PS2 on line and linked

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
anyone do either of these 2? been thinking of doing it. have an extra outlet on my router for the on line part.

I've been connected to Socom and Socom II for about two years or so. I usually invite a friend over and we both plug our PS2s into my hub and we play online together. Much fun, really. If you are an avid gamer, go for it. But if you are like me, you may want to reconsider, I dont use mine too much.

Alright! Man, that is a fun game, it does all that other games dont. Maybe I'll see you on there if you play online. If you dont hook you PS2 up to your internet, yo7u still wont be disappointed, man. Great game.

Semper Fi said:
I've been connected to Socom and Socom II for about two years or so. I usually invite a friend over and we both plug our PS2s into my hub and we play online together. Much fun, really. If you are an avid gamer, go for it. But if you are like me, you may want to reconsider, I dont use mine too much.

My connection won't work!

Argghhh!!!!

That happened to me once! Unplug for about a minute, then plug back in. Unplug the cord completely. Then reconnect and go to network connections or something. it worked for me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back