites, dummy? No, I didn't think so.

All religions are racist

Torah: Love thy neighbor as thyself.

Yitzhak Ginsburg, "Five General Religious Duties Which Lie Behind the Act of the Saintly, Late Rabbi Baruch Goldstein, May his Blood be Avenged":

"The killing by a Jew of a non-Jew, i.e. a Palestinian, is considered essentially a good deed, and Jews should therefore have no compunction about it."

Torah: Thou Shall Not Murder.

Quran: I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes

RECENTLY I WAS one of about 100 L.A. Jews invited to
attend a fundraiser for a Jewish organization that
seeks to counteract anti-Israel disinformation and
propaganda.The guest speaker was Wafa Sultan...

Judea Pearl, an attendee and father of murdered
journalist Daniel Pearl, was one of the few voices of
restraint and nuance heard that afternoon. In response
to Sultan's assertion that the Koran contains only
verses of evil and domination, Pearl said he
understood the book also included "verses of peace"
that proponents of Islam uphold as the religion's true
intent. The Koran's verses on war and brutality, Pearl
contended, were "cultural baggage," as are similar
verses in the Torah. Unfortunately, his words were
drowned out by the cheers for Sultan's full-court
press against Islam and Muslims.

The seductive and blinkered belligerence of Wafa
Sultan.
By Stephen Julius Stein, STEPHEN JULIUS STEIN is a
rabbi at Wilshire Boulevard Temple via (islamawareness.net)

We tend to like those who agree with us, on issues. So I understand your having great admiration of her.

Psychiatrist Says Islam Is A Mental Disorder

And I do not doubt that many Islamics believe that Psychiatry is a fools science.

So?

The pedophile and virgin fondler Mahomet needed a psychiatrist. Anyone following the insane cult of Islam needs one, too

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad... :eek:
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams

Sahih Bukhari [sacred islamic scripture] :lol:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: When I got married, Allah's Apostle said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'

Sahih Bukhari... :clap2:
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).

That Mahomet was one crazy--and horny--son of a bitch :lol:

Sahih Bukhari:
Narrated 'Uqba: The Prophet said: "The stipulations most entitled to be abided by are those with which you are given the right to enjoy the (women's) private parts (i.e. the stipulations of the marriage contract)."

Allah loves pussy! :clap2:

Last edited:
Drapetomania was a supposed mental illness described by American physician Samuel A. Cartwright in 1851 that caused black slaves to flee captivity.

Cartwright described the disorder — which, he said, was "unknown to our medical authorities, although its diagnostic symptom, the absconding from service, is well known to our planters and overseers"[4] — in a paper delivered before the Medical Association of Louisiana[5] that was widely reprinted.
He stated that the malady was a consequence of masters who "made themselves too familiar with [slaves], treating them as equals"

Drapetomania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Similar?

New Topics

Forum List

Back