PSY( Gangam style star) will perform at the WH but did you know ..

:confused:

You charge Romney with racism based on that video?

:confused:

You watched it? I knew it would be crap, simply because he posted it. :lol:

It's Romney saying about half a dozen times that he considers all people the children of God, regardless of race.

So....no idea what Swallow is getting at. :confused:
Wow. So treating everyone alike, which the left hates, is racism.

Orwell had the left in mind when he described doublethink. :cool:

You watched it? I knew it would be crap, simply because he posted it. :lol:

It's Romney saying about half a dozen times that he considers all people the children of God, regardless of race.

You know anything whatsoever about Mormonism?

"Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers"

Did their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers order and carry out the tortures?

Hint: No.

But continue insisting he didn't say what he said. Leftists are amusing when they do that. :lmao:

I never said that he didn't say it, it's clearly posted in the op, why would I deny it?

I never said the words weren't over the top and out of line.

I've only argued against the notion that he's anti-American, I still don't think he is.
You seem to be terribly confused, bob.

You know, if you stick to reality, you don't have to keep your stories straight.

Please provide evidence that shows me denying what the lyrics were, or that I argued anything beyond his level of perceived anti-Americanism.

Maybe I can get you to apologize to me again for not reading my posts properly, remember that one? :lol:

You know anything whatsoever about Mormonism?
I know enough to know that it's not what the left says it is.

I never said that he didn't say it, it's clearly posted in the op, why would I deny it?

I never said the words weren't over the top and out of line.

I've only argued against the notion that he's anti-American, I still don't think he is.

You know, if you stick to reality, you don't have to keep your stories straight.

Please provide evidence that shows me denying what the lyrics were, or that I argued anything beyond his level of perceived anti-Americanism.

Maybe I can get you to apologize to me again for not reading my posts properly, remember that one? :lol:

Ahem.

Ahem.

Yeah, I already saw that, how about something to prove what you're claiming?

Anyone mentioned was so because of the relation to the torture. It wasn't a general statement made against all US troops.

Try some honesty.

:lol:

Another word you have no meaning or connection too?

Not at all. I think it's grand when life kicks racists in the balls. I assume she got those as well...? :lol:

Well a communist, such as yourself, doesn't like it when we capitalistic swine do well.

So when we get a knock back.

You rejoice.

Grats!

:clap2:
:lmao: You're not the first leftist who, losing an argument, has stupidly tried to claim I'm a Communist.

How's that working out for you, racist?

Ahem.

Yeah, I already saw that, how about something to prove what you're claiming?

Anyone mentioned was so because of the relation to the torture. It wasn't a general statement made against all US troops.

Try some honesty.
You first. Tell me what "Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers" refers to.

So?

Ice T portrays a cop on Law and Order SVU.

True.

But this is a deeper thing.

Americans killed several million Koreans during the Korean war.

To expect that the Koreans aren't a bit peeved about this..is magical thinking.

I think the South Koreans should be grateful they aren't all North Koreans.

But gratitude can sometimes be the most negative of emotions. We've had troops there for 60 years now, where the really hot women try to land themselves an American Husband. So you can see where there is so much resentment.

This isn't a big deal, really. But frankly, all the right has to keep themselves warm is their outrage.

Forum List

Back