PS4 coming soon

I almost considered the PS4 when all the ridiculous rumors were going around about the Xbox One, but I fucking HATE the Playstation controller.

I'm going to wait until Elder Scrolls Online to buy any next gen system anyway - everything else I care about in the short term is coming out for the 360 as well.

They weren't rumors. Microsoft wanted you to always be online to play even single player and they wanted to make it where you couldn't trade or buy traded games. They changed their mind after they caught a shit storm. The Xbox one still is a gaming machine second and media hub first.

As for the controller the dual shock 4 is leaps and bounds better then it's predecessor

tapatalk post

So what is your favorite next gen game?

Mine has to be Ryse Son of Rome. The Roman setting and playing as a centurion is just amazing. Not to mention the graphics are just mind blowing for a console. Battlefield 4 is a close second but the game is such a glitchy mess right now it's hard to play at times. A patch is DESPERATELY needed.

I am enjoying ac4 i haven't finished the main story yet. I keep getting side tracked with side missions lol

tapatalk post

I am enjoying ac4 i haven't finished the main story yet. I keep getting side tracked with side missions lol

tapatalk post

Ahh I kept getting my ass kicked by level 23 battleships lol. So I switched games. Still a great game though.

Right now barbarian archers are having their way with me in Ryse. Course like the idiot I am I had to put the game on the hardest setting right from the start and dodging 20 archers at once isn't workin out too well for me.

On a side note my X1 froze up on me Friday. After the rrod fiasco with my first 200 360's I've just about had it. I was so pissed I called my local Gamestop and asked if any PS4's were in stock yet. But FUCK I hate that stupid controller. Analog sticks being semetrical just fucks me up.

tapatalk post

Ahh I kept getting my ass kicked by level 23 battleships lol. So I switched games. Still a great game though.

Right now barbarian archers are having their way with me in Ryse. Course like the idiot I am I had to put the game on the hardest setting right from the start and dodging 20 archers at once isn't workin out too well for me.

On a side note my X1 froze up on me Friday. After the rrod fiasco with my first 200 360's I've just about had it. I was so pissed I called my local Gamestop and asked if any PS4's were in stock yet. But FUCK I hate that stupid controller. Analog sticks being semetrical just fucks me up.

The new controller is not like the others. Yes it has its faults but is far better then it's predecessor.

tapatalk post

Surprisingly I'm still having fun with Knack, a game I thought I wouldn't play a lot since it didn't get great reviews. I picked it up anyway and am having a fun time trying to get Platinum (with a lot of help from Knack Ps4 Trophies).

That leads me to ask; is Ryse also better than reviews say? I'm usually not the kind to buy games completely based on reviews but more often than not they get it right : p

Forum List

Back