Psalm 91 - God's Divine Protection Plan

I would like to expound on Spurgeon referencing the German physician that said Psalm 91 was the best preservative in times of cholera, and in truth, it was a heavenly medicine against plague and pest.
You should tell the CDC so they can use it for their battle against ebola. ....... :cool:

Nurse Pham already did - she said she had her faith in the LORD and also thanked all who prayed to the LORD for her - and yes prayer does work! Nurse Pham is 100% healed today! To God be all the glory! My God hears prayer and answers!

Nurse Pham already did - she said she had her faith in the LORD and also thanked all who prayed to the LORD for her - and yes prayer does work! Nurse Pham is 100% healed today! To God be all the glory! My God hears prayer and answers!
The nurse was cured because of medicine and a blood transfusion from an ebola survivor. .... :cool:

She gave glory to God first. She believes in the LORD and the power of Prayer and thanked those who had prayed for her. My God is able to answer prayer because He is God, Sunni Man. My God heals. First Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 53 confirm that Jesus heals. Jesus Christ is our healer. Amen.

You can read about Jesus in the Gospel of John. Here is the Link. Please share it with others who may not own a bible. Thank you.
The Gospel According to John US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Staying with the topic of God's divine Protection Plan - Jesus died on the cross for our sins. We must be born again to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. No man can come to the Father except through the Son. For all who desire to repent of their sins and receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior today. Please read Romans 10: 9, 10 today. Also please read the thread Gospel of John on religion forum. I have posted the link is on this thread to learn about Jesus. Thank you!

Listen to this, Sunni Man! This is my favorite version of this song! The anointing is on this music as they sing you can see they are true worshippers of the Lord. I have encountered the presence of the LORD powerfully before listening to this song! I pray it blesses you!

This is the book of Psalms you wrote to me concerning your reading Psalms, Sunni man. I said I would post it for you. Here it is. Look up page 1 or 2 - I believe you'll find it at the beginning of that thread somewhere.......

Psalms - The Book of Prayer Praise Meditation Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back