Prove the jobs or pay the taxes

It is time these huge corporations and millionaires either prove they are creating jobs here or pay real taxes and regardless close the loop holes.. Banks need to invest in business as we all are nervous but they are not nervous enough to not give out bonuses. People seem to have no trouble with schools, firefighters, police and government jobs being slashed. Kill the unions and put the kids to work, are you out of your minds....

Kill the unions and put the kids to work, are you out of your minds....

Not out of our minds....Out of money.
You guys just don't get it....You want to spend your way out of not having enough money.

:cuckoo:

Where did you get spending from? The only other post in this thread to mention spending prior to yours is one from bripat, and I believe you two are playing on the same side.

You guys really do have a one trick pony here, eh? The opening post calls for a more fair tax code - I for one support that concept. Nobody mentioned spending until you did.

You are probably right.

Corporations should clear their own forests and mine their own materials for land they paid for at the true price.

I've got news for you, chump: private corporations do clear the forests and mine their own materials. Or they buy timber and raw materials from other corporations that do it.

They should build their own roads and provide their own power and water.

Yes, they should, and the pretty much do.

They should provide their own security and educate their own workers who live in towns that they built.

Corporations built every town in this country. I agree that they should educate their own workers. Every corporation I've ever worked for provides its own security. You don't actually believe they depend on the police to keep from being robbed, do you?

They should provide their own market place and protect their brand on their own so they can profit on their own from their own ideas on other market places. By the way..this would be a first.

What does "providing a marketplace" involve other than getting out of the way? Markets have existed for many thousands of years. Government doesn't create them.

Trademark enforcement is one of the few legitimate functions of government. It's no surprise that you suggest throwing out the baby with the bath water.

You're basically wrong on all counts. Private corporations do mine and harvest timber, but on government land and the cost being a fraction of what they would pay had they had to buy it. Thus..even at the base end..there is a government subsidy for raw materials.

The right's love affair with extreme wealth is understandable but in the long run..ruinous.

The fact that you can spew your mindless junk should be proof enough they create jobs.

You are sitting in front of a machine made by a large corporation, sitting in a chair, probably made by another, wearing cloths, eating cheesy poofs, etc etc....
There's a term for it. PEBCAK.

(Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard). ;)

:lol:

Is it contagious? :eek:

Only if you have not had your inoculation to protect against libtardism.

It is time these huge corporations and millionaires either prove they are creating jobs here or pay real taxes and regardless close the loop holes.. Banks need to invest in business as we all are nervous but they are not nervous enough to not give out bonuses. People seem to have no trouble with schools, firefighters, police and government jobs being slashed. Kill the unions and put the kids to work, are you out of your minds....

Kill the unions and put the kids to work, are you out of your minds....

Not out of our minds....Out of money.
You guys just don't get it....You want to spend your way out of not having enough money.

:cuckoo:

Where did you get spending from? The only other post in this thread to mention spending prior to yours is one from bripat, and I believe you two are playing on the same side.

You guys really do have a one trick pony here, eh? The opening post calls for a more fair tax code - I for one support that concept. Nobody mentioned spending until you did.

Well it's pretty obvious that many Cons on this board don't.

The rich keep getting richer from their enormous tax breaks that were given to them to spur job growth. So what happened?

It added trillions to the deficit that YOU AND I have to pay back. (They get to party and we pay the tab.)

They decided to save it instead of hiring or investing.

Rich Americans Save Tax Cuts Instead of Spending, Moody's Says - Bloomberg

If tax breaks for the wealthy were truly good for job creation we would be begging imigrants to come here and get jobs since we wouldn't be able to fill them all.

The tax breaks they were given were meant to be TEMPORARY. Let the damn things expire!!

Who's out of money?

The Richest People in America - Forbes

These people combined..have more wealth then the rest of the citizens of this country.

That's nuts.

No they don't. That's Michael Moore propaganda. It's a total fabrication.

No it's not..it's math.

Learn it.

Household income in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's Michael Moore math. In other words, it's sheer stupidity.

You are probably right.

Corporations should clear their own forests and mine their own materials for land they paid for at the true price.

I've got news for you, chump: private corporations do clear the forests and mine their own materials. Or they buy timber and raw materials from other corporations that do it.

Yes, they should, and the pretty much do.

Corporations built every town in this country. I agree that they should educate their own workers. Every corporation I've ever worked for provides its own security. You don't actually believe they depend on the police to keep from being robbed, do you?

They should provide their own market place and protect their brand on their own so they can profit on their own from their own ideas on other market places. By the way..this would be a first.

What does "providing a marketplace" involve other than getting out of the way? Markets have existed for many thousands of years. Government doesn't create them.

Trademark enforcement is one of the few legitimate functions of government. It's no surprise that you suggest throwing out the baby with the bath water.

You're basically wrong on all counts. Private corporations do mine and harvest timber, but on government land and the cost being a fraction of what they would pay had they had to buy it. Thus..even at the base end..there is a government subsidy for raw materials.

The right's love affair with extreme wealth is understandable but in the long run..ruinous.

The government sells out to their corporate buddies when they sell those mining and harvesting privileges. Government that sells out to their cronies is neither right nor left, just a bunch of corrupt bastards whoring out this Nation's resources to those who provide the best laundry around (money laundering in the form of campaign contributions and other payola). Pols are all cats, some with stripes, some with spots. Skin 'em and they are all the same.

No they don't. That's Michael Moore propaganda. It's a total fabrication.

No it's not..it's math.

Learn it.

Household income in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's not a fabrication, it's a statistic.

It's basic math - add this column, compare to that column.

It's Michael Moore math. It's horseshit.

Just as horseshit as Rush Limbaugh anything.

It's not a fabrication, it's a statistic.

It's basic math - add this column, compare to that column.

It's Michael Moore math. It's horseshit.

Just as horseshit as Rush Limbaugh anything.

How often do you listen to Limbaugh? How much does Limbaugh affect your opinions?

The fact that you can spew your mindless junk should be proof enough they create jobs.

You are sitting in front of a machine made by a large corporation, sitting in a chair, probably made by another, wearing cloths, eating cheesy poofs, etc etc....

That computer was made by a sweatshop in China, while the clothes were made in India and the chair probably wasn't made here, either.

That's the problem. The rich are creating jobs- in poor countries where they don't pay them shit to do them. While the tax code should be configured to only reward those who create jobs in this country, they've skewed it thoroughly enough.

Fucking comical, as democrats are too cheap to even fund SS properly. Instead you greedy fucks need that 25 cents an hour , that must be due to complete incompetence,.

You do not have the smarts to understand how job creation works, your crying proved that.

Fucking comical, as democrats are too cheap to even fund SS properly. Instead you greedy fucks need that 25 cents an hour , that must be due to complete incompetence,.

You do not have the smarts to understand how job creation works, your crying proved that.

Well one thing we know for certain. You sure as hell don't create jobs by cutting taxes on the wealthy. We're the world's saddest authority on that subject and it took us over 30 years to learn it.

Well one thing we know for certain. You sure as hell don't create jobs by cutting taxes on the wealthy. We're the world's saddest authority on that subject and it took us over 30 years to learn it.

LOL I MUST BE RICH

All Americans should pay the same rate, exempt double the poverty rate for everyone

This class warfare game is comical as the left insists on killing SS.

Let me add how fucked up we are Goose.

50k a year qualifies for food stamps.

Forum List

Back