Prove the jobs or pay the taxes

It is time these huge corporations and millionaires either prove they are creating jobs here or pay real taxes and regardless close the loop holes.. Banks need to invest in business as we all are nervous but they are not nervous enough to not give out bonuses. People seem to have no trouble with schools, firefighters, police and government jobs being slashed. Kill the unions and put the kids to work, are you out of your minds....

Fucking comical, as democrats are too cheap to even fund SS properly. Instead you greedy fucks need that 25 cents an hour , that must be due to complete incompetence,.

You do not have the smarts to understand how job creation works, your crying proved that.

Well one thing we know for certain. You sure as hell don't create jobs by cutting taxes on the wealthy. We're the world's saddest authority on that subject and it took us over 30 years to learn it.

Rich Americans Save Tax Cuts Instead of Spending, Moody's Says - Bloomberg

It isn't as simple as tax cuts or loopholes, or tax breaks for the wealthy. It has much more to do with government legislation that makes production difficult, at best, impossible at worst. Of course, businesses are not in business to enrich the government. Business owners want to make money for themselves. If the government throws up too many blocks to making (and keeping) money, the money goes where it can multiply. In one way, Obama has kept his promise to create jobs. He never said where those jobs would be created, did he?

[/B]

Not out of our minds....Out of money.
You guys just don't get it....You want to spend your way out of not having enough money.

:cuckoo:

Where did you get spending from? The only other post in this thread to mention spending prior to yours is one from bripat, and I believe you two are playing on the same side.

You guys really do have a one trick pony here, eh? The opening post calls for a more fair tax code - I for one support that concept. Nobody mentioned spending until you did.

Well it's pretty obvious that many Cons on this board don't.

The rich keep getting richer from their enormous tax breaks that were given to them to spur job growth. So what happened?

It added trillions to the deficit that YOU AND I have to pay back. (They get to party and we pay the tab.)

They decided to save it instead of hiring or investing.

If tax breaks for the wealthy were truly good for job creation we would be begging imigrants to come here and get jobs since we wouldn't be able to fill them all.

The tax breaks they were given were meant to be TEMPORARY. Let the damn things expire!!

I support a fair tax code, everyone pays the same %, you can't get any fairer than that.

Where did you get spending from? The only other post in this thread to mention spending prior to yours is one from bripat, and I believe you two are playing on the same side.

You guys really do have a one trick pony here, eh? The opening post calls for a more fair tax code - I for one support that concept. Nobody mentioned spending until you did.

Well it's pretty obvious that many Cons on this board don't.

The rich keep getting richer from their enormous tax breaks that were given to them to spur job growth. So what happened?

It added trillions to the deficit that YOU AND I have to pay back. (They get to party and we pay the tab.)

They decided to save it instead of hiring or investing.

If tax breaks for the wealthy were truly good for job creation we would be begging imigrants to come here and get jobs since we wouldn't be able to fill them all.

The tax breaks they were given were meant to be TEMPORARY. Let the damn things expire!!

I support a fair tax code, everyone pays the same %, you can't get any fairer than that.

Agreed. Impartiality, across the board, or nothing at all.

Forum List

Back