Provocateurs at work

Do you know how many American and British military advisors and NATO representatives are there now in Ukraine? That's probably why DPR needs to do something to match.

The American Conservative, July 17 By PATRICK J. BUCHANAN

Trump thereby repudiated the records and agendas of the neocons and their liberal interventionist allies, as well as the archipelago of War Party think tanks beavering away inside the Beltway.

Trump Calls Off Cold War II

That’s ^ all his “treason”, he dared to betray the interests of Neocons and War Party, who have been successfully manipulating all the recent ex-presidents. BTW, the majority of American Media belongs to War party, they cooperate very well and the any alternative point of view causes a lot of aggression immediately.

Was it U.S. complicity in the Kiev coup that ousted the elected pro-Russian regime that caused Putin to seize Crimea to hold onto Russia’s Black Sea naval base at Sevastopol?

Many Putin actions we condemn were reactions to what we did.

Russia annexed Crimea bloodlessly. But did not the U.S. bomb Serbia for 78 days to force Belgrade to surrender her cradle province of Kosovo?

How was that more moral than what Putin did in Crimea?

I said I've been paying close attention all along. I know who is doing what and I know what the end game is, we the (United States) are ass deep in this shit. Putin wanted the natural resources that Crimea provides. The VERY same reason Hitler dashed south to take it. The Azov and Ukraine are but bit players in the game of World Geopolitical Chess. NOTHING going on around the Globe is not happening with a purpose behind it.

Possible flash points?
Ukraine, South China Sea, Syria/Turkey/Israel.
Crimea and Eastern Ukraine (where I'm from) used to be Russian for ages, since 981 (several centuries before USA has even appeared on the map) when Russia has been baptized in Kiev, the mother of Russian cities. Crimeans voted to come back to Russia and according to International Law made it. So would do we if anybody cared what we wanted and allowed us to have a referendum and to decide our future.

Nov,30, American Conservative, Patrick J. Buchanan, a former adviser of several American presidents:

If Ukraine had a right to break free of Russia in 1991, why do not Crimea, Donetsk and Luhansk have the right to break free of Kiev?

Why are we letting ourselves be dragged into everyone’s quarrels from whether Transnistria had a right to secede from Moldova, to whether South Ossetia and Abkhazia had the right to break free of Georgia, when Georgia broke free of Russia?

Do the American people care a fig for these places? Are we really willing to risk war with Russia or China over who holds title to them?

Why is Ukraine’s Kerch Crisis Any of Our Business?

If Ukraine had a right to break free of Russia in 1991, why do not Crimea, Donetsk and Luhansk have the right to break free of Kiev?

Excellent questions.
Do any other regions have the right to leave Russia today?
Can Chechnya leave?

What's about the Free Californian Republic and Independent Texas.
Russia has not killed tens of millions 'separatists' as USA a while ago.

Let at first own folks free, than teach others ones democracy

confederate-flag.jpg

They were too busy killing tens of millions in Ukraine and in the Gulags.

When Putin bombed the buildings in Moscow, did you hear the explosions?

Of course I know. Well, that's all - at the level of rumors, although multiple rumors. Not caught, not a thief. As for the killings of millions, look at our own history, the history of the Civil War ... When more people died in prison camps than on the battlefields ... We are discussing the conflict in Donbass, not the history of Russia or America

Do you know how many American and British military advisors and NATO representatives are there now in Ukraine? That's probably why DPR needs to do something to match.

The American Conservative, July 17 By PATRICK J. BUCHANAN

Trump thereby repudiated the records and agendas of the neocons and their liberal interventionist allies, as well as the archipelago of War Party think tanks beavering away inside the Beltway.

That’s ^ all his “treason”, he dared to betray the interests of Neocons and War Party, who have been successfully manipulating all the recent ex-presidents. BTW, the majority of American Media belongs to War party, they cooperate very well and the any alternative point of view causes a lot of aggression immediately.

Was it U.S. complicity in the Kiev coup that ousted the elected pro-Russian regime that caused Putin to seize Crimea to hold onto Russia’s Black Sea naval base at Sevastopol?

Many Putin actions we condemn were reactions to what we did.

Russia annexed Crimea bloodlessly. But did not the U.S. bomb Serbia for 78 days to force Belgrade to surrender her cradle province of Kosovo?

How was that more moral than what Putin did in Crimea?

I said I've been paying close attention all along. I know who is doing what and I know what the end game is, we the (United States) are ass deep in this shit. Putin wanted the natural resources that Crimea provides. The VERY same reason Hitler dashed south to take it. The Azov and Ukraine are but bit players in the game of World Geopolitical Chess. NOTHING going on around the Globe is not happening with a purpose behind it.

Possible flash points?
Crimea and Eastern Ukraine (where I'm from) used to be Russian for ages, since 981 (several centuries before USA has even appeared on the map) when Russia has been baptized in Kiev, the mother of Russian cities. Crimeans voted to come back to Russia and according to International Law made it. So would do we if anybody cared what we wanted and allowed us to have a referendum and to decide our future.

Nov,30, American Conservative, Patrick J. Buchanan, a former adviser of several American presidents:

Why are we letting ourselves be dragged into everyone’s quarrels from whether Transnistria had a right to secede from Moldova, to whether South Ossetia and Abkhazia had the right to break free of Georgia, when Georgia broke free of Russia?

Do the American people care a fig for these places? Are we really willing to risk war with Russia or China over who holds title to them?

Excellent questions.
Can Chechnya leave?

confederate-flag.jpg

My God, you really are showing your ignorance mixing up Soviet times, Gulag and Putin. I will allow a Gulag prisoner, Alexander Solzhenitsyn, to answer you.

upload_2018-12-25_16-26-25.png

Now a little historical lesson for you. All Soviet leaders (may be except for Gorbachev) were NOT Russians: Lenin seemed to be a Jew; Stalin (his real last name was Jougashvili) was a Georgian; Khrushchev and Brezhnev were from Ukraine but all the ignorants like yourself love to blame Russians for their actions.

Possible flash points?

Excellent questions.
Can Chechnya leave?

confederate-flag.jpg

Of course I know. Well, that's all - at the level of rumors, although multiple rumors. Not caught, not a thief. As for the killings of millions, look at our own history, the history of the Civil War ... When more people died in prison camps than on the battlefields ... We are discussing the conflict in Donbass, not the history of Russia or America

Of course, we should ignore tens of millions of murders by Stalin, because US Civil War.

So, did you hear Putin's explosions in Moscow or not?

This issue probably falls under "the US is not the world's cop". However, its my understanding that we have about 3,500 troops in Ukraine to keep a lid on things. Since Ukraine is not a member of NATO, we really don't have a dog in that fight.

Here’s the US military footprint in the Black Sea region
Take a look at this.

Dec, 22, National Interest:

The world remembered Ukraine when an incident at the passage into the Sea of Azov resulted in shots fired, a ramming and the detention of two Ukrainian patrol vessels. Whether instigated by Russia or Ukraine (and both governments appear to have played some part), the interception reignited tensions in a crisis that has smoldered for the last couple of years. The declaration of martial law by the Ukrainian government suggested the possibility of unrest in Ukraine.

To be sure, Russia seems to lack any interest in disrupting the status quo ahead of the Ukrainian elections, while the Ukrainian government continues to lack the capacity to consequentially change facts on the ground. The upcoming elections will probably not change the basic equation, but could introduce uncertainty. Given the continuing tensions between Russia and the United States, even a small shift could threaten the uneasy balance that has held for the last several years, potentially throwing Eastern Europe into chaos.

5 Places Where World War III Could Start in 2019
Thank you for the excellent link to the 5 places WW3 could start. IMHO no one wants to see an all out war between major powers. That is a lose-lose proposition. The problem is keeping opposing forces far enough apart so that a small conflict doesn't escalate rapidly into a regional conflict. Putin doesn't have the cash for a major conflict, maybe he wants some of the natural resources of the Ukraine? IMHO if the Ukraine secures membership in NATO then Putin knows not to trigger any responses that might be more than he expected. Russia is no match for NATO.
1. I'm from Ukraine and the polls say the majority of Ukrainian citizens do NOT want any NATO but do want to be closer to Russia.
2. I hope NATO is not that nuts to allow crazy Ukraine to join it.

--
NTV: Interview with former German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel: “Ukraine wanted to pull us into the war”

"I think we should not let Ukraine draw us into a war, and Ukraine tried to do that,"

In an interview, published by Tagesspiegel newspaper on Saturday, Gabriel also criticized Kiev’s demands to send warships to the Black Sea and its suggestion to close international ports for Russian vessels traveling from the Sea of Azov.

"Ukraine wollte uns in einen Krieg ziehen"

Former German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel: 'The World Is Changing Dramatically' - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

---
Nov, 17, former deputy head of the Main Headquarters of Ukraine, Lieutenant General Igor Romanenko:

It is necessary to sharpen and transfigure the situation into a large-scale war. In this situation, Ukraine will be able to count on the help of the West in diplomatic and economic formats. And if the conflict is aggravated, then we will be more actively helped with weapons - not in the way it is now.

https: //apostrophe.ua/article/society/accidents/2018-11-17/mejdu-ukrainoy-i-rossiey-zagoraetsya-tretiy-ochag-est-opasnost-bolshoy-voynyi/22103

Note: I added a space to the link above because it contains Ukrainian letters which this forum does not allow.

Does NATO need such an ally? Only if they want to start a new war. In other words, with such a "friend" who needs enemies.

How do you feel about Obama/Kerry/Clinton orchestrating the overthrow of your elected President and starting all this?
Hopefully you wont hold it against the American people..they are trying to do the same thing here to our elected president..
I completely agree with you and even posted earlier basically same thing:

Same people are controlling both USA and Ukraine: Deep State and its numerous puppets in US Congress, CIA, FBI. Look how they have been hobbling Trump from doing just about anything to pull USA away from their dirty and bloody Globalist hands.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

My Christmas wish is to clean my home country of Ukraine from Nazis and their numerous CIA patrons who have only 2 goals: to hurt Russia and to decrease the population in Ukraine (5 years ago there were 40 millions in Ukraine, now there are close to 34 millions).

Deep State has turned Ukraine into a spear to hurt Russia. And spear must be sharp but must NOT be happy.

P.S. What I can see from the forum American people (the vast majority) know NOTHING about real situation in Ukraine due to lying American Media and basically would never even find Ukraine on the map.

All of this because of western investments in the area vis a vis Monsanto and Bayer.

Do you know how many American and British military advisors,CIA agents and NATO representatives are there now in Ukraine? II

They are 'Fighters for Freedom' and 'Democracy'

open-up-democracy-has-arrived-updated.jpg

dying from the fire of their cultural brothers, Russian-speaking fighters
e.

sorry pal, blood brothers

Well, you know, a moment comes in a war when murder becomes the only pattern of mutual behavior, especially after heavy losses and atrocities commited by the Ukrainian forces.... It’s easy to embroil nations, but it takes decades to heal spiritual wounds...

If one has never experienced it on lives in a completely theoretical world. comparatively few people in the West know anything about war. They can self righteously pontificate about "war crimes" , "proportional force" and "rules of engagement because they've never witnessed the barbarity in person.

You're right. I know the face of war, the smell of burnt or of decaying human flesh.

Possible flash points?

Excellent questions.
Can Chechnya leave?

confederate-flag.jpg

God, you really are showing your ignorance mixing up Soviet times, Gulag and Putin. I will allow a Gulag prisoner, Alexander Solzhenitsyn, to answer you.

View attachment 236815

Now a little historical lesson for you. All Soviet leaders (may be except for Gorbachev) were NOT Russians: Lenin seemed to be a Jew; Stalin (his real last name was Jougashvili) was a Georgian; Khrushchev and Brezhnev were from Ukraine but all the ignorants like yourself love to blame Russians for their actions.

Of course, Russians didn't kill anybody, it was the Jews. DURR!

Excellent questions.
Can Chechnya leave?

confederate-flag.jpg

God, you really are showing your ignorance mixing up Soviet times, Gulag and Putin. I will allow a Gulag prisoner, Alexander Solzhenitsyn, to answer you.

View attachment 236815

Improve your IQ and may be after that we'll talk.

Excellent questions.
Can Chechnya leave?

confederate-flag.jpg

View attachment 236815

Remove Putin from your mouth first...….

confederate-flag.jpg

View attachment 236815

Putin is the only one leader who could help Trump to fight against Deep State and unlike yourself, Deep State knows that.

What do you know about Putin? Except for Deep State lies, NOTING. And I know all his speeches, comments, interviews and basically, everything he has done. If you knew as much about Putin as I do, you wouldn't be spamming the forum with your ignorant and silly comments.

Stephen Cohen:

5. Putin’s success in restoring Russia’s role in world affairs is usually ascribed to his “aggressive” policies, but it is better understood as a realization of what is characterized in Moscow as the “philosophy of Russian foreign policy” since Putin became leader in 2000. It has three professed tenets. The first goal of foreign policy is to protect Russia’s “sovereignty,” which is said to have been lost in the disastrous post-Soviet 1990s. The second is a kind of Russia-first nationalism or patriotism: to enhance the well-being of the citizens of the Russian Federation. The third is ecumenical: to partner with any government that wants to partner with Russia. This “philosophy” is, of course, non- or un-Soviet, which was heavily ideological, at least in its professed ideology and goals.

6. Considering Washington’s inability to “isolate Russia,” considering Russia’s diplomatic successes in recent years, and considering the bitter fruits of US militarized and regime-change foreign policies (which long predate President Trump), perhaps it’s time for Washington to learn from Moscow rather than demand that Moscow conform to Washington’s thinking about—and behavior in—world affairs. If not, Washington is more likely to continue to isolate itself.

Russian Diplomacy Is Winning the New Cold War

Last edited:

View attachment 236815

Putin is the only one leader who could help Trump to fight against Deep State and unlike yourself, Deep State knows that.

What do you know about Putin? Except for Deep State lies, NOTING. And I know all his speeches, comments, interviews and basically, everything he has done. If you knew as much about Putin as I do, you wouldn't be spamming the forum with your ignorant and silly comments.

Stephen Cohen:

5. Putin’s success in restoring Russia’s role in world affairs is usually ascribed to his “aggressive” policies, but it is better understood as a realization of what is characterized in Moscow as the “philosophy of Russian foreign policy” since Putin became leader in 2000. It has three professed tenets. The first goal of foreign policy is to protect Russia’s “sovereignty,” which is said to have been lost in the disastrous post-Soviet 1990s. The second is a kind of Russia-first nationalism or patriotism: to enhance the well-being of the citizens of the Russian Federation. The third is ecumenical: to partner with any government that wants to partner with Russia. This “philosophy” is, of course, non- or un-Soviet, which was heavily ideological, at least in its professed ideology and goals.

6. Considering Washington’s inability to “isolate Russia,” considering Russia’s diplomatic successes in recent years, and considering the bitter fruits of US militarized and regime-change foreign policies (which long predate President Trump), perhaps it’s time for Washington to learn from Moscow rather than demand that Moscow conform to Washington’s thinking about—and behavior in—world affairs. If not, Washington is more likely to continue to isolate itself.

Russian Diplomacy Is Winning the New Cold War

View attachment 236815

ar

Trump has too much friends from the Israel lobby who hate Russia and its folk

Excellent questions.
Can Chechnya leave?

confederate-flag.jpg

View attachment 236815

An improvement of IQ from 60 to more high score needs many years

confederate-flag.jpg

View attachment 236815

I'll drink to that!!

There are enough people from the highest strata of the American society who were offended by the Russian Jews in power, who decided to rob the indigenous peoples of Russia themselves and did not allow the Americans to do this for now ...

confederate-flag.jpg

View attachment 236815

I agree on that... Time flow does not necessary mean increase an intellectual potential of the people, espacially with this quality of education and the most powerful network of obsolete of people
ccab2b0bc110ed8e9c6a6b1f31f80aca.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 236815

I agree on that... Time flow does not necessary mean increase an intellectual potential of the people, espacially with this quality of education and the most powerful network of obsolete of people
ccab2b0bc110ed8e9c6a6b1f31f80aca.jpg

Forum List

Back