Prove the jobs or pay the taxes

Sirkarl101

Nov 20, 2011
It is time these huge corporations and millionaires either prove they are creating jobs here or pay real taxes and regardless close the loop holes.. Banks need to invest in business as we all are nervous but they are not nervous enough to not give out bonuses. People seem to have no trouble with schools, firefighters, police and government jobs being slashed. Kill the unions and put the kids to work, are you out of your minds....

The fact that you can spew your mindless junk should be proof enough they create jobs.

You are sitting in front of a machine made by a large corporation, sitting in a chair, probably made by another, wearing cloths, eating cheesy poofs, etc etc....

The fact that you can spew your mindless junk should be proof enough they create jobs.

You are sitting in front of a machine made by a large corporation, sitting in a chair, probably made by another, wearing cloths, eating cheesy poofs, etc etc....
There's a term for it. PEBCAK.

(Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard). ;)

:lol:

Is it contagious? :eek:

It is time these huge corporations and millionaires either prove they are creating jobs here or pay real taxes and regardless close the loop holes.. Banks need to invest in business as we all are nervous but they are not nervous enough to not give out bonuses. People seem to have no trouble with schools, firefighters, police and government jobs being slashed. Kill the unions and put the kids to work, are you out of your minds....

You apparently believe corporations exist solely to provide the government with revenue. You have it precisely backwards. People own corporations to serve their own purposes. They don't take orders from government. That notion is fundamentally fascist.

Let the government prove that it can spend the money responsibly, otherwise cut off its funding.

It's truly scary how closely modern liberals resemble characters like Herman Goering and Joseph Goebbels.

I call that BDO (Brain Dead Operator).

And those "large corporations" farmed out the manufacturing jobs that going into making those machines, chairs, clothes and cheesy poofs to another country. That does not stop them from using US infrastructure and markets kept up and running on the backs of those that still have jobs in this country.

Kill the unions and put the kids to work, are you out of your minds....

Not out of our minds....Out of money.
You guys just don't get it....You want to spend your way out of not having enough money.

:cuckoo:

You apparently believe corporations exist solely to provide the government with revenue. You have it precisely backwards. People own corporations to serve their own purposes. They don't take orders from government. That notion is fundamentally fascist.

Let the government prove that it can spend the money responsibly, otherwise cut off its funding.

It's truly scary how closely modern liberals resemble characters like Herman Goering and Joseph Goebbels.

You are probably right.

Corporations should clear their own forests and mine their own materials for land they paid for at the true price. They should build their own roads and provide their own power and water. They should provide their own security and educate their own workers who live in towns that they built. They should provide their own market place and protect their brand on their own so they can profit on their own from their own ideas on other market places.

By the way..this would be a first.

You guys just don't get it....You want to spend your way out of not having enough money.

Who's out of money?

The Richest People in America - Forbes

These people combined..have more wealth then the rest of the citizens of this country.

That's nuts.

And those "large corporations" farmed out the manufacturing jobs that going into making those machines, chairs, clothes and cheesy poofs to another country. That does not stop them from using US infrastructure and markets kept up and running on the backs of those that still have jobs in this country.

Dude, seriously.

Are you trying to tell me there's no manufacturing jobs in America? :lol:

Did you know that Japan farms out jobs to the US?

He asked me to prove the jobs.

So follow this senario; You're on your way to grandmas house. Count the number of fast food chains you pass, count the number of office buildings, count the number of stacks you see, etc etc.

We have jobs here, plenty of them, just the need to have to go get one is set at 99 weeks and cry babies won't take what they can get.

don't get me wrong, I don't just want the loop holes closed, I want a Fed sales tax so there's no need to even bother.

Dude, seriously.

Are you trying to tell me there's no manufacturing jobs in America? :lol:

Did you know that Japan farms out jobs to the US?

He asked me to prove the jobs.

So follow this senario; You're on your way to grandmas house. Count the number of fast food chains you pass, count the number of office buildings, count the number of stacks you see, etc etc.

We have jobs here, plenty of them, just the need to have to go get one is set at 99 weeks and cry babies won't take what they can get.

don't get me wrong, I don't just want the loop holes closed, I want a Fed sales tax so there's no need to even bother.

Dude..follow this story. 6 months ago I had a job. It's a job I held for 13 years. My company merged with a foreign company and I no longer have a job. Been looking for 6 months. I'm not alone.

But imagine if you will a country which develops technology and gives it away to private enterpreneurs to profit from. Then imagine if you will that private enterpreneur took all that tech..and farmed out the production to China.

Well you don't have to imagine...Steve Jobs made a bundle doing that. So did Bill Gates.

These people combined..have more wealth then the rest of the citizens of this country.

That's nuts.

Who's out of money?

I guess our government....they want more revenue,they want to raise taxes...
You have to read the papers more maybe.Stop lusting after Rachel Maddow would be a good start. :D

All of which we paid for.

Demand is the job creator. Corporations create jobs only when they absolutely have to.

[/B]

That's nuts.

Who's out of money?

I guess our government....they want more revenue,they want to raise taxes...
You have to read the papers more maybe.Stop lusting after Rachel Maddow would be a good start. :D

I read the papers fine.

The people I listed..some 400..have more money then the rest of the 299 million in this country, combined. That's disgusting. And it's unsustainable.

The defense industry is composed of private corporations that take plenty of orders from the government.:lol:

A tax code that's fair because it's simple, a budget that's balanced by law, transparency in all things politics and then build an economy that your kids can drive to the stars.

End the corruption and favoritism in both taxes and policy and watch your kids reach for the stars.

:smoke: It ain't rocket science, y'all.

I call that BDO (Brain Dead Operator).

This reminds me of recess.

3rd grade recess.

*sigh*

You are probably right.

Corporations should clear their own forests and mine their own materials for land they paid for at the true price.

I've got news for you, chump: private corporations do clear the forests and mine their own materials. Or they buy timber and raw materials from other corporations that do it.

They should build their own roads and provide their own power and water.

Yes, they should, and the pretty much do.

They should provide their own security and educate their own workers who live in towns that they built.

Corporations built every town in this country. I agree that they should educate their own workers. Every corporation I've ever worked for provides its own security. You don't actually believe they depend on the police to keep from being robbed, do you?

They should provide their own market place and protect their brand on their own so they can profit on their own from their own ideas on other market places. By the way..this would be a first.

What does "providing a marketplace" involve other than getting out of the way? Markets have existed for many thousands of years. Government doesn't create them.

Trademark enforcement is one of the few legitimate functions of government. It's no surprise that you suggest throwing out the baby with the bath water.

Forum List

Back