PRUITT sends his aides out to find his wife a "secure" $200K job

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
WOW! Nice to have power. I need this, this, this this and that. And for my wife, I want this this this and THAT.

Scott Pruitt instructed aide to help wife secure job with six-figure salary: Report
by Diana Stancy Correll
| July 02, 2018 08:13 PM

Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt allegedly instructed one of his aides to assist his wife in obtaining a job with a six-figure salary, according to a new report.

Samantha Dravis, who formerly was an associate administrator in the Office of Policy at the EPA, told staffers on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee last week that Pruitt instructed her to contact the Republican Attorneys General Association regarding a job for his wife.

Dravis said that Pruitt wanted his wife to secure a job with a salary of at least $200,000, the Washington Post reports. Although she did not contact the Republican Attorneys General Association, which had previously been led by Pruitt, Dravis assisted Marlyn Pruitt secure a job at the Judicial Crisis Network....

Scott Pruitt instructed aide to help wife secure job with six-figure salary: Report

Forum List

Back