Psst! I know who is really to blame for Katrina

Abbey Normal

Jul 9, 2005
Mid-Atlantic region
To the Democrats who are blaming Katrina's devastation on President Bush, for his purported role in everything from global warming, to budget cuts, to the war in Iraq depleting the Guard, to his vacationing as the storm hit, I have a news flash: I have discovered where the blame really lies.

It's Cindy Sheehan! If she hadn't distracted the President all of August, he could have focused his attention more on La. and Miss., and none of this would have happened.

See how easy that was? Just take the name of someone you dislike on the other side of the political spectrum, disregard all logic and all the facts, and blame them for everything! It's really easy and quite enjoyable. Why should the libs have all the fun? We can do it too!

Abbey Normal said:
To the Democrats who are blaming Katrina's devastation on President Bush, for his purported role in everything from global warming, to budget cuts, to the war in Iraq depleting the Guard, to his vacationing as the storm hit, I have a news flash: I have discovered where the blame really lies.

It's Cindy Sheehan! If she hadn't distracted the President all of August, he could have focused his attention more on La. and Miss., and none of this would have happened.

See how easy that was? Just take the name of someone you dislike on the other side of the political spectrum, disregard all logic and all the facts, and blame them for everything! It's really easy and quite enjoyable. Why should the libs have all the fun? We can do it too!

however I truly believe Cindy is a copy-cat of one Diane Feinstein of the California Senator fame or is that infame?...Cindy talks just like Diane..must be a mentor kinda thing...Diane did a great job on the confirmation hearings today on the Robertson hearing...she went back pre civil war to make her case for female rights as it relates to abortion rights of women...go figure! :huh:

Whats really cool is that the tooltip that pops up when I scroll over the thread name cut the text off at "its...", so I actually had to click on and open the thread to find out the answer.

Good job Abbey!! LOL I really dislike Nancy Pelosi so really it's her fault becasue she never shuts her pie hole in criticising Bush and anyone associated with him, while offering nothing constructive in return.

Hey I heard that she didn't like the color shirt he wore when doing his Hurricane aftermath flyover

Bonnie said:
Good job Abbey!! LOL I really dislike Nancy Pelosi so really it's her fault becasue she never shuts her pie hole in criticising Bush and anyone associated with him, while offering nothing constructive in return.

Hey I heard that she didn't like the color shirt he wore when doing his Hurricane aftermath flyover

Nicely, done, Bonnie!

And regarding Pelosi, what a waste of good pie. :D

Abbey Normal said:

Yeah but....everyone knows the left is NOT capable of anything cept blaming someone else, not for thinking or planning, so this won't fly..Good idea though. ;)

Bonnie said:

If we use the Chaos theory, it is possible that the wind constantly passing between Pelosi's lips caused a world-wide effect that eventually ended in the Hurricane that hit just to the east of NO!

It IS Pelosi's fault!

Bonnie said:

If we use the Chaos theory, it is possible that the wind constantly passing between Pelosi's lips caused a world-wide effect that eventually ended in the Hurricane that hit just to the east of NO!

It IS Pelosi's fault!

:shocked:

no1tovote4 said:

It IS Pelosi's fault!

:shocked:

Sounds plausable!! :p:

Forum List

Back