Psst! Cap and Trade Democrats who serve Ohio! This state runs on Coal!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTRiyirhe8Y]YouTube - Zack Space Making Things Worse[/ame]

There is little debate that the leadership of the House — lead by Nancy Pelosi — has successfully convinced vulnerable Democrats to walk the plank on issues like the government takeover of our health care system, trillions in wasteful spending, bailouts and even cutting food stamps to funnel tax dollars to the teachers’ unions. But for some members, it is the Cap and Trade tax that may turn out to be the anchor around their electoral necks. Look no further than Ohio and Reps. Zack Space and John Boccieri.

Reps. Space and Boccieri voted with Nancy Pelosi and against their districts by supporting the Cap and Tax bill and are now paying the price. A reader just sent us a copy of this incredibly effective ad that is now running in two districts in Ohio:

The ad reminds voters of the issues at stake — the budget, securing our borders, reckless growth of government and the cost of the Cap and Tax bill – and in Ohio Cap and Tax is a huge liability. Ohio is already experiencing some of the highest unemployment rates in the country (10.4%) and Cap and Tax would send upwards of 100,000 Ohio jobs overseas. The bill would damage the state so much that even the State Senate has gone on record opposing the bill.

Paying the Piper in Ohio - Big Government

November is coming Democrats, and Ohioans (for one) are set to go to the polls!

Lots of oil and gas in Ohio too.

And four dead.... dude.

Yup, and guess what cap and trade will do to that!

My hubby works for one of those energy sources.

How do you think I'll be voting in November? ;)

Lots of oil and gas in Ohio too.

And four dead.... dude.

Yup, and guess what cap and trade will do to that!

My hubby works for one of those energy sources.

How do you think I'll be voting in November? ;)

Are you familiar with the Ohio Oil and Gas Association? There is some useful information at the link.

There's also an organization that's funded by a check-off style assessment -

The Ohio Oil and Gas Energy Education Program (OOGEEP) and the Ohio Oil and Gas Energy Education Foundation (Foundation) are non-profit statewide education and public outreach programs.

Here's a link:                               Ohio Oil and Gas Energy Education Program

We're facing similar issues here in Illinoisy. Good luck.

Forum List

Back