Debate Now Prove your case! Abortion: Right to Choose or Right to Live?

I took that as 'you' singular. You were replying to my post after all. Even the general 'you' is still silly, for the same reasons. All men do not think the same, and all women do not think the same.

What is your point?

Onus remains on you to provide substantiation for your position. So far you haven't. Men can't get pregnant ergo they have no right to force women to undergo an unwanted pregnancy. You have no "rights" to impose your beliefs on anyone else and force them to do something that they don't want to undergo.

Change the Constitution to give yourself that right and see how far you get. The right to privacy means you can't dicate what happens inside a woman's uterus.

You need to prove that the Constitution is wrong.

50% of the DNA is the fathers DNA. He has half of the responsibility. I am pretty sure that the Constitution does not specifically address the subject of DNA..

You are correct that the Constitution does not address the subject of DNA. However the Founding Fathers were well aware that women became pregnant because men donated their sperm and yet they still saw fit not to grant men the right to control what happens inside a woman's uterus.

Why don't you take a stab at coming up with your own "DNA Amendment" to the Constitution?

How exactly are you going to obtain the 67% support you are going to need to get it ratified?

What wording will you use to convince women to support your cause?

The founding fathers saw fit not to grant men the right to control what happens inside a woman's uterus?

The Constitution, as founded, is a document which limits the rights of government. It does not say anything about men vs. women.

The Constitution explicitly identifies our individual rights.

You want to deny women their Constitutional rights.

Still waiting for the draft of your "DNA Amendment".

Here is the link;

Constitution of the United States - Preamble Articles Summary - FindLaw

Articles and sections.

Point to where there is an explicit identification.

By the way, a DNA amendment to the US Constitution sounds like a good idea. I wish I had thought of that first. You get full credit for the idea. How should we phrase this before we promote it to a State legislature?

Onus remains on you to provide substantiation for your position. So far you haven't. Men can't get pregnant ergo they have no right to force women to undergo an unwanted pregnancy. You have no "rights" to impose your beliefs on anyone else and force them to do something that they don't want to undergo.

Change the Constitution to give yourself that right and see how far you get. The right to privacy means you can't dicate what happens inside a woman's uterus.

You need to prove that the Constitution is wrong.

50% of the DNA is the fathers DNA. He has half of the responsibility. I am pretty sure that the Constitution does not specifically address the subject of DNA..

You are correct that the Constitution does not address the subject of DNA. However the Founding Fathers were well aware that women became pregnant because men donated their sperm and yet they still saw fit not to grant men the right to control what happens inside a woman's uterus.

Why don't you take a stab at coming up with your own "DNA Amendment" to the Constitution?

How exactly are you going to obtain the 67% support you are going to need to get it ratified?

What wording will you use to convince women to support your cause?

The founding fathers saw fit not to grant men the right to control what happens inside a woman's uterus?

The Constitution, as founded, is a document which limits the rights of government. It does not say anything about men vs. women.

The Constitution explicitly identifies our individual rights.

You want to deny women their Constitutional rights.

Still waiting for the draft of your "DNA Amendment".

Here is the link;

Constitution of the United States - Preamble Articles Summary - FindLaw

Articles and sections.

Point to where there is an explicit identification.

By the way, a DNA amendment to the US Constitution sounds like a good idea. I wish I had thought of that first. You get full credit for the idea. How should we phrase this before we promote it to a State legislature?

Here is the link to the Constitution where individual rights are identified.

List of amendments to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Actually it was your idea, I just pointed you in the direction you need to go to make it happen. Oh, and you are going to have to figure out the wording by yourself because I am going to be playing the role of devils advocate on this DNA Amendment of yours.

Forum List

Back