Proven Right Yet Again!

I seriously don't care. Naturally after a major crash we had in 08 these things would go up. Usuage is going to spike because so many jobs where lost. I don't blame obama for a natural cause and affect. Hell I don't even blame bush for the spike. It would happen regardless of who was in office ritht after a crash. Mccain would have seen the samething.

What a meaningless point to whine about. You where right about nothing.

It's like blaming FDR for the Depression.

Uh....duh!!! Considering FDR created the Great Depression, why wouldn't he get blamed for it??? His own Treasury Secretary admitted that their economic policies prolonged a recession and turned it in to the Great Depression:

“We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work. And I have just one interest, and if I am wrong … somebody else can have my job. I want to see this country prosperous. I want to see people get a job. I want to see people get enough to eat. We have never made good on our promises… I say after eight years of this Administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started… And an enormous debt to boot!” - Henry Morganthau, FDR’s Treasury Secretary, May 1939

FDR’s Economic Policies FAILED. But Don’t Take My Word For It, Listen To Obama’s TOP Economic Adviser « Start Thinking Right

The Free Market: How FDR Made the Depression Worse

Please cite your source for he claim made in # 5.

Thank you.

I don't know what source Linda Chavez, the source for the OP, used, but here's this one: US Budget Breakdown for FY11 - Charts

MY questions are, why are you questioning this? What do you find unbelievable about those numbers? What did YOU think the breakdown of those federal budget items was?

Other questions:

Did any families whose income exceeded the poverty line ever receive government assistance before Obama became President?

Who cares? Why is everything about personalities, COA (Cover Obama's Ass), and "as long as we can point fingers" with you? Why can't you just discuss the issue?

Why do some states permit families with incomes above the poverty line to receive benefits while others do not?

One assumes because they have different laws and administrative rules for how they disperse the money they're given. The IMPORTANT question is, why does the federal government allow for such insane interpretations in how federal tax money is dispersed at all?

How much does it cost a family of four to live in New Jersey?

Why are we supposed to give a fuck?

Why do you consider a study that supports your fucked up point of view to be proof of anything?

Why do YOU automatically consider any study that DOESN'T support YOUR fucked-up point of view to be invalid, without even looking at it?

Her desire to widen the gap between rich and poor in this country, which is mainstream conservative policy, that part comes across loud and clear.

Do you want to dispute that? Do you want to show us how in sum total the conservative approach to economic policy does NOT widen the gap between rich and poor?

The only policy that widens anything is liberal policy which widens the gap between those who work hard and those who refuse to work at all.

Focusing on the financial results instead of the effort is like a football coach pointing to the gap in the score on the scoreboard and crying to the NFL front office how it's "unfair how the other team is so much better" instead of focusing on his own teams effort and performance.

Conservative policy (which is essentially get the government the fuck out of the free market, where it doesn't belong) ensures a fair playing field for everyone. But it also magnifies who the winners are, and who the losers are (literally) and that's what you parasites don't like.

You want the same results of the hard workers, without putting in any of the effort of the hard workers.

I find it hilarious that NYC actually appears to believe he's a better writer, and smarter, than PC.

What sort of alternate universe do these yahoos hail from?

We know its counter-clockwise in its rotation. The rest seems to be a mystery wrapped in bacon.

There is no market for me to imitate someone like you; the world doesn't need another woman who talks too much, nor any imitation of the same.

On that I suspect I can get bi-partisan consensus.

The idiot liberal dumbocrat's war on women continues. You have all the class of an uneducated, filthy, dirty, smelly, radical muslim male. In other words, you have all the class and intelligence of a typical dumbocrat.

I seriously don't care. Naturally after a major crash we had in 08 these things would go up. Usuage is going to spike because so many jobs where lost. I don't blame obama for a natural cause and affect. Hell I don't even blame bush for the spike. It would happen regardless of who was in office ritht after a crash. Mccain would have seen the samething.

What a meaningless point to whine about. You where right about nothing.

Uh....duh!!! Considering FDR created the Great Depression, why wouldn't he get blamed for it???

No, stupid child, he didn't create it. He took office in 1933, the Great Depression started in 1930.

Please pull your head out of your ass. Again. And lay off the bath salts.

Your loss.

There is no market for me to imitate someone like you; the world doesn't need another woman who talks too much, nor any imitation of the same.

On that I suspect I can get bi-partisan consensus.

Oooo....look....You didn’t notice that your “check brain” light just came on.

First of all, they don't put "check x" lights for components that were never installed in the first place (take your time liberals - then go ask a conservative to explain it to you).

Second PoliticalChic - he hates you because you're not supporting his desire to be a parasite. He believes you, me, and everyone else OWES him for being born. And how dare any of us deny him the fruits of OUR labor. He's an entitled child trapped in an adults body.

Uh....duh!!! Considering FDR created the Great Depression, why wouldn't he get blamed for it???

No, stupid child, he didn't create it. He took office in 1933, the Great Depression started in 1930.

Aww... are the facts causing the ignorant liberal to throw yet another temper tantrum? I think we know who the REAL child is here...

3 years does not a Great Depression make, stupid. FDR created it with unconstitutional policies that prolonged and worsened a temporary hiccup in the economy (which is usually what dumbocrats do).

Why don't you go ask your mom to read you the links I added to that post? You might actually learn something for once (gasp!)....

Aww... are the facts causing the ignorant liberal to throw yet another temper tantrum? I think we know who the REAL child is here...

3 years does not a Great Depression make, stupid. FDR created it with unconstitutional policies that prolonged and worsened a temporary hiccup in the economy (which is usually what dumbocrats do).

Why don't you go ask your mom to read you the links I added to that post? You might actually learn something for once (gasp!)....

Awwww.... you've been hurt, and your lashing out. Here, child, let me restate it for you in more simple terms that your comic book mind might understand.

A. The Great Depression started in 1930.
B. Roosevelt was not in office until three years later, in 1933.
C. Therefore, Roosevelt could not, as you claim, have caused it.
D. Now, in your usual fashion, you're running away from you own words claiming he prolonged it.
E. Three years of the Great Depression was not a 'temporary hiccup in the economy'

I understand you're easily confused by simple facts, but is your pimp bitch slapping you harder than usual lately? You seem extra stupid today.

Perhaps your government assistance check was late this week?

You seem awfully upset. Sit down and have yourself a good cry. That's always worked for you in the past.

Suppose it couldn't have been a plain recession FDR turned into a great depression huh?

What the hell is with the repeated child reference?

It has officially moved from annoying to creepy.

What the hell is with the repeated child reference?

It has officially moved from annoying to creepy.

When someone posts at the mental level of a child, I call them a child.

Much like why I call you fuckwit.

What is it with your stupidity? It's has officially moved from annoying to pathological.

Last edited:

Proven Right Yet Again!
No DOUBT!!!!!!

:thewave:

December 11, 2012

Taxpayers: $22.7 B PROFIT!!!

"American International Group Inc (AIG.N) said the U.S. Treasury will sell its last remaining stake in the company, giving a total profit to taxpayers of $22.7 billion on the bailout.

The Treasury is selling its last 234.2 million shares of AIG common stock for $32.50 per share, raising around $7.6 billion.

The Treasury said it had realized a positive return of $5 billion on the $182 billion bailout while the Federal Reserve had made $17.7 billion."

obama-relaxing1.jpg

:udaman:

:party: . :party: . :party: . :party:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

Last edited:
Suppose it couldn't have been a plain recession FDR turned into a great depression huh?

Yup. Thats exactly what he did.

His polices didnt' work and he turned a recession into a Great Depression.

Hell. He was taxing some business and people at 99%. No wonder the economey couldn't recover.

Forum List

Back